September 30 - October 4, 2015 (Disney Magic 4 night Bahama cruise)

Hello All,

I booked this cruise for my family of 4! It will be our first cruise ☺️ We are extremely excited! We definitely want to participate in FE!! Can someone let me know who to inform? Thanks!!

... Is there an FE list up and going yet? Would love to get on it.
:banana:

...We definitely want to participate in FE!! Can someone let me know who to inform? Thanks!!

We just booked our very first cruise last week. We would love to participate in the FE.

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has come forward recently to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Ok Webmaster Doc suggests we start the FE right here. I will jump in as the organizer. I will ask for guidance from whomever can give it.

We are going on our 13th Disney Cruise. We are a family of 4- me, DH, DD-11 and DD-7. We are the Brabant family and we are in stateroom 6567. Hannah (11) and Rebecca (7) are very excited.

To join the FE for this cruise, please provide the following. You may include it here or private message me. Thanks for joining in.

Dis Name

Cabin Number

# Adults

# and ages of Children

Family Name

First Names- if desired

You can also include your email so that we can send an excel document with all of the information. We will set the cut off as of August 15, so we make sure that we have time to prepare everything.

Please let me know, if we should be asking anything else or if there is a different way to notify everyone.

Thanks for your help!
Suzy

I am posting under husband here by mistake. this is gator287 from above! Thanks again! Suzy

Just booked for myself, DH, and DGS. Love any cruise that stops in Key West. Never too early to start planning those FE gifts. Anyone wanting to join the FE exchange fill out the link:
Just booked for myself, DH, and DGS. Love any cruise that stops in Key West. Never too early to start planning those FE gifts. Anyone wanting to join the FE exchange fill out the link:

Hey this is our first disney cruise and want to sign up for the FE.. where is the link?

Thanks! !

Okay, I thought we had a google sheet going, but maybe not. If you will put the following here, or you can message it to me. I will get you added on.

Dis Name

Cabin Number

# Adults

# and ages of Children

Family Name

First Names- if desired

Sorry for the delay and Welcome to our cruise!

Okay, I thought we had a google sheet going, but maybe not. If you will put the following here, or you can message it to me. I will get you added on.

Dis Name

Cabin Number

# Adults

# and ages of Children

Family Name

First Names- if desired

Sorry for the delay and Welcome to our cruise!

How do I send you a message with the Fish Extender information? I went to Inbox and there is no option to start a new conversation.

You need to login. Then under inbox is start a conversation. I think you might need 10 posts to have a conversation. I will see if I can send you a conversation.
Suzy, posting under husband's name :)

Not able to start a conversation with you. I think it is your post count. My Email is gator287@aol.com. You can send me all of your information. Just mark it FE- Disney Magic in title, so I can put you on the list. There are quite a few people posting here that we need to get signed up. We should have a good group. Happy cruising!

Not able to start a conversation with you. I think it is your post count. My Email is gator287@aol.com. You can send me all of your information. Just mark it FE- Disney Magic in title, so I can put you on the list. There are quite a few people posting here that we need to get signed up. We should have a good group. Happy cruising!

Thank you so much for your help! I'll send my FE information to that address so that I can be added to the list.

Hello everyone! Looking forward to this cruise and the FE. I just sent our info via PM. Please let me know if I've missed anything. Thanks!

Watwsj and tigger12, I have your information. Looking forward to the cruise. I will get the list to everyone as we get closer to the cruise. Right now, I only have the information on 3 rooms. If you want to be included, please send your information.

Thanks and have a great day!
Suzy

Thank you Suzy for organizing the FEE! I just sent you a PM with our info.

I need to make final details for the trip. Need to rent a car one-way from WDW to Miami. Thinking of dropping off at MIA airport then taking rental shuttle to the cruise port. Need a one-day rental post cruise also to kill time until a late flight and drive to FLL. If anyone has tips for this please let me know. I will start by calling the rental car center at WDW. I think there are three rental car companies at WDW.

I got your FE info, duck_widow. Thanks:) No idea on the rental car as we drive down from Central Florida. Sorry I can't help but perhaps someone else can.

I will be sending a list soon so we can get started on plans for the FE!

For those, not signed up, please consider posting here or PM me with your info. So far I have confirmed:

gator287
duck_widow
watwsj
tigger12

Thanks again everyone!

Suzy :)

Edit: I cannot start a conversation until I have at least 10 posts, so...

2 adults, 1 child (3 yr old girl), I don't know our cabin it's a GTY Oceanview. Let me know if you need anything else!

My family booked this trip back in February, it will be our first cruise! I'd like to be included in the FE and will PM you my info. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter