September 4th (2004) Disney Magic Cruise List

We're Deck 7, Midship. Thankfully DCL was able to keep us in the same stateroom for both the first and second week of our back-to-backs. No moving staterooms!

Great news Jason and Travis! Glad to hear you all got your docs already.

Ours is coming out here to the middle of the ocean, so a person just never knows how long that will take. Usually faster than most since it all comes by express air delivery for things like this actually.

Originally posted by ThreeCircles
We're Deck 7, Midship. Thankfully DCL was able to keep us in the same stateroom for both the first and second week of our back-to-backs. No moving staterooms!

That's great! :sunny:

i want paperwork. we are offically moved in so i hope i can start getting excited again. im ready to lay in the sun and read a book and meet my new friends from disboards

I haven't been home yet today, but did anyone new receive their documents today???

we have not gotten anything yet but i did call and have our address changed to our new home...hopefully soon

nothing here yet either. our docs go to our florida address then get forwarded to our present location so we will probably get ours last.

we were promised that we will get all three weeks of tickets before we need to leave maryland.

we booked 3 weeks in the same room, so unless we get an upgrade we won't be moving either.

Still no docs here, either (except the one writing this message, I guess, LOL).

We received half our docs today????

How strange is this? We received My FIL"S and my two youngest DD doc's at our house today. My gilrs are in the same stateroom with my in-laws, but why did the docs come here (our house instead of his house) and where is my MIL's doc's? :confused:

Hmmmm .. Eh, what are those docs up to?

I hope it is all in forder for you guys. Still a bit early, so could be the others are coming too.

Originally posted by Windermere
nothing here yet either. our docs go to our florida address then get forwarded to our present location so we will probably get ours last.

we were promised that we will get all three weeks of tickets before we need to leave maryland.

we booked 3 weeks in the same room, so unless we get an upgrade we won't be moving either.

Do you mean that you're lucky enough to be on the Magic for three weeks in a row??? WOW! :earseek:

Hi everyone. I'm a lurker from the west coast of Florida and I received my docs on Friday. I'm sure all docs will reach their destinations soon!

Hi sstucush! Glad you've gotten your documents and will be on our cruise. If you don't mind mentioning for us here, who all is on the cruise with you? :D

Hi Sstucush!

Happy to see you're on the September 4th Cruise! If you don't mind me asking, where on the west coast are you? I'm in Clearwater.

The group has a cruise list at <a href=http://www.threecircles.net>ThreeCircles.net</a> if you would like to check it out. Lots of inside information on who you'll be sailing with! :)

paulmc80-

It will be myself, DH, and two DDs. We were lucky enough to win this cruise during our March, 2004 Western when we played Who Wants to Be a Mouseketeer.

Samsara-

We're in Sarasota. How do you like all this rain we've been having lately?

See you all soon!

its nice to see a few more names on the board..almost a month away. actually it is a month until we leave for our dis cruise..woohoo..its going by fast. have we decided on a place to meet yet?

sstucush:

Oh how neat to have a winning family of Who Wants to Be a Mouseketeer on our cruise! You know, I think I might recall you posting this earlier on the main cruise discussion board now that I think of it.

Looking forward to a wonderful cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter