September 29, 2012 - Ropin' Some Magic in the Western Caribbean

WOW! This is going to be a lot of us! We'll have 8 in our party, but we're just stopping in for lunch and for the kids to play a bit. The kids all wanted to do a dolphin excursion and I wanted to make sure I got to see the chocolate factory in Cozumel, so Costa Maya it is for the dolphins too, but Tropicante first. (The men are diving in Grand Cayman and wanted to do dolphins too.)

Where are they diving? My husband is doing Eden Rock - he was originally going to do the Disney excursion but wanted to do a shore dive instead of a boat dive.

riley2008 said:
WOW! This is going to be a lot of us! We'll have 8 in our party, but we're just stopping in for lunch and for the kids to play a bit. The kids all wanted to do a dolphin excursion and I wanted to make sure I got to see the chocolate factory in Cozumel, so Costa Maya it is for the dolphins too, but Tropicante first. (The men are diving in Grand Cayman and wanted to do dolphins too.)

We are doing the chocolate factory too. What time is your tour?

Help!! For those who have little boys, what are they wearing on semi-formal night? With this being our first cruise I don't know what to expect. Thanks

Is it too late to join the FE? We just decided to book very last minute and this is our first Disney cruise. Our travel agent just told us about the fish extender exchange and it sounds fun. I have a four yr old son. If it is too late, I completely understand.

I booked late also, But I have lots of stuff to give people even if we are not on the list let us know your room numbers and we will be glad to drop off stuff also! we are in rooms 1068 1070 I have 3 boys 4 5 and 8 ...Marybeth :banana:

I booked late also, But I have lots of stuff to give people even if we are not on the list let us know your room numbers and we will be glad to drop off stuff also! we are in rooms 1068 1070 I have 3 boys 4 5 and 8 ...Marybeth :banana:

Is it too late to join the FE? We just decided to book very last minute and this is our first Disney cruise. Our travel agent just told us about the fish extender exchange and it sounds fun. I have a four yr old son. If it is too late, I completely understand.

Maybe between the three of us we can do an exchange. My boys (2 and 4) are in room 1036. Marybeth- I've got your numbers written down. Btycoop- post your room number and we can deliver some goodies to your door.

Ok I was so excited. My sister made us a fish extender and we got in the mail today. But, when I opened it I think its too small! Does anyone know where the post for the sizes are for one. I may have to hurry and make another one with the no sewing instructions. Since I don't know how to sew.. Can anyone help me please?

Ok I was so excited. My sister made us a fish extender and we got in the mail today. But, when I opened it I think its too small! Does anyone know where the post for the sizes are for one. I may have to hurry and make another one with the no sewing instructions. Since I don't know how to sew.. Can anyone help me please?

It should be 8 inches wide. The length varies according to how many pockets you have.

I made ours and I think the pockets are a bit small so I added a hook at the bottom. You could do something like that instead of making a whole new one. Then hang a bag or something off the hook if you need to.

I think they are suppose to be 8 in wide. I don't remember the length.

There's a picture of mine with the hook on our trip report thread if you want to see it....
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2978578&page=2

Thanks for posting your room numbers.

I have some extra things for the kids who booked last minute. If those who booked at the last minute will just post your room numbers and the name and ages of your kids I'll add you to my list. This is too much fun for anyone to miss out on! :)

We are in Room 2608 and my kids are Nathan (14) and Claire (9) but please don't feel like you have to give them anything. We are in group 3 and I'm sure they'll get lots of stuff. I don't want anyone to worry about getting things at the last minute.

Help!! For those who have little boys, what are they wearing on semi-formal night? With this being our first cruise I don't know what to expect. Thanks

My DS, 3, is going to wear a button-down shirt and sweater vest and chinos on semi-formal night; he has a silver vest to wear for formal night (SO cute) :).

We're doing the two stops at 11:15.

I hope we don't regret doing the three stop tour...I really wanted to be able to get back onto the ship to make sure DD doesn't miss out on any of the Neverland-themed activities that afternoon, since that will apparently be pirate night...but we'll have my parents with us, so hopefully it'll work and everyone will get to snorkel a bit! DD has been doing really well in my in-law's pool :).

I wanted to make sure I got to see the chocolate factory in Cozumel, so Costa Maya it is for the dolphins too, but Tropicante first. (The men are diving in Grand Cayman and wanted to do dolphins too.)

Ooooh, a chocolate factory in Cozumel? That sounds wonderful :)!

I made ours and I think the pockets are a bit small so I added a hook at the bottom. You could do something like that instead of making a whole new one. Then hang a bag or something off the hook if you need to.

I think they are suppose to be 8 in wide. I don't remember the length.

There's a picture of mine with the hook on our trip report thread if you want to see it....
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2978578&page=2

Oh wow!! Your FE is so cute! Did you really make it with glue? I'm going to attempt to make ours this weekend and I'm a non-sewer. lol

My DS, 3, is going to wear a button-down shirt and sweater vest and chinos on semi-formal night; he has a silver vest to wear for formal night (SO cute) :).

Thanks! This is what I was thinking for my boys to wear too.

I hope we don't regret doing the three stop tour...I really wanted to be able to get back onto the ship to make sure DD doesn't miss out on any of the Neverland-themed activities that afternoon, since that will apparently be pirate night...but we'll have my parents with us, so hopefully it'll work and everyone will get to snorkel a bit! DD has been doing really well in my in-law's pool :).

Yeah, I liked the earlier time of the three stop trip but I doubt we'll do much snorkeling with having my 2.5 year old. The boys just want to see the stingrays.

I have a question for everyone in Group 2.
Are we going to decide who is giving out the gifts each night? Or are we all going to hand them out the first night, or how does this work?

I know that our gifts will prob take up the entire pocket so I want to be sure there will be room when we give our FE gifts out.

Can we possibly assign an order?

If you are a late addition to the FE gift exchange, make sure you post with age. I have a few extra I can give. And just like Aimee, we don't expect you to run out late minute. We are in Group3 and DD is going to be 6 at the end of October.

We are just having so much fun with this we want everyone to enjoy it! pixiedust:

Can't wait to meet everyone!
Peggy, Jerry and Bridget

Staceykins said:
I have a question for everyone in Group 2.
Are we going to decide who is giving out the gifts each night? Or are we all going to hand them out the first night, or how does this work?

I know that our gifts will prob take up the entire pocket so I want to be sure there will be room when we give our FE gifts out.

Can we possibly assign an order?

IMO: I think we should let everyone decide when they give them out. I plan to do them when I have some down time!!

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using DISBoards

If you are a late addition to the FE gift exchange, make sure you post with age. I have a few extra I can give. And just like Aimee, we don't expect you to run out late minute. We are in Group3 and DD is going to be 6 at the end of October.

We are just having so much fun with this we want everyone to enjoy it! pixiedust:

Can't wait to meet everyone!
Peggy, Jerry and Bridget

We're late and I have Grant & Gavin (2 & 4) in room 1036. I have some things to give out so I'm just going to print the FE list and give out things randomly since we aren't in an assigned group. This sounds like so much fun.

Just finished packing up all the FE's!!! Yay! Now I just have myself and my husband to pack for! l=:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter