September 4th (2004) Disney Magic Cruise List

Hey Melody!!!

I hope you don't mind me jumping in here. I wanted to get a message to you, but you've disabled your PM and email (and I totally understand why!)

Please send me a PM, or email me at moinab21@yahoo.com

Thanks! Ok, back to your regularly scheduled cruise thread. :teeth:

OK, I'm editing this to say I found your email address on an earlier post on this thread.

Sorry to interrupt!

Maureen

Originally posted by moinab
Hey Melody!!!

I hope you don't mind me jumping in here. I wanted to get a message to you, but you've disabled your PM and email (and I totally understand why!)

Please send me a PM, or email me at moinab21@yahoo.com

Thanks! Ok, back to your regularly scheduled cruise thread. :teeth:

OK, I'm editing this to say I found your email address on an earlier post on this thread.

Sorry to interrupt!

Maureen

LOL - Maureen, you are SO funny! I did get your message this morning and will reply to you a bit later when I have a little more time to concentrate on all the wonderful things you told me! :) Thanks for finding me! :) :hug:

BTW -- When I saw that you had replied to this cruise thread I started jumping out of my seat thinking you were going to join us!!!!! Teaser!!! LOL

This morning we dropped below 1000 hours till our cruise trip according to the DIS countdown list! Yippeeeee....it's time to do the triple digit dance. :D

Originally posted by Doctor P
This morning we dropped below 1000 hours till our cruise trip according to the DIS countdown list! Yippeeeee....it's time to do the triple digit dance. :D

::yes::
:bounce: :bounce:

BTW -- When I saw that you had replied to this cruise thread I started jumping out of my seat thinking you were going to join us!!!!! Teaser!!! LOL
LOL! You don't know how much I wish that were true. Only if DH suddenly finds a decent job or we hit the Lotto, unfortunately! :confused3

Hope all of you September 4th cruisers have a MAGICal time! :boat:

:wave2:

190_cowjoy.gif
Just moooooooooving this thread back to the top!
190_cowjoy.gif

hi guys. we just spend a week moving into our first house and now we are ready to cruise and celebrate. has everyone gotten excursion info? i called dreams unlimited to change my address. but we have not received anything yet!

Received our excursions reservation confirmations the same day I faxed it into DCL a couple of weeks ago. Haven't received anythign else since.

Just waiting for docs to get here in the next couple of weeks. Usually about the time they arrive for us.

Originally posted by paulmc80
Those dancing bovines are just cowazy!

I really like the cows! :D
::yes::

Feel free to use 'em! http://area51.phpbb.com/phpBB22/images/avatars/upload/190_cowjoy.gif

Congrat to both you and Michael, Amy! Moving into your first home is a pretty exciting event and one that takes a TON of work. You two deserve this cruise! :) Travis and I bought our first home about three years ago and I think I'm still tired from the move!

We received e-mail confirmations for our excursions the day after we e-mailed them in. Received the actual excursion info about a month ago, I guess.

And, we received our docs for the August 28th cruise last week so perhaps the September 4th cruise docs will begin to arrive for us all this week. :teeth:

Originally posted by ThreeCircles
190_cowjoy.gif
Just moooooooooving this thread back to the top!
190_cowjoy.gif

How cute is that?!

That's exactly how I like my 'meat'...off my plate and shaking its toosh! ;)

No docs here.

Thinking about docs brings Bugs Bunny to mind and I keep getting hungry for carrots.:D

Just got our docs at 2:15. We're never the first in a group to get them (even though we're usually closest to Celebration) so they all must be on the way.

Originally posted by ThreeCircles
Just got our docs at 2:15. We're never the first in a group to get them (even though we're usually closest to Celebration) so they all must be on the way.

That's great!

Our TA just informed us that for our Cat11 Guar. booking we got a Cat11 on deck 6.

I think I will be too excited to sleep until these documents come!!! Last time we were in the middle of the pack to get documents. Hopefully, we will be earlier in the queue this time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter