September 30, 2012 Dream vacation

triplemountainwhammy said:
Driving down on Friday after work. :drive:

Gonna hang at All Star Movies until Sunday morning. It is getting harder to contain my excitement!! :hyper:

We're staying at all star movies as well. We get there Friday night.

triplemountainwhammy said:
Cool! It will be late when we arrive, maybe around midnight. We will be at one of the pools all day Saturday. Just taking a "down day" before the festivities of the cruise start on Sunday!

Us too. We arrive in Orlando at 11. So by the time we get to hotel should be the same. No plans for daytine sat. Have dinner ressies and villians bash at dhs

Us too. We arrive in Orlando at 11. So by the time we get to hotel should be the same. No plans for daytine sat. Have dinner ressies and villians bash at dhs

Sounds like fun. Enjoy the Bash!

We are skipping the park on this trip. We just spent a five day weekend over Labor Day at POFQ.

I agree its getting hard to contain the excitement. We are at the parks with friends and trying not to rub it in that when we leave here we are cruisin and they must head back to the daily grind! The weather has been hot! So I hope its a nice preview to the weather we have while sailing!

See you real soon

Now that I'm finished with work for the week and feel like it will be mostly functional while I'm gone; I can get excited!! I was giggling and cracking up at work by the end of the day. Now to get everything packed....nothng like waiting until the last minute. :rotfl2:

Just off the Magic and at Houston airport heading to Orlando for the Dream!!

It looks like it has been a busy week in the boards! Don't forget to find us at the airport, port, and sail away party for your lanyards. I do have a few extras for the new family that joined us! We will be wearing our Dream maiden voyage tshirts and cruise lanyards.

See everyone tomorrow!!

We just got our notification that we will be leaving our resort at 12:30....SO much later then I wanted to, but at least we are finally headed for the Dream! See everyone soon!

Today's the day! After a year and a half of waiting, it seems unreal that it's finally here!

WinstonC said:
Today's the day! After a year and a half of waiting, it seems unreal that it's finally here!

I've only been waiting for 76 days but I'm just as excited. 6th cruise 1st on the Dream. Kim picks us up to leave for the port in an hour

To everyone in our DISBoards group FE exchange,

Thank you so much for all the creative fun gifts. As always, the FE exchange is a great addition to the cruise experience.

PS - We will be sailing on the Jan 19th cruise from Miami. I will shamelessly copying some of your wonderful ideas.

Hope everyone had a great cruise,

Diana, Steve and Emily
dibond38

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter