September anyone?

trish1970

<font color=green>Life is good at the Poly<br><fon
I am so excited.... my counter just broke the 80 day mark! Anyone else out there waiting breathlessly for September to arrive? :crazy:

Oh, I am sooooo ready for Sept. to arrive. Already paid for the air-fare and hotel and ordered my park hoppers yesterday. Still waiting for the park hours to come out so I can pick out a cirque du soeil (sp???) to attend.

Littlestix - Our counters are exactly the same! Where are you staying? Do you know when the September hours are going to be posted?

I can't wait!!!

I have nothing more to do except wait for park hours,pack and save more money!!!!

I am at ASMo

Sept hours should come out in the next 2 weeks. There the same as last year so just go with those. I have a trip in Sept but freaking out because all these things are comming up and not saving money for my final payment.

I'm waiting (not so) patiently, too!! We're staying at BCV and BWV - and I'm so excited to try out a DVC resort. Not to mention Stormalong Bay!!

Come on September!!

And I just read all the counters above this post... and we're all going the same week! Cool!

Trish------- I'm staying off-site at World Club Villa's which I've heard mixed review's about. this is my first trip as an adult and I'm VERY excited. People are saying that the hours should be out any day now. I'm wondering how to find out the times for the parades and shows ( spectromagic and fantasmic). Where do you live??? I'm in Indy.

Kelly

Hi everyone!! :wave2:

This is about my 50th time to WDW, but my first time staying at the Boardwalk Villas!! We're going for our 5 year anniversary (sadly on 9/11), but we're SO excited about going!!! ::yes::

My daughter and ME, dear ol dad are going to disney in september. she is 4, her first trip to wdw and my second. the first being in 1979.

any advice for single parents????

I'm also waiting for Sept. and the Sept. hours. It won't come fast enough however I'm trying to enjoy the summer here.
10 nights at POFQ will be wonderful.

We'll be at the Poly Sept 4-11th. I'm interested in the hours I hope they show Wishes at least once since the hours will be early.

We're going to the Poly, too! (9/7 - 9/12).

I am also looking for park hours so we know when/if SpectroMagic will be due to Night of Joy being there for 3 nights. I need to know if it will change any of my PS's.

Have fun everyone!!

I can't wait till Sept. either....

Only my second time going to WDW and the first for DH, DS4, and DD2.

I have one last payment and then it is time to save for spending money!!!

I guess we will all have to just count the days....:earsboy: :earsgirl:

Yep, we're sure waiting for September to get here f-a-s-t!!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Second trip is almost more unbareable to wait for, you KNOW what's awaiting you for real :)

I have butterflies every single day just thinking about going back again, I think I'll lose it before even getting there haha

I think I will have to FF the time here!!!! And so wish I could!!!

::yes::

I can't wait.We haven't told our dd's yet so it is killing me to keep this big of a secret!!Dh said to wait a little while longer.UGH!!! I'm ready to start packing now. We will be at POP September 12th- 19th. Yahoo!!:Pinkbounc

we will be there th 13th - 18th and staying at the pofq.

i wish it was tomorrow !!!!

We will be there from 9/18-9/25 at Port Orleans Riverside!

Tour Guide Mike has posted hours for September on his site. All except for MGM Studios. I am so excited because Spectro is going to be on Tuesday & not just on Saturday. We have never seen it before & I can't wait!!!!!

Hey Karalea,

We will be there the same time as you will 9/18-9/25... We are staying at the CBR we can't wait....just finished rolling change for the trip...$59 so far....I need to check the times for Sept. now...
::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Yeah... September can't come fast enough!! :hyper: Seems like sooooo far away! I'll have to go watch one of the Travel Channel specials on TiVo just to get my "fix" :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter