September 30, 2012 - "To San Francisco and Beyond"

We would like to join the meet and greet. Please add us to the list:
Sam and Sandy + our girls, Sofia (4) and Mile (6 mo.)... and grandmother (Marlene, Sam's mom).:goodvibes

SanSam said:
Sam and Sandy + our girls, Sofia (4) and Mile (6 mo.)... and grandmother (Marlene, Sam's mom).:goodvibes

Can't wait to meet all of you!

Hollywood Glitter said:
I can't wait! If you want to say Hi at the port look for the crazy redhead with the Disney luggage

Wow Sigris! I just saw your FB pic! Red and straight!!! Good thing you said something, I would never have recognized you after the other picture you had in your profile. Lol :) It looks great though.

Wow Sigris! I just saw your FB pic! Red and straight!!! Good thing you said something, I would never have recognized you after the other picture you had in your profile. Lol :) It looks great though.

I went on facebook too I love her new hair style

For those folks wanting to do alcatraz..

http://www.alcatraztickets.com/

book ahead of time on here, its cheaper and you are guaranteed a spot.. I Highly HIGHLY recommend the sunset cruise around the bay, fantastic..

I lived in the bay area my entire life, so I have done almost everything :P If anyone has any questions feel free to bounce them off me! :)

Thanks... DD mentioned SF at school now she wants to go to Alcatraz. I's looked iat it as part of some of the city pass type options.

Sunset Bay cruise sounds nice... maybe DD would like to stay onboard and hang out with her new DIStween friends at The Edge while DH and I go for a cruise. :scratchin

Lise

Please add Cruiser Craig and Dennis the menace to the meet and greet. See you all there!

:welcome: Cruise Craig & Dennis the Menace :welcome:

See you Sunday

(Wow does that sound good... not "in a couple months" or "a few weeks" ... simply "see ya Sunday!"

:dance3: :yay: :dance3:

:cheer2:

Welcome...Sam and Sandy, Sofia, Mile and Grandmother Marlene

:cheer2:

erk711 said:

I agree! Looks great Sigris. Wish I was bold enough to try something like that! Can't wait to meet everyone. 3 more days.....:)

12:01am: just finished packing (except for a few things to throw in in the morning.) I am heading straight for the airport after a guaranteed stress filled deadline day at work tomorrow. I need a vacation.

It is too pricey during the day so now I am thinking Golden Gate Park golf course. My only concern is they dont take reservations. Thanks for the tip though and we will definitely do public transportation.

Hey :) If you are planning to go to the Golden Gate Park golf course, I would recommend you ride the #5 Fulton bus line from downtown. You can get on it at Market Street. No need to change buses; will be a little bit long (~45-1 hour), but a scenic ride through the City!

For those of you planning to do Alcatraz; I would highly, highly recommend buying your tickets ahead of time. I was down by the Alcatraz terminal taking pictures of the Wonder and the Love Boat is also in town so it was absolute madness down there. I know tickets were sold out till this Sunday so anybody hoping to do day-of was out of luck. Not sure what it'll be like next week, but better safe than sorry!

And now for your enjoyment, hello from SF!:
644131_10101565718728923_1828045706_n.jpg

stsomewhere said:
My FE weigh 10lbs. I had to shuffle some things around between suitcases.

Yikes!! I'm glad we are driving. I can bring as much and as heavy as I want (well unless DH has some input). Which is a good thing because I am so indecisive. I haven't even packed one single thing yet. I'm waiting until tomorrow.

Hey :) If you are planning to go to the Golden Gate Park golf course, I would recommend you ride the #5 Fulton bus line from downtown. You can get on it at Market Street. No need to change buses; will be a little bit long (~45-1 hour), but a scenic ride through the city

Awesome, thanks for the tip! We are so excited about visiting San Francisco. Your info is so helpful!

Just a heads up ... The weather is supposed to be low 80's on Sunday in San Pedro

Oh wow, we are really waffling on clothing- worried we're gonna be cold on deck so was thinking we'd bring more pants than shorts but then I hear 80 degrees on land? Decisions, decisions...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter