• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September ADR Chit Chat thread

Does anyone know what my chances are for getting an ADR for dinner on Sept 28th or 30th at Crystal Palace? We are on our little guys make a wish trip so it's been pretty short notice and with the free dining I am having a hard time finding any character dining but this is one of his faves. Any tips or am I SOL since it's free dining?

And, please, if you're looking for ADR's, use the official thread and follow the rules. As noted, this tread is not an opportunity to avoid the PM or request restrictions.

Supersnoop,

i have now reached the 10+ posts threshold, how do i PM?

Supersnoop,

i have now reached the 10+ posts threshold, how do i PM?
Click on super snoops name then click start a conversation

has anyone else noticed an uptick in cancellations - fingers crossed that as people really solidify plans more will happen & we all can get the ones we want!

what happens if it rains the night of pirates and pals? we have reservations for Thursday, 9/17 but forecast is for rain...

has anyone else noticed an uptick in cancellations

I'm hoping folks will post if things open up closer to their desired dates. I'm hoping that there are hoarders out there who will have to release reservations when they get close to their date. If so, then keep checking for your dates, even (especially?) the day before.

Please post if you are successful close to your dates.

I am on the ADR site a lot. I have found however the best time to get online/call for reservations is between 9-11 pm eastern time.

I'm having a terrible time with ADRs this trip, as well, and I'm nearing 1-week out. I can't get anything at CR, Poly or MK for lunch or dinner for the life of me. It's pretty disappointing. I booked in May so was a little late but this is crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter