September 29, 2012 - Ropin' Some Magic in the Western Caribbean

I think an August 15th cut-off would be a good idea. If you want it earlier, post on this thread and we'll go by whatever the majority wants. I'd also like to keep it to between 15-20 cabins, if you all agree. I've read so many threads that say they were overwhelmed with both transporting and giving out their gifts because there were too many cabins. Of course you can participate in more than one group if you wish!:)

Does this sound good to everyone? Please let me know!

I think an August 15th cut-off would be a good idea. If you want it earlier, post on this thread and we'll go by whatever the majority wants. I'd also like to keep it to between 15-20 cabins, if you all agree. I've read so many threads that say they were overwhelmed with both transporting and giving out their gifts because there were too many cabins. Of course you can participate in more than one group if you wish!:)

Does this sound good to everyone? Please let me know!

I think this all sounds great!

Good. We have 2 votes for 15-20 cabins. Anyone else want to chime in. There are lots more signed up on the exchange. Different opinions welcome!

Works for me...

FYI, if anyone was looking into making magnets for their door....

artscow.com 3 for $5 code butnmag35

I have ordered tons of stuff from them for the cruise and it's arrived looking great. They do take a while to ship though.

We went on our first Disney cruise on board the Dream last Fall. That was our first time to participate in a FE exchange. There were about 37 cabins to deliver to on a 4 night cruise, on a ship twice as big as the magic.

It was very time consuming with such a large FE group. Up and down 12 flights of stairs was a really good workout though. I say a smaller FE group would be ideal.

The FE exchange was one of our favorites parts of the cruise! I'd love to keep it a reasonable size.

Okay--smaller is better then. At the first of August, I will split the groups (if needed.) Then if new people join between then and the 15th they will be added to a group to keep the numbers as close as possible. If you want to be on more than one group, let me know because you would count twice (or 3 or 4 times) if we had that many groups!

Is that clear or muddled. Sometimes I know what I want to say, but it is difficult for others to understand!

If we group by the number of cabins and let's say that u have 10 cabins and those 10 each have a minimum of 2 pockets then do we bring 20 plus gifts? One for each pocket or just one for each cabin?

If it is a gift for each pocket then I say smaller groups is better.

If we group by the number of cabins and let's say that u have 10 cabins and those 10 each have a minimum of 2 pockets then do we bring 20 plus gifts? One for each pocket or just one for each cabin?

If it is a gift for each pocket then I say smaller groups is better.

It depends on what you would like to do, you can do one cabin gift for the whole cabin, or individual gifts for everyone in the cabin.

I can tell you, I'm doing both a cabin gift and then something small per person.

I'm cool with however everyone decides to keep the groups, I can say I can commit to do 30 cabins but after that my budget won't go higher :rotfl:

So if that puts me in 2 groups of 15, 3 groups of 10, 1 group of 30, I'm cool with any of that :cutie:

I think the smaller the group the better. If we have 15-20 cabins and every cabin has 2 to possibly 4 guests that REALLY adds up. I think 10-15 cabins would be better.

You have a point. As it stands now, we have 14 cabins and 43 occupants.(25 adults, 18 children)

That is something to consider.

My husband, two daughters (3 and 1), nanny, and 1 will be sailing with you all! We want to particpate in FE but this is all new to me!:yay:

This link doesn't work for me.

That's strange--I just checked it and it works fine for me. Then please PM me the information and I will add you to the sheet. I need:

Stateroom number(s) where the fish extenders will be located. (Will your Nanny be bringing something to share?)
Names of participants,
ages and gender of children,
email address,
and any special notes or celebrations

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter