September anyone?

Count us in! Just booked surprise trip for the 15 - 19th at Beach Club! AP rates and incredible airfare fom ORD! Can't wait!

Keeping it quiet is killing me! I'm DYING to tell our 3 dds. They think they have to wait until November to see the Mouse! Little do they know....

I don't want summer to end, but I can't wait for our early Sept. trip!!

We are arriving at the Poly on Sept. 20th and we are so excited. This is our first trip to WDW as a family of 4 and we can hardly wait. DD #1 is anxious to show her little sister the most wonderful place in the world. I hope to see you all there soon!!! Have a safe trip everyone!!!:wave:

Tabitha,

Looks like we will be there with our families at the same time. We are staying at the CBR and we can't wait...it has been 12 years since I have been there.

Jen

We are entering into the home stretch! We have moved our trip to one day sooner than the timer reads and I have started to make some real plans! I ordered some magnetic strobes and 100 glow in the dark bracelets from illuminationz.com yesterday, these will be used not only for Disney, but also for DD#1's 6th birthday where we are having a magical evening on our farm complete with the large blow-up slide, moonwalk, and climbing wall (don't ask I got a GREAT DEAL otherwise it wouldn't be so big :earseek: ). I get the strobes for $13.80 (20 of these in red & blue $0.69 each) and the bracelets for $0.08 each! I love this kind of stuff and am sure I'll order again before the party, but for now I think they will be great to get rid of the "I wants" in the evenings at Disney as we will bring some light spinners that we already have! I'm also slowly getting together magnets for the wonderful metal pan idea (Thanks guys you're the best) but am still searching for the princess magnets that you can change the magnetic clothes on (like paper dolls), I am planning a Disney store trip soon and hope to find them there, but if any of you know a better place to find them please let me know. The suitcases are out and the "extras" are being packed stickers, temp tattoos, coloring books, :rolleyes: you know lol!

Hope all is going well for you guys, September is right around the corner! ::yes:: :hyper: :wave2:
Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter