• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 29, 2012 - Ropin' Some Magic in the Western Caribbean

WoodlandsMom said:
I made MORE shoes and bows for my dd. Thought Id share
again, sorry so big.

Here minnie ears

and here I am packing and my kitty decided he wanted to lay right in the middle of it all. He's gunna miss us :(

Love the shoes and bows, very nice! Poor Kitty, must know you are leaving! You will have a great time, then come home and spoiled him, always spoil my 2 cats and 2 dogs when I get back from a trip!

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using DISBoards

Finally started packing today... Is anyone bringing a box onboard? I have our FE gifts packed in a large box and I'm hoping it will make it to our stateroom. I'm not sure how I should label it :scratchin...should I stick one of the luggage tags on the box?? Has anyone done that before?

Finally starting to pack. FE's done. 1 child completely packed and working on the other 3.

Man.. having 1 good arm and 1 that needs rest every few min is starting to wear me down!

But this will be our 15th anniversay and the twins early birthday so by God I am going to enjoy it :rotfl:

The indoor parking at Park and Cruise is sold out, so I booked with the Port of Galveston. They advertise that they have port police patrolling.

I have an 11 am port arrival time. I see that the printed Disney Cruise line info states that boarding begins around 1 pm. Will we be stuck waiting in the terminal for 2 hours? Or d they actaully board earlier?

I need to find out, who do we pay for the bracelets? Do we just pay cash once we are onboard?

The person who was going to order the bracelets has been inactive online for two months and is not responding to PMs or email.

I don't expect the bracelets. :(

The person who was going to order the bracelets has been inactive online for two months and is not responding to PMs or email.

I don't expect the bracelets. :(

I was wondering why we havent even heard from her. That really stinks. I wanted those bracelets :(

I just looked back at her previous posts and noticed that she posted about a family tragedy 2 months ago. I hope everything is ok.

I was wondering why we havent even heard from her. That really stinks. I wanted those bracelets :(

I just looked back at her previous posts and noticed that she posted about a family tragedy 2 months ago. I hope everything is ok.

Says she last logged in yesterday at 4:36 pm...but hasn't posted since July...but she's still logging in :)

There are however a few names that haven't logged in at all for MONTHS, was looking at the FE and Roll call lists making sure I got everyone and added in the children that came in after the FE list was closed and noticed Canadian Tyler from group 1 hasn't logged in since May 24...There are also a few that haven't logged in since the beginning of August.

I noticed on the Roll Call list there's another name I don't recognize...Spectrum-Turbo...did I miss another addition? Says GTY cabin with Stacy, Jack and Case...How old is Case? And I'm guessing boy? Anyone know?

cowboy_mickey_zpsc501c2cc.gif

4 days!!!

I noticed on the Roll Call list there's another name I don't recognize...Spectrum-Turbo...did I miss another addition? Says GTY cabin with Stacy, Jack and Case...How old is Case? And I'm guessing boy? Anyone know?

I looked on the FE list, I didn't see that name?? I may have missed it@@

I printed the FE list back in laye August, but just checked again and many cabin numbers in group 1 (and prob. others) had changed on me. You think the list is finalized now? I hope!

I will be doing a lot of checking today. I am going over the FE and Roll Call lists to make sure all cabin numbers match! I'll post if anything doesn't match!

Today and tomorrow we "dogsit" Lucy's best friend, Paco. We usually do this 6 or so days a month while his "mother" works. That should enable me to get a lot done because the dogs love to play and snuggle with each other. Then Lucy will stay with Paco from Thurs through Sunday. Then my BIL will take her to stay with her "Cousin Pepper." Pepper is 13 and blind and deaf so she doesn't play much, but Lucy still likes to snuggle with her! And since Pepper doesn't play any more, my BIL likes to play with Lucy. I know she will get lots of petting at both places.

In the final stretch... I only have today and tomorrow to get everything ready! We leave on Thursday morning to drive to Clear Lake, TX. We're coming from Kansas City so, it will be about a 12 hour drive....

I have list upon list of things to pack and do before we leave. We'll see everyone at the meet and greet! Everyone have a safe trip.

In the final stretch... I only have today and tomorrow to get everything ready! We leave on Thursday morning to drive to Clear Lake, TX. We're coming from Kansas City so, it will be about a 12 hour drive....

I have list upon list of things to pack and do before we leave. We'll see everyone at the meet and greet! Everyone have a safe trip.

Good luck on your final packing frenzy--that is how I'm thinking about mine anyway! :hourglass

I just talked to my sister and she really wants to relax, relax, relax during the trip. That just so fits in with how I roll these days! I told her she will have the most relaxing trip of her life!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter