September 30, 2012 Dream vacation

Perfect! A Sprite for the kids -

"Just get 'em a double espresso and they'll be off to bed like little lambs!"

And a double expresso for me :)

Sarah...we'll be on the lookout for you at the terminal. Have a wonderful time on your first leg cruise!!!!

If you really want to give them a treat, get them Shirley Temples. They are free at dinner.

I have a Serenity Bay cabana that I'm about to cancel tomorrow if anyone wants to try to pick it up. Although I don't have any idea how things work - if it's available immediately or not until sometime later.

there was someone on our sailing who had requested to share or otherwise...they had started a separate thread in the general forum....I hope they see this!

there was someone on our sailing who had requested to share or otherwise...they had started a separate thread in the general forum....I hope they see this!

Yes, I remember seeing that (and I just looked it up), but they had a four year old, so SB would be out for them.

But it was nice of you to think of them and mention it! :)

Rather Be At WDW said:
I have a Serenity Bay cabana that I'm about to cancel tomorrow if anyone wants to try to pick it up. Although I don't have any idea how things work - if it's available immediately or not until sometime later.

I'd bet mindelmouse might be interested.....Mindy????

Mindy says thank you. We got it.

You're welcome! Glad we could help a fellow DIS'er! We were really on the fence about getting the cabana in the first place and in the end, we decided that we would use that money to stay at the Grand Californian when we go to DL in December! It's all good.

:beach:

ENJOY!

Serenity now!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I am excited for y'all! That is awesome!

We'd love to be able to visit SB for a hot minute, but don't know what to do w/ the littlest bambino. I guess we could put him in the nursery...dunno...I that kind of seems like a pain to leave CC then come back...

DisneyMomto3Boys said:
I am excited for y'all! That is awesome!

We'd love to be able to visit SB for a hot minute, but don't know what to do w/ the littlest bambino. I guess we could put him in the nursery...dunno...I that kind of seems like a pain to leave CC then come back...

How old is your youngest?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Just wanted to make my last post. We are leaving in 8 hours to start our vacation!! Maybe i should hurry up and get some sleep! If i can! :goodvibes It will be a very long, 2-day drive to get us from NY to our first stop - Tampa. See ya all real soon!!

Greetings All!

Looking forward to sailing on Sunday! This will be our second Disney Cruise, the last one was in 2005 on the Wonder.

This is going to be EPIC! Myself, the DW and DD8 are all very excited.

Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter