September 29, 2012 - Ropin' Some Magic in the Western Caribbean

WHOOT WHOOT!!! :dancer:

I am so excited! Packing up my suitcase right now and we head for Galveston in the morning! My girlfriends and I just went and got our "mickey" pedicures today so we are ready to go!
]

Very cute! I'm heading for errands and pedicure now. I wonder if the nail place I go to can do that. Thanks for sharing.

So I'm scrolling back through to print the FE list and I just saw the picture, I think it didn't show up when I originally saw the message.

That's the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!

:goodvibes I think I found it on pinterest

Counting down the hours until we're on the Magic!!

We made it to Galveston. Caught a little traffic and rain south of Houston, but nothing too bad. It's overcast out. We are at the Hilton and right on the beach!
I hope it's not raining too bad tomorrow morning, I dont want to get soaked trying to get to the ship!
*crossing fingers*

Everyone please have a safe trip coming out here today or tomorrow, whatever you plans!

See ya onboard!!

We are at the airport waiting on DS, DIL, and DGS at baggage. I am not ready for the morning yet and sleep is not likely for me tonight. All the last minute things could not get done on time because of an extra difficult work week. I am grateful I had all the FE stuff together. It"s the extra car seats and things for the family that have thrown me. When we went to the safe to pull out the passports last night, we found youngest DS's passport was not there. It"s a long story with several stressful hours in the wee hours, but it ends with DS using his birth certificate to get on the ship tomorrow, We will file for a lost passport when we return.

I need this vacation!!!! :beach:

We are staying at the Quality Inn. Reviews seem okay. If we like it, we will be staying there again on October 21 before our next cruise!

:)

We will not be staying at the Quality Inn on October 21. :)

Already changed our reservation to Comfort Suites.

So we checked into the Hilton and they gave us 2 dbl beds instead of the king we reserved....so we are spending the first night of our honeymoon in separate beds, ready to be on the ship!

jenandjuice said:
So we checked into the Hilton and they gave us 2 dbl beds instead of the king we reserved....so we are spending the first night of our honeymoon in separate beds, ready to be on the ship!

Oh no! That's not fair! We have a big king in our room. We are at the Hilton too. Our whole party has the 11:30 shuttle reserved. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter