September 8, 2013 Disney Dream

I sent a request for the Facebook group a couple of days ago, but haven't been added yet.

I am not an admin, but it appears members can invite others to join the group. If you post your email address, I will invite. Not a very experienced FB user, not sure if I need to friend you first, if so send a friend request to margaret williams sampson on FB. pixiedust:

:wave2:This will be the second time aboard the Disney Dream for myself and my kiddos.

I will be on the September 8th, 4 day Bahamian cruise with 3 of my 4 kids. My oldest can't miss anymore school.

I will have a 14, 12 and 10 year old with me. Looking to join a fish extender group.

Thanks!!:wave2:

Welcome disneymom818! I have added you and the kiddos to the roll call.

Poor oldest kid! My folks took my little sister to WDW when I was too old to miss school too. I was 16 and less than gracious...:furious: Now that trip is the big family joke. All I hear is "That trip was the BEST TRIP EVER!" And the stories keep getting bigger and bigger. I think the last one I heard was that they met Roy Disney while in line for Haunted Mansion and he invited my family to eat at Victoria and Alberts for free. Yeah...ok Pops!

The FEs are being organized through the facebook page. There is a link on the bottom of page 2 the FB group. See you there!

:wave2:This will be the second time aboard the Disney Dream for myself and my kiddos.

I will be on the September 8th, 4 day Bahamian cruise with 3 of my 4 kids. My oldest can't miss anymore school.

I will have a 14, 12 and 10 year old with me. Looking to join a fish extender group.

Thanks!!:wave2:

Welcome! My 10 year old DG is traveling with my daughter and I. This is 3rd cruise for myself and DD, and 2nd for DG., but our first time on the Dream! :boat:

Welcome! My 10 year old DG is traveling with my daughter and I. This is 3rd cruise for myself and DD, and 2nd for DG., but our first time on the Dream! :boat:

My husband and oldest son will be staying back home, with Work and school duties....:confused3

Can't wait until September!!:rolleyes1

Welcome disneymom818! I have added you and the kiddos to the roll call.

Poor oldest kid! My folks took my little sister to WDW when I was too old to miss school too. I was 16 and less than gracious...:furious: Now that trip is the big family joke. All I hear is "That trip was the BEST TRIP EVER!" And the stories keep getting bigger and bigger. I think the last one I heard was that they met Roy Disney while in line for Haunted Mansion and he invited my family to eat at Victoria and Alberts for free. Yeah...ok Pops!

The FEs are being organized through the facebook page. There is a link on the bottom of page 2 the FB group. See you there!

I just added that group as a friend on FB.

Thanks!!:banana:

maggie_sam said:

My mom, daughter (10) and myself are going together too! How funny. Leaving oldest son and husband home. The three girls traveling alone! Go girls! :-)

Please add us to your list!
Momtylerashley!
Renee (DD), Pat/Nana (DGM), Ashley (10) DD!
We were supposed to go last month but had to change to Sept 8th!

My mom, daughter (10) and myself are going together too! How funny. Leaving oldest son and husband home. The three girls traveling alone! Go girls! :-)

Welcome! How nice that you are getting some girl time! Maybe we can try to arrange for some of the 10-12 yr olds to meet before the cruise and/or plan some type of gathering when onboard. My DG is looking forward to making some new friends :grouphug:

We are so excited to be going on a cruise. :hyper: First ever. Lifelong dream. Been to Disney dozens of times but never on a cruise. This time we are going without kids Dh and I. Celebrating a late anniversary of 23 years. Spent the last 3 days reading and learning.:surfweb: I have decided I want to make our fish extender. Definitely want to be part of the group. I have submitted request to join facebook page yesterday. Waiting for acceptance there.
Lori

We are so excited to be going on a cruise. :hyper: First ever. Lifelong dream. Been to Disney dozens of times but never on a cruise. This time we are going without kids Dh and I. Celebrating a late anniversary of 23 years. Spent the last 3 days reading and learning.:surfweb: I have decided I want to make our fish extender. Definitely want to be part of the group. I have submitted request to join facebook page yesterday. Waiting for acceptance there.
Lori

Welcome! love cruising-how exciting to be planning your first cruise. You are in the right place, the Dis is so helpful. pixiedust:

Went to book my airfare for this cruise and discovered that I had enough TrueBlue points on JetBlue to get a pair of free tickets! :cool1:

Made the deposit and looking forward to our first cruise. Is anyone planning to use the Castaway Cay 5K?

wildel1021 said:
I just checked on my FB if you go to search people places and things on top and Put in .....Disney Dream September 8-12. 2013......it should come up...let me know if there are any problems

We still have not been accepted to the FB page. Can you help add us? Someone, please? Tks.

If you friend me on FB I can add you; not an admin so don't see a join request from you. Margaret Williams Sampson :)

Rogue1230 said:
yea!!! jealous, but yea!!!:banana:

Thanks! I never took advantage of FF points before. I finally 'woke up' and got true blue numbers for my wife and 13 yo so we'll get credit for their flights too. We are flying Hawaiian Air next month and they are partnered with JetBlue. 5000 miles each way X 3 = a lot of points. I also signed up do their Amex card for 20k bonus points. Good program.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter