September 29,2013 - DVC Member Cruise

We did the members cruise in 2007. They had sessions in the one of theaters for a question and answer thing, more like an interview. A moderator asked the questions of the guest. They also had set up autograph sessions where you could get an autograph and could take a picture of the guest. I do not know what they have been doing recently. This is going to be a much needed vacation for us.

Found this ( with a picture that did not travel with this) on the Disney Cruise site, under Gifts and Amenities:cool1:

Disney Vacation Club Member T-Shirt
We're so pleased to invite Members to pre-order commemorative 100% cotton T-shirts online for the September 29th cruise only! Just click the link below, complete the order form by August 3 and look for your shirt(s) to magically arrive in your stateroom the evening of your first day onboard. It's not only the most convenient way to get this year's shirt. It's the only way.
DVC Member Cruise Adult T-shirt - Small
Item: MERCH 4044 DVC MEMBER CRUISE ADULT TEE SMALL
DVC Member Cruise Adult T-shirt - Medium
Item: MERCH 4045 DVC MEMBER CRUISE ADULT TEE MEDIUM
DVC Member Cruise Adult T-shirt - Large
Item: MERCH 4046 DVC MEMBER CRUISE ADULT TEE LARGE
DVC Member Cruise Adult T-shirt - X-Large
Item: MERCH 4047 DVC MEMBER CRUISE ADULT TEE XL
DVC Member Cruise Adult T-shirt - XX-Large
Item: MERCH 4048 DVC MEMBER CRUISE ADULT TEE XXL
DVC Member Cruise Adult T-shirt - XXX-Large
Item: MERCH 4049 DVC MEMBER CRUISE ADULT TEE XXXL
$
USD

Tax not included
Download Order Form

I don't know why I don't know the answer off the top of my head. But the Dream has Animators Pallet like the Fantasy, right?! Is the show the same?

I don't know why I don't know the answer off the top of my head. But the Dream has Animators Pallet like the Fantasy, right?! Is the show the same?

Animators on the Dream has the "Crush" show, but not the animation one where you draw your own character..

Animators on the Dream has the "Crush" show, but not the animation one where you draw your own character..

Well that's good cause I got a palo dinner at 830 one night and if that was our dinner rotation id cancel so the kids could do the animation show. But we see crush every time we are a Disneyland.

I have a question I hope someone can help me with, this is our first cruise ever, it will be my husband's birthday a few days before and we will also be celebrating our anniversary on the cruise. We are not eligible to book any reservations or excursions until 07-16-13 because it is our first time, do you think I will still be able to get a Palo reservation?

I have a question I hope someone can help me with, this is our first cruise ever, it will be my husband's birthday a few days before and we will also be celebrating our anniversary on the cruise. We are not eligible to book any reservations or excursions until 07-16-13 because it is our first time, do you think I will still be able to get a Palo reservation?

In the past they have Palo reservations for booking when you get on the ship. They can tell you where to go make them when you check in. Once you get on the ship go there right away and you have a chance to get a Palo reservation.

If you go as soon as you board and still can't get a reservation, put yourself on the waiting list. It may come thru. Good Luck!

Is Remy a possibility? Right now I see nothing for Palo, but quite a few ressie's available for Remy.

Here is a picture I took on the Dream in 2011. I hope you guys enjoy.
dream01.jpg

Hi MsTara. I am cruising with my mom and brother and we are all single. He is 34 and I am 42. We love staying up late. Looking forward to meeting you and all the other single folks out there.

I am also cruising with my mom and I'm single as well. Would love to have some fun people to hang out with on the cruise. Really looking forward to this vacation and to meeting some new friends. :)

Hi All!
My Hubby and I will be joining you on the DVC Member Cruise this September. The last time we went to WDW was back in 2008, so we are adding three days at WDW before the cruise, making it an eight day trip.

This is a special trip since we will be celebrating our 20th Anniversary while on board the Dream. I always say, "Every married year is a victory. We have to celebrate big for the 20th!" I couldn't think of anything bigger than a WDW Parks and Disney Cruise trip. It is an extra bonus that we can celebrate it on a DVC Member Cruise.

So looking forward to this one!

Hi All!
My Hubby and I will be joining you on the DVC Member Cruise this September. The last time we went to WDW was back in 2008, so we are adding three days at WDW before the cruise, making it an eight day trip.

This is a special trip since we will be celebrating our 20th Anniversary while on board the Dream. I always say, "Every married year is a victory. We have to celebrate big for the 20th!" I couldn't think of anything bigger than a WDW Parks and Disney Cruise trip. It is an extra bonus that we can celebrate it on a DVC Member Cruise.

Welcome to the cruise! Lots of anniversaries on our cruise. We are only at year 8 :)

Does anyone know where I can see navigators from previous Member Cruises?

Are you on the facebook thread?? Mindy posted Navigators from this past January 3 night member cruise and from 2011 4 night member cruise, and Carole is going to look for her 2012 Member cruise ones. I don't know everyone DIS names vs their facebook names, so not sure who is on what thread!

It has been very pleasant here and on facebook recently! So nice to actually see conversations about what to do, and tips being given out!

I am going to order my magnet paper soon and get started on my door magnets. I usually have way too many magnets, but I really enjoy making them and decorating my door! These are from our 2011 cruise!

Hi All!

Welcome Liza with a Z!!! We are old enough to have seen Liza Minelli on Broadway when she sang that song! 41 years married for us.... how did that happen?:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter