September 29,2013 - DVC Member Cruise

Hello to everyone! Hope you all enjoyed the 4th of July!

Yes as JQ has said, it's very hard to be back. I must admit we really had a great time on that 7 day Western!!

I can't believe it was almost a month ago we boarded the ship. Since this was only our 2nd cruise, we had very little to compare to.

here's a brief synopsis of the 4 night dream vs 7 night western:

Remy - Both Ships. We were really relaxed and enjoyed the entire experience more on the Fantasy since it was only the 2 of us vs the 6 of us on the Dream. With our group of 6, it was recommended/suggested we allow the chef to create a prix fix menu for our group which afforded a combination of both chef creations. We agreed to this and were all served the same meal. This did not fare too well with one in our group which did slightly impact the enjoyment factor.

This time around, James and I did wind up orderring the same meal together, but we went exclusively with the French chefs menu with an added ala carte langostine course. excellent! excellent! excellent!

Palo dinner - Fantasy only. Loved it with a few exceptions mainly the server. (probably should have dined there before Remy but we could only schedule Remy online for embarkation night - which turned out to be a fantastic way to kick off the cruise!!!!)

this guy kept repeating "I am providing you excellent service - yes?" over and over to the point of nauseum. I was thinking is he new or something? with my limited experience = zero, we just nodded hoping he'd leave. He recommended the lobster ravioli as an appetizer which I did not care for but I can't blame him - I should have researched the menu/food pics here on the Dis. JQ loved the gnocchi and chocolate souffle! I loved the poached fish! We both loved the antipasto appetizer served tableside.

Palo brunch - Dream only. Words can't describe this meal! We couldn't get an online rsvp for the Fantasy due the the late booking, so we made sure we were in line at the rsvp desk at 1pm on embarkation day and scored an 11:30 seating for day 2. We unfortunately had to cancel being too full from Remy etc the night before and not feeling up to it. We tried in vain to rearrange it for the other at sea day but there was never any availability.

We will be booking this on this upcoming cruise. Highly recommend it for anyone interested!!!!

Aquaduck - Fantasy only! Loved it! Rode 2x and plan to again. Best times to ride seem to be first thing in the morning; or anytime on Castaway Cay day, including right after the fireworks on Pirate night. Also during the first dinner seating.

Pools - Fantasy only! We actually had the entire adult pool and hot tub to ourselves late afternoon on CC day. We were the first off the ship in the am and hung out for a few hrs at the family beach area next to the cabana beach. Had lunch at serenity bay and headed back to the ship between 1:30 -2 pm. The entire Pool area was empty!!! (including both family pools) And since we were already in our suits we hopped right in. I'll post some pics.

Golf - simulator and mini and shuffleboard - Fantasy only. JQ played the simulated golf and I'll let him elaborate. We just had more time to play games on the 7 day vs 4 day. All are really fun!!!!

Promenade Deck - hang out there if you have a minute. It's so peaceful and the lounge chairs are magnificent!

Bingo - Well i spent a small fortune on this one!!! Came close but never hit. I am restrategizing my budget and plan of attack for the 2013 cruise. Wish me luck! We had so much fun playing but our friend Cass is a big gamer so I'll be up against some serious competition next Sept.

Shows - these are so subjective. We only saw Aladdin in the Fantasy. It's so hard to judge, since we're big fans of the Aladdin show in the Hyperion theatre at California Adventure. Obviously it's a watered down version on the ship and relatively new, so I'm guessing it will improve over time. The performers did a great job though I wish the Genie had better lines.
We did see Villians tonight and Believe on the Dream. We prefer Villians which gets a bum rap on the boards. There's a great Cruella number (love those dalmation outfits!) and Hades is a fantastic act!

Movies - we only saw Pirates 4 on the Dream. We never got to a movie on the Fantasy which was poor planning on our part. The embarkation day navigater distributed at the port includes a movie schedule in the theatre for the entire cruise. We wanted to see John Carter, but forgot to take note of the show times and missed it.

Spa - rainforest room Dream only. We did this on the at sea day. It was not crowded and gave my parents the ability to relax, lounge and soak in the hot tub without issue. I've also had the fire and ice pedicure on both ships.

Beach Cabanas - Dream only. We were lucky enough to score Cabana #9 for the Dream cruise last year which was fantastic for my parents. We will be booking at least one again for this upcoming trip!

We did not have one for the Fantasy and quickly learned CC can be hectic when positioning for an umbrella on the family beach near Pelican Plunge.
This was barely manageable for James and I to compete against since it's just the two of us. (and we were first off the ship! We only stopped for a quick Jack Sparrow photo op which put us on the third tram)

I'm sure Regina's family can easily sprint ahead of the crowd and grab a spot (unless they get delayed with a timing conflict to do the 5k) . But if you are planning this section of beach vs serenity bay be forewarned. I can't imagine how it works for those with sun and/or mobility issues. The sand is pretty thick and the umbrellas go very quickly.

That's enough for now. I'll be back!

P.S. Kris congrats on that 5 nt cruise. We did a precruise stay at the Hyatt which I'll walk you thru next post. Perfect way to get onboard first given the new times!!!!

Alan - love the look of cars land. We didn't get to Anaheim this time around but really appreciate the photos. Great themeing. Especially with flo's. that popcorn bucket was pretty cool. What size drinks were in those cones?

We did go to the state fair in Del Mar though. What a trip!!

Really need to get everyone's opinion on the condition of the Magic. JQ and i are seriously looking at the med cruise which includes Venice/Croatia. (yes I know it's next year and we're already committed to a our big trip here on the Dream) Anyway, Prices are insane for that cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But if we manage to stowaway onboard, we've no idea how that ship is doing and welcome and and all advice on cabins etc....................

Well, Don's Mom and my Mom have finally decided that they will go on the Sept 2nd cruise - YEAH:dance3: Now we just have to get their ID/documents in order. Don's mom thought she had her birth certificate, but it turns out it is just a "Record of Registration" of her birth, so I'm going to have to go to Pittsburgh to get her an actual birth certificate since the Dept of Vital Statistics is taking 14 weeks to send out a BC by mail. She's just going to use the Birth Certificate and drivers License for boarding. For my mom, it turns out that on her birth certificate her name is listed as Agnes Marie....... on her drivers license and every other legal document she is listed as Marie Agnes. GREAT...
she did have a passport back in the late 70's that listed her as Marie Agnes, so DB is taking her tomorrow to get a passport card and have it expidited, so that there is no problem with her name differences. Mom said that's what they did 85 years ago, named you one thing and called you something else!:confused3 Oh well, It will all be worth it once we're on the Magic.
Now the quick planning begins. :banana:

Too funny about your mom's name! So does this mean she hasn't cruised before? This sounds like quite the trip! You are so right about the deals for that sailing.

Safe to say, we are quickly becoming hooked on this whole cruising business! Can't wait to hear more about your travel plans.

I know you're not planning the Hyatt stay until next year, but MTMomma pm'd JQ about our precruise stay this time vs last year and he posted a pretty detailed reply on the Hyatt process. I'll see if I can get him to cut and paste it here for anyone considering this route.

Here's a copy of the PM I sent Naomi.

I thought the Hyatt was an easy way to transition onto the cruise.

We wanted to arrive at the port early, so we decided to stay at the Hyatt MCO and use one way Disney transfers to see how it worked. (we rented a car one way from Avis at debarkation to drive to Disney for a quick two night stay.)

Check-in at the airport starts at 8:30. We of course showed up at 7:00 am and were politely told by a magical express rep to come back later. There were less than 10 ppl waiting in the sitting area across from Magical Express at that time. We went back and officially checked out of the Hyatt and reconfirmed we were on their list for bags to be picked up from our room. We then grabbed coffee and a breakfast sandwich and quickly went back down to wait for the DCL check-in to open up. At that point it was around 7:45am and the amount of people waiting was still less than 20.

By 8:20 we were surrounded by approx. 40 people waiting for the desk and que to open and sprinted up as soon as they let the line form. One guy beat me to the front only because he didn't bring all his crap with him and left his family sitting there. (a clear violation!) He was told everyone had to be present in order to enter the que. I should have gone around him but instead held up the line to let him keep his place with his family.

This process doesn't take long (less than 5 mins for us) if you have your docs all filled out - they use your pictures already on file from your previous cruise for ID.

Because we were second in line, we were assigned to the first bus which is given out at the check-in counter. (which was our goal) They give out different colored character tickets for each bus to avoid hassles, so we had to wait until they called for the 9:30 "chip n dale" bus to get in line.

What we didn't know was that they don't give out the boarding numbers until you get in this "bus" line to load. We were about 10 back in that one, because we sat by the wrong exit doors and got boarding #3. The front people got #2. The bus ride went quick with anticipation and amazingly we were the very first passengers to walk up the escalator.

It was around 10:25 when we pulled up to the terminal. We saw a line of guests being held at the gates outside where we all waited last year but the DCL bus conveniently drops you off at a side entrance to the bldg where you are allowed to proceed right on in. It was pretty cool to come up those stairs and see a completely empty terminal.

Not sure what time they opened up those outside gates.

We had lunch at Cabanas before the big crowds got there, then went up to the Remy desk at 1:00 to secure our specialty dining ressies. After a short wait the cabins opened up and our cruise began! Overall this process was pretty easy and we will definately use it again.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions.

Jim

JohnnyQuest - Thanks for the info on the Hyatt. Thats the way we're going to "go" for our April trip, and just use Disney transportation....seems like less hassle. Then after the cruise, we're going to head over to "The World" for a day at EPCOT and an overnight stay. Have to leave on Sunday as we all have to be at work on Monday.

I've been in super planning mode for this upcoming Sept 2nd cruise. I'm a little on the nervous side, because I booked this as a VGT when those rates came out. We have always booked a specific stateroom, never a gty. When I booked, there were lots of veranda rooms available, then they opened the DVC discount and those rooms literally flew off the DCL pages. Hope they save some decent rooms for the VGT people. I guess whatever we get is better than not being there at all, but I don't think i'll ever book this way again. Before they opened it up for DVC booking there were plenty of 4A, 4B, 4C, 5A, 5B, 5C, 6A available. Now it is showing only 5 - 4B's, 7- 5B's, 7-5C's and 5-6A's as available and it's still open for DVC bookings. I would imagine that there would have been more than 24 VGT rooms booked. I'll be really ticked if they overbook those verandah staterooms and we end up getting pushed back to Ocean view.
Oh well, just venting, and my Obsessive/Compulsive thing is coming thru....hope you all understand.

What is going on with the DVC discounts? Kris, is the price they're offering on that promotion a better deal than your VGT?

You won't believe this but JQ & I will be in Manhattan from Aug 28-30 since I have to attend a conference. We'll just miss you guys but I'm hoping to catch a glimpse of the Magic if she's around during that time. If we can assist in any way with your planning let us know. We're happy to scout out the port!!!

The Fantasy pools around 1:30 on CC day - good time to swim!!!!

fantasy_pool_cc_day_1.jpg

fantasy_pool_cc_day_2_1.jpg

fantasy_pools_cc_day_3.jpg

fantasy_pool_cc_day_4.jpg

What is going on with the DVC discounts? Kris, is the price they're offering on that promotion a better deal than your VGT?

You won't believe this but JQ & I will be in Manhattan from Aug 28-30 since I have to attend a conference. We'll just miss you guys but I'm hoping to catch a glimpse of the Magic if she's around during that time. If we can assist in any way with your planning let us know. We're happy to scout out the port!!!

Hi Christine:
The afternoon after I booked they started offering DVC rates for Verandah rooms only, at $649 per person plus port fees/taxes, so about $1437 for 2 in a room (about $100 less than what I paid for a VGT). And they could pick their stateroom.....Those Cat 4A and 4B's were litterally flying of DCL website booking page. There were a lot of staterooms available so they had to book them up some way. Those rates may be sold out, but if you're interested you could always check it out. I believe the DVC code was "CASH".

Too bad you guys won't be around on Sept 2nd. I've checked out mapquest about getting there and we'll need to go thru Lincoln tunnels, then take a left at 9A onto Drayer(sp), then a left on W 42nd St for 2-3 blocks then a right onto W 12th Ave and straight to the docks. Doesn't sound too difficult, but Don is stressing about driving in Manhattan at all!!!:scared1: He HATES cities. Of course I'll be doing the driving, cities don't bother me.

So how is the family? Is your son still doing the internship thing at Disney?

JQ:
Great pics. WOW, I can't believe how deserted the Fantasy was!!!
In April, I may let Don spend his day in the sun on the beach and I'll relax on a deserted Fantasy:woohoo:

Too bad you guys won't be around on Sept 2nd. I've checked out mapquest about getting there and we'll need to go thru Lincoln tunnels, then take a left at 9A onto Drayer(sp), then a left on W 42nd St for 2-3 blocks then a right onto W 12th Ave and straight to the docks. Doesn't sound too difficult, but Don is stressing about driving in Manhattan at all!!! He HATES cities. Of course I'll be doing the driving, cities don't bother me.

I know too bad we'll miss you. We're staying at the Hilton Avenue of the Americas on 66th. Out of curiosity we just checked on that DVC rate and it's sold out!!!! unbelievable!

We always take the Lincoln tunnel from the NJ Turnpike. Your directions are confusing me though.

Accdg to the DCL website -
From the South (New Jersey):

From the Lincoln Tunnel, follow sign to 42nd St and make a left onto 42nd Street.
Go approximately three blocks and make a right onto 12th Avenue.
Turn left on 55th Street, the entrance to the cruise terminal.

OR

From the Holland Tunnel, take exit 1 (9A).
Make a right onto West Street (which is also known as 12th Avenue).
Take West Street/12th Avenue and make a left onto 55th Street, the entrance to the cruise terminal.

Having driven there many many times, we can confirm the Lincoln Tunnel will dump you onto Dyer but it's quick with the flow of traffic and you have to be ready to bear left onto 42nd -

zoom into the lincoln tunnels on the Manhattan side using this map
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&b...a=X&ei=8qoKUKmAPOrr6wH24pWYCg&ved=0CAUQ8gEwAA

you will see the enty/exit pts for NYC based on the direction of the arrows. You are going to emerge up to street level around 10th st. But see how the arrows all converge there - follow the 42nd st signs when you emerge and you'll automatically be on Dyer which dead ends at 42 after 2 blocks.

Here's a boring youtube video driving thru the far right tunnel entrance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=OuBv97YpJcA

If you're in the far right tunnel, it's easier to exit from the left lane onto Dyer. Sometimes the middle tunnel is open from NJ to NY as well. If you find yourself in that one, it's much easier to exit from the right lane onto Dyer.

Hope this doesn't confuse you.

Family is doing great. Mark only did the one internship last yr from Jan-May. he auditioned to intern as a Character performer for this Fall but got cut in the final round. It was a long shot but we give him alot of credit. He may do it again but he's working on completing school. We'll see.

Your plans seem to be coming along though. the further away from that Fantasy cruise we get, the more we anticipate this one.

PI: Thanks soooo much for the improved directions. I was winging it from Mapquest and what a co-worker said. I'll have our GPS also, but your explainations and map is so much clearer. I have never driven to/around New York City, so this will be a new experience. I'm not concerned, I figure if you miss a turn, go a block or two and make the turn.

Things are coming together for the 9/2 trip. We're waiting for Dons Mom's BC and my mom's Passport card. Once they get here, we're good to go. I now know how you felt planning a trip so quickly. It's fun, but can be a pain also.
It will all be good once we're onboard:goodvibes

Kris,

I fixed that map link so it's much easier to read.

I don't know if you managed to figure out all the logistics with parking/drop -off but you may want to pm mmouse37 for advise. She has driven there many times.

Also, when you are driving in and make that right on 12th, just know that it's a much wider two-way street with a median and will require you to exit from the far right in order to turn left onto 55th st.

Before we sailed last month, I kept reminding myself that it would be worth all the effort. From the trip reports so far it sounds like your cruise will be as well.

btw - my parents may be joining us on this cruise. stay tuned.

The Fantasy pools around 1:30 on CC day - good time to swim!!!!

fantasy_pool_cc_day_4.jpg

:joker:........Shoes or no shoes.......you still look like a carpenter to me.:rotfl2: :lmao:
:offtopic: JIM how are you and PI doing? Have not heard from you Guys since last year. Will be cruisin' on the Dream a couple weeks a head of yours on Sept. 15th 2013. I think that will be the DVC members cruise....if so we already have it booked, and saved a ton of $.
Kathy and I have taken two cruises already this year ...one on the Magic last April and 3 days later cruised on the Dream in May our anniversery cruise. Was so glade to get back to cruisin after missing out with not cruising with all you guys last year....had like cold feet,saying to myself what is going to go wrong this time........but everything worked out very nice. We also have in April of next year a 7 day eastern cruise booked for San Jaun PR. HAPPY CRUISIN' 2-U & PI. :thumbsup2

:joker:........Shoes or no shoes.......you still look like a carpenter to me.:rotfl2: :lmao:
:offtopic: JIM how are you and PI doing? Have not heard from you Guys since last year. Will be cruisin' on the Dream a couple weeks a head of yours on Sept. 15th 2013. I think that will be the DVC members cruise....if so we already have it booked, and saved a ton of $.
Kathy and I have taken two cruises already this year ...one on the Magic last April and 3 days later cruised on the Dream in May our anniversery cruise. Was so glade to get back to cruisin after missing out with not cruising with all you guys last year....had like cold feet,saying to myself what is going to go wrong this time........but everything worked out very nice. We also have in April of next year a 7 day eastern cruise booked for San Jaun PR. HAPPY CRUISIN' 2-U & PI. :thumbsup2

Hey Don,

How the heck are you and Kathy doing? It's real nice hearing from you. We were sorry when you had to cancel last year and hope you are feeling better now.

Christine and I took advantage of the DVC discount on the June 9th Western Carribbean Fantasy and booked a cat 4 for the price of a cat 11. Only had 3 weeks to prepare. What a ship! We took the catamaran/snorkle excursion in Cozumel, and toured the Mayan Ruins in Costa Maya and had a blast. I"m sure you'll have fun on the Eastern as well.

I thought I remembered the members' cruise costing alot of points, or maybe you got a nice cash deal? Too bad your not on the Sept. 29th with us and Henlady. We're bringing some family along also. Should be a great time.

Poison and Johnny are definately hooked on this cruisin thing!

Jim

DON (Husurdady)!! How are you and the dear wife? Nice to hear you are still about.
Can't wait to cruise with JQ & PI. Too bad you are cruising before us, it would have been great to have you on our cruise.
Don & I are getting ready for a 5-night Canada cruise on Sept 2nd, and it looks like you are sailing right before us in April '13- we're on the April 27th Western. We just keep missing you!;) Maybe someday we'll all make it on the same cruise.:thumbsup2

Well it's been pretty quiet on this thread.

Kris how are the plans coming for the Canadian cruise? Did you get your cabin assignments yet?

I thought it would be fun to build some anticipation for the Dream by posting random commemorative photos in tribute. These are from our Dream cruise may 2012 (seems so long ago - but will hopefully keep the memories alive!)

This was a three night road trip from NJ with my parents, ourselves, Mark and my good friend Maryann all piled comfortably in a Chevy Suburban. We spent the first 2 nights in two bedroom suites at the Marriott Vacation Club resorts. First in williamsburg and second in hilton head using a friends and family rate which was a great deal. I have photos if anyone is interested.

We then stayed one night precruise at the County Inn & Suites - cape canaveral using the "Carlson" code for a F & F rate which they released to the general public for a short window of time. This code generated rates less than 100.00 for upgraded accomodations. We were able to book the captain's quarters for my parents at that rate. Here are a few photos.

7_3_2011_127.JPG

7_3_2011_128.JPG

7_3_2011_130.JPG

that's my dad in the background. Hi Gus! Sorry for the blurred quality but he kept moving and confusing the camera!!! Btw he is soon to be booked on our cruise and he has no idea I've outed him on the boards but don't let that deter you from saying hello if you bump into him on the ship!!! He'd think he was a celebrity!

Hey PI - how are you.
Haven't gotten our room assignments for 9/2 yet. I guess the VGT's don't come out till around 14 days out. So, I'm patiently waiting. We are still dealing with trying to get Dons Mom's Birth Certificate. I swear the PA Vital Records department is so S L O W!!! I have become very frustrated dealing with them. First they said it would be 3 weeks even though the website says 3-4 wks. I called at 3 1/2 wks on Aug 3rd and the guy now says it is 4 weeks or longer. If she doesn't get it tomorrow, I'll call again and just have them pull it for pick up (it only takes 4 days for pick up) and we'll go to Pittsburgh and get it instead of having them mail it. If that doesn't work, we'll have to go to New Castle (2 1/2 hrs away) and wait there for 3 hours for them to print it off, then drive home, but we'll at least have it the same day. She WILL have that Birth Certificate by the end of this week one way or the other.

Other than that we're getting anxious for the cruise, we've never been on the Magic before, so with this cruise and the one coming up in April, we'll have then been on all 4 ships.

Thanks for posting the pics of CountryInn. Loved seeing your Dad. I like Gus and your mom, it will be great if they decide to sail with you on Sept 29th.

I'm off to meet my dd half way to Pittsburgh to "give" my grandson back. I've had him (5yo) for the past 4 days.....I'm tired! ;)

Just thought I'd leave a quick update on the progress of plans for our Sept 2 '12 Magic Cruise.
MIL finally got her birth certificate last week. I took her over to Pittsburgh to pick it up on Thursday - YEAHHHHH. Last Monday, they decided that they could not find any record of her name and date of birth in the computer system. Luckily I had kept copies of everything dropped off to them on July 10th, so the lady had me fax them to her so she could forwarded them to the main office in New Castle. It took a day and a half, but they finally found her records and issued her Birth Certificate. MIL said "Well, I guess at 87 years old I am now officially Born"!! Then I was a bit stressed because it didn't look like any birth certificat PA has ever issued before :eek:. Luckily a co-worker and friend recently got their BC's and it is exactly like theirs. ::yes:: So that was a huge load off of our minds.
We are now just patiently waiting for the next 10 days to fly by so we can get going. It will be nice to be on the "smaller" ship again. We like the Dream, but Don prefers the size of the Wonder/Magic. To me it doesn't matter, we're away from home, on vacation and I don't have to do anything :goodvibes.
You all have a great rest of the week and weekend.

Bon Voyage Don and Kris,

I guess you guys are in transit today. I'm glad everything worked out with the birth certificates. This is a great time of year to visit New England and Canada. The weather should be very comfortable for everyone. Please give us a report when you return. Look forward to reading about it.

Have a safe trip,
Jim

I need to catch up on the thread. Sounds like everyone is having an amazing time.

I am very excited that we are approaching the one year mark. It will feel so much closer. Tentatively planning on 9/21-10/5. So not long to the countdown can start :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Good Morning cruise friends :goodvibes
It is right now exactly 1 week since we departed the Magic.
Of course, we had a great time, how couldn't you.
Don was not sure how he would like the Canada itinerary, but he said he would do it again. We did the excursion to Peggy's Cove in Nova Scotia - all I can say is "absolutely beautiful". We had a perfect day, not too warm or chilly, beautiful blue sky with puffy clouds. Unfortunately it poured buckets of rain at Saint John, but Don and I still got off the ship in our poncho's, and umbrella and trekked to the City Market. Don had his Lobster Roll, which made him happy.
The Mom's did pretty well and enjoyed themselves. They both said they now understand why we like cruising so much. My mom had a bit of problem with the walking after the 3rd day (she has 2 knee replacements), but kept on going. We did a cooking demo, Origami frog making class and towel animal folding class. I am so glad we got the verandah rooms, both mom's spent a lot of time out there just watching the ocean.
The food was pretty good, only one or 2 disappointing entrees. Our servers were nice and accommodating to any requests. I do prefer Cabana's to Topsiders though. Cabana's seemed to have a much wider varity and more selections of foods.
The seas were a bit rough on Wednesday evening and until noon on Thursday, of course I had forgotten to take my Bonine on Wednesday morning, so I felt a bit rough Wed night. I did take it in the evening, but it was too late as I already felt a bit "off".
Getting into and out of the Manhattan cruise terminal was a breeze. No problems either way, just a bit more traffic on Friday morning. Thanks PI for the directions, they helped. At security, they did require you to show your passport/ID and asked for the "ticket", which was the booklet you receive from DCL with your luggage tags. Luckily we all brought ours along, usually we don't, as we have never needed it in Port Canaveral. So, I guess that should be taken along in the future. We much prefer PC to the NY terminal. Not as much walking and larger waiting area and seating in PC. Also at PC you just walk straight onboard, at NYC, you have about 3 angeling ramps to walk up to get onto the ship.

We had only done 4 night cruises in the past and thought the 5 night would be better, but 5 nights was still not enough.;)..can't wait for our 7 night in April.
Also, I was able to rebook this (Sept 29) cruise while onboard. Got the same room, saved $141.40 and got the $100 onboard credit - YEAHHHHHH.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter