• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 4-5: Epcot Unavailable for Park Reservations

TomorrowlandKD

Nowwwww approaching...
Has anyone noticed that weekend is booked up at EPCOT?

Very random - is there something special going on that weekend out of the ordinary?

I would guess locals and people getting a last trip in are going for Labor Day weekend. We will be there the 6th but I made my reservations a few months ago. Actually, didn't reserve Epcot except arrival day since we will hop over there after 2.

It's unavailable for Resort Hotels or Theme Park Tickets. Annual Passholders still have availability.

Already planned to be out of Epcot on a Holiday Weekend Saturday. :scared:

Interesting. I am going Monday later afternoon for the Remy preview. I was hoping it wouldn't be super crowded by then.

Was just going to say the 5th is one of the days that were offered for the DVC member preview of Remy. That could be why as well. We were lucky, we already had EPCOT booked prior to getting the notification about the preview. But I can see ppl changing their plans because they secured a ride reservation.

You don't need a park reservation to do the DVC Rat preview, and if you have one it doesn't have to be at Epcot. You only need valid admission to Epcot. Some might feel it is more convenient though. But I don't think the DVC preview totally explains it.

It is now showing all parks are available those days.

You don't need a park reservation to do the DVC Rat preview, and if you have one it doesn't have to be at Epcot. You only need valid admission to Epcot. Some might feel it is more convenient though. But I don't think the DVC preview totally explains it.
If you don’t have a PH ticket or AP, Epcot would have to be your reserved park even with a Remy preview booked. I wouldn’t think that’s why those dates booked up, but maybe that contributed to it.

sure but a certain amount of those are going to have PH or AP. Some of them will book Epcot but some won't. Making a small demographic even smaller.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter