September 29,2013 - DVC Member Cruise

We pre-registered about two weeks ago and have not received a boarding time. What is the typical wait time? Will we receive an email stating the time? Any information would be helpful. THANKS

You choose your port arrival time when filling out your on-line check in material. If you did not do that yet, sign in today and finish that and you will get a port arrival time. You will need your passport information and credit card.

dream05.jpg

Thanks for all the pictures of the Dream! This is our first time on her as we have only cruised once - on the Wonder to Alaska.

Thank you to all of the experienced cruisers who gave us newbies pointers here and on FB, it was extremely helpful!

Our 14 year old daughter, Amelia, will be joining us :) since our February trip has been cancelled due to work commitments :(

we would like to join the FE group. I have been granted permission to see the google document. Do I add it myself, or is someone being admin and doing it for me?

We would like to join the FE group. I have been granted permission to see the google document. Do I add it myself, or is someone being admin and doing it for me?

HI - with regard to the FE. You add your own information into the document. You have control over what you enter. Then the other FE participants will be able to see your info. If you have any problems, let me know.

Thanks. I wanted to follow the rules. :goodvibes

HI - with regard to the FE. You add your own information into the document. You have control over what you enter. Then the other FE participants will be able to see your info. If you have any problems, let me know.

Thanks. I wanted to follow the rules. :goodvibes

You are very welcome. You'll be happy to know that there aren't many rules with this group. We're pretty laid back, and just wanting to enjoy the cruise and the planning that goes with it.:goodvibes.
Speaking of the planning, I'm getting a very strong itch to start packing stuff. I may just start tomorrow.:rotfl:

We just got off the phone with DCL and as of now they don't have Pirate night as being night 2 in their system yet, even though the website has it as night 2. Has anyone else been able to confirm this? :confused3

I just called DCL and they know nothing of when pirate night is. I also asked if they would be doing the halloween thing. She also did not know.

Hi Meg 218 and Lorelei,
My friend and I are both traveling single. I'm sure we can hang out if interested!
pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter