September 29, 2012 - Ropin' Some Magic in the Western Caribbean

Does anyone know if the kids can get autographs from the characters they see on the boat? My daughter loved doing this at Disneyland.

Or is the only option on the boat to leave a pillowcase for them to sign?

Yes -- you can definitely get autographs. Either bring or buy an autograph book on the ship. I believe they may also have characters in the terminal -- not sure if they're doing this in Galveston.

Whew! Things are finally coming together. Finished a special sewing project for my DSIL and DN and our FE!! :yes::

Had a mini-celebration for my birthday. :cake::

Now I need to clean the house and gather all the paperwork. Then pack!

Here is a pic of our FE. I really like the way it turned out.

062.JPG

So cute!! I love the different "hats" & the "Ahoy" at the bottom:goodvibes

Does anyone know if the kids can get autographs from the characters they see on the boat? My daughter loved doing this at Disneyland.

Or is the only option on the boat to leave a pillowcase for them to sign?

Certainly! They even list character greeting times in the personal navigator so you will know where to go to find them and at what time. :goofy:

Finished all the shirts for the greet & meet, and the Beauty and the Beast..
And the door magnets I wanted!

I am so ready to go!!!!!:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

Whew! Things are finally coming together. Finished a special sewing project for my DSIL and DN and our FE!! :yes::

Had a mini-celebration for my birthday. :cake::

Now I need to clean the house and gather all the paperwork. Then pack!

Here is a pic of our FE. I really like the way it turned out.

062.JPG

Very nice.....!! :cool1:

We're officially married!!!! :goodvibes

Now the rest of the week, I get to focus on cruise stuff, other than work of course :coffee:

Can't wait to meet you all and to be on the honeymoon, after all this wedding planning I need a vacation!!!!!

Now the rest of the week, I get to focus on cruise stuff, other than work of course :coffee:

Can't wait to meet you all and to be on the honeymoon, after all this wedding planning I need a vacation!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! party:

jenandjuice said:

Congrats!

Spent most of today packing....feeling very overwhelmed and hoping I'm remembering everything!

Anyone else in high anxiety mode? :hyper:

Belle6000 said:
Spent most of today packing....feeling very overwhelmed and hoping I'm remembering everything!

Yes I have been adding to my bag of things I don't want to forget every day and I am sure I will go until Friday worrying that I am forgetting something!

tejasminnie said:
Any feedback on the parking options in Galveston?

We have used EZ Cruise Parking for 11 cruises and always have wonderful experiences. Book online for a discount...and to make sure you have a spot reserved.

jenandjuice said:

Congrats!!!

yes ma'am!! My dining room table is covered with stuff. I did laundry today and finished up my shopping so packing will start tomorrow.

Congratulations, Jenna and Jason!

LOL I made two more gifts for FE Gifts. I couldn't resist they were simply easy. LOL They are for the whole family too. They turned out cute too. Can't wait to share them. Yes, this weekend I spent getting all those things on the list. SO ready to get on the ship. Hope this week goes quick so it will get here. pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter