September 3, 2005 --- Who is going?

9/3 MAGICal Celebrations...
DisneyDadJax / Mom2Boyz2000:
Frank's B-Day 8/30
Frank & Suzanne's 19th wedding anniversary 9/6 (Pirate Night)

Lisa702:
DH Curtis 9/04 birthday

Pogopossum:
Sherrie and Phil 19th wedding anniversary (8/09)
Dw sherrie birthday 43 (9/20)

Disneyfanforever:
33rd birthday (9/5)

Gdulaney:
Ginny & Andy's anniversary (9/8)

DisneyNutMary:
My DS Tommy's birthday is 8/23
My DNiece Victoria's birthday is 8/18
My DNephew Anthony's birthday is 9/11
The adults in the group will be celebrating a week without kids

CaptainCrash:
Tom and Alicia's 11th anniversary

JanDave:
Jan and Dave's 21st anniversary (9/22)

Salbythec:
Sally and Pete 19th anniversary

Now my spouse is starting to ask ..." so where are the cruise docs?" :confused3 . I wonder whether DCL has an office for walk up pick up service in Orlando the day BEFORE the cruise? I don't want to drive out to PC early - but Orlando would do. I think I'll call DCL later today.

Did you guys get your docs today??? Do we need to send out the bloodhounds to search for the missing UPS guy? :dog2:

Ginny

We just got our Doc's !!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Now it feels real!!! We are going on the magic ! :jumping1:

I told that UPS man to get the rest out to you guys pronto!!!

It's not all a dream! We got our docs too! I am so happy others got theirs as well.

Captaincrash, did you get yours yet? We can't go on the cruise without you. My son already wants to meet your daughter (even though he insists she is not his girlfriend when my oldest DS was teasing him while he was looking at her pictures)

Robyn

We got our docs too!!! WOO-HOO!!!

Just 17 days until we leave for WDW and 2 more days after that for the cruise!!!

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, its off to WDW we go!!

9/3 MAGICal Celebrations...

DisneyDadJax / Mom2Boyz2000:
Frank's B-Day 8/30
Frank & Suzanne's 19th wedding anniversary 9/6 (Pirate Night)

Lisa702:
DH Curtis 9/04 birthday

Pogopossum:
Sherrie and Phil 19th wedding anniversary (8/09)
Dw sherrie birthday 43 (9/20)

Disneyfanforever:
33rd birthday (9/5)

Gdulaney:
Ginny & Andy's anniversary (9/8)

DisneyNutMary:
My DS Tommy's birthday is 8/23
My DNiece Victoria's birthday is 8/18
My DNephew Anthony's birthday is 9/11
The adults in the group will be celebrating a week without kids

CaptainCrash:
Tom and Alicia's 11th anniversary

JanDave:
Jan and Dave's 21st anniversary (9/22)

Salbythec:
Sally and Pete 19th anniversary

Clonefans:
Kim & Steve's 15th anniversary (8/18)
Kim's 37 birthday - which means jewelry shopping in port!! (9/20)

We got our doc's too!! :cheer2:
Now I really have to get on the ball packing and filling out all the forms (whew!)

Has anyone brought any food or beverages in their suitcases before? And if so, how did you pack it? I'm not even sure what the rules are...

omapcw1 - are you sure you're not just a random %&(^$%$#&%@*? just joking but glad to see that the docs are all geting there. congrats.

oh, ginny, i couldn't believe those picks by tink, if she had picked the right hendrick driver she could have had a perfect score. report on the sports here tonight that aikman staubach hall of fame racing got TI to sponsor 1 car , and now they need a driver, and another sponsor for a second car.

Kim:

We always stop at the liquor store on our way to the port and fill up the carryons. It's never been a problem.

Wendy

Still no docs...

... missed having the time to call DCL. Will ring them tomorrow to see what's up. :confused3

pogopossum said:
oh, ginny, i couldn't believe those picks by tink, if she had picked the right hendrick driver she could have had a perfect score. report on the sports here tonight that aikman staubach hall of fame racing got TI to sponsor 1 car , and now they need a driver, and another sponsor for a second car.

I know --- almost a perfect score!!!!!

clonefans said:
Has anyone brought any food or beverages in their suitcases before? And if so, how did you pack it? I'm not even sure what the rules are...

Kim, we usually bring some canned cokes (I know about the drink station, but when you get thirsty at 2 in the morning and have your pjs on....it's easier to have some cola in the room :)), beer and sometimes a bottle of wine. We've also brought wine coolers. We've found that packing them in our carry on luggage works well...we use a soft-sided cooler. The empty cooler then doubles as an extra piece of fillable luggage when it's time to go home.

Ginny

Needed my fix for the day...

The kids are registered, the spa appointments booked, Palo reserved for brunch and dinner and just booked shore excursions! I'm ready to go now!

Frank

captaincrash said:
Still no docs...

... missed having the time to call DCL. Will ring them tomorrow to see what's up. :confused3
Well Captain??????? Did you get your docs today? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!!! :confused3

We're getting close now :cool1:

I was thinking, if everyone's interested, we can share a couple of things about ourselves, some things that might make for conversation starters at the DISMeet.

Ok, so it's not really my idea, I got the idea from another board where the thread was "5 things you don't know about me" but I thought it would work here. I'll start:

1. You should know I am very shy.... very, very shy :blush:
2. I won a medal on our last cruise, in a game in Rockin Bar D...men vs women. It was amazing that I volunteered to play
3. My favorite way to travel is with my sister, and her family. She's my MudSlide buddy :drinking1
4. I love writing Trip Reports, and if I meet you, you might end up in mine :teeth:
5. My two greatest accomplishments in life are my two boys :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter