September 29, 2012 - Ropin' Some Magic in the Western Caribbean

IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2289.jpg

Dis Meet at Promenade Lounge.

We had the best trip! Thanks to everyone for all of the great FE gifts. I'm so glad we decided to participate in the exchange. It was really sad leaving the Magic this morning. We were some of the last to walk off. There was no line, and we were able to get straight to our luggage. It's going to be really hard to get back to real life this week.

We had the best trip! So much fun and Layla just loved every minute of it! Can't wait for the next time we get to cruise! :-)

This was the best vacation ever! It was great to meet all of you. Thanks to everyone for the FE gifts!! We loved participating in the exchange. I took a pic of the first few we got, but then we got so many that I never took a picture of them all. Whoever gave the light up glow things....that was perfect for the pirate party and the teen club had a glow party that night so my son was super excited to get them! What a great idea!! All of the gifts were so unique and clever...can't wait to go on another cruise!! Unfortunately, we are back to reality and school this week. :(

As others have posted, we're back! I really enjoyed the FE gifts.....so many great gifts! I fell at the hotel, the Thursday before we sailed and it exacerbated my dizzy spells and some other difficulties, so it may be a little while before I post again. I don't have a lot of pictures. I intended to keep my camera in my ECV basket, but the servers took it and parked it at each meal and I was afraid it would go missing. I do have some that I will post that I took the first day. I will post them soon.

Thanks everyone for the super awesome FE gifts!! the kids were so thrilled to find things in their pockets and we got soooooo much really cool stuff!! Thanks!!..................also loved it so much we booked our next trip, anyone else do the same?

happytexasmom said:
Thanks everyone for the super awesome FE gifts!! the kids were so thrilled to find things in their pockets and we got soooooo much really cool stuff!! Thanks!!..................also loved it so much we booked our next trip, anyone else do the same?

We did! Booked a 4 night on the Dream next October to pair with a Disney World trip!

I really wanted to but think I will try my luck with a guaranty on a 4 nighter in the spring.

We had a great time as well. We have one booked, but will change it when the 2014 schedule comes out. We're going to try one of the larger boats next time. It sure is hard getting back to reality!

Yep! We booked a 3 day cruise for 2013, but will change when the 2014 schedule comes out. We are really hoping for an Alaska cruise sailing out of Seattle. Can't wait to sail again!!! :boat:

Just wanted to thank everyone for the awesome FE gifts. There were so many unique and fun ones and my daughter loved checking the fish extender everyday for new gifts. The cruise was so much fun and we are looking at going on the 8 day on March 1, 2013 out of Galveston.

We had a great time as well. We have one booked, but will change it when the 2014 schedule comes out. We're going to try one of the larger boats next time. It sure is hard getting back to reality!

Yep! We booked a 3 day cruise for 2013, but will change when the 2014 schedule comes out. We are really hoping for an Alaska cruise sailing out of Seattle. Can't wait to sail again!!! :boat:

same here......i would like to change the date to an 8day that goes to castaway cay and 1day in WDW.....right now there is nothing past May 10 for that cruise

We booked a dummy cruise for next october, but we plan to change it to a 2014 one when the schedules come out.

We had a wonderful trip and did not want to get off the ship. Our first Disney cruise was everything we hoped it would be. Thanks to everyone for the FE gifts. My DIL's were glad they had participated and we had so many people ask us about the FE's hanging by our door. We did have one FE moved down the hall before we zip tied it, and a few people put trash in them, but overall it was a wonderful experience and we would definitely do it again.

I hope everyone received the gifts we passed out. We left the Mickey bags with magnets for the adults and different things for the kids. One DIL left treat bags from Seattle, and the other had bottle top magnents with stars and dum dums. There was a little confusion with one of the stateroom numbers, but everyone had an FE so we thought we had it right.

Here is a picture of our grandsons before dinner one night:
DisneyMagic_0402012.jpg

Seeing Disney through these little boys eyes was a joy for all of us. What a great vacation! We are so blessed!

DH and I have cruises booked next year, but not on Disney. We could not book while on board, but we are hoping to go with the family and grandsons again in 2014. Maybe Alaska if we can swing it. :)

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for the wonderful and creative FE gifts! We were always so excited to see we had something in the Fish Extender! I think I was more tired after a week of cruising than when I'm at home, but Illeana loved every minute we were there!

Thank you to everyone who participated in the FE gifts! It was a ton of fun and I am amazed at the creativity yall have!! We had a BLAST and enjoyed meeting many of you! We havent booked yet, but are looking into another cruise Oct 2013!

Sorry for the late reply it was hard getting back into the real world after such an amazing vacation.

Thank you all for the wonderful gifts they were beautiful and thoughtful.

We are booking again for March as an adults cruise and then we have a temp Oct booking while we decide between another Galveston sailing or a shorter sailing with a Park adventure. Hopefully we will be seeing many of you again soon.

Sorry so late in posting. Thank you all for the FE gifts. The kids loved them. We had a wonderful cruise. We didn't not want to get off the boat! O well back to reality and busy schedules. Can't wait until the next one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter