September 29, 2012 Fantasy Kids Meet (Livin' on a Fantasy)

LoriS

Why is the rum always gone????
It has been mentioned a few times that there should be a meet thread for the kids in the group, so here it is. I will have my dd's post an intro tomorrow. If you want, have your kids post their info and I will keep a record of it in this first post.

Cassidy ~ 12 LoriS
Courtney ~ 9 LoriS
Austin ~ 10 nicolet
Kennedy ~ 9 IWannaBeAPrincess
Abby Kate ~ 9 C8eOg
Alex ~ 11 C8eOg
Kyle ~ 17 kimmcbee
Hunter ~ 14 kimmcbee
Michael ~ 10 kimmcbee
Cole ~ 10 JeffAmyCole
Angelina ~ 11 bolsey119
Chloe ~ 8 bolsey119

Hi, I'm Courtney and I will be 9 when we go on the cruise. :wave2: I can't wait until the cruise, there are only 106 days left before the cruise.:cool1: I am so happy to be on another cruise, this is my 5th cruise, but 4th on Disney.
pluto: Courtney pluto:

Hi, I'm Cassidy I and I am 12 years old. I can't wait until the cruise, I am looking forward to the Aqua Duck, the Edge, and Castaway Cay.:beach: I am counting down the days (106) until my 5th cruise. I hope that I can make new friends to hang out with in the Edge.:chat:
::MinnieMo Cassidy ::MinnieMo

Hi, my name is Austin(10). This will be my 4th cruise. Can't wait to ride the Auqaduck.

Hi, I am Kennedy and I am in 4th grade.. My little sister is Peyton, and she is almost 2. This is my 6th cruise, 3rd on Disney, and my sister's 2nd. She was the youngest person on our last Disney cruise on the Wonder. She was 14 weeks old.

I can't wait to ride the Aquaduck and go to Castaway Cay. I have only been on the Wonder two times before, so it did not have an Aquaduck.

My favorite part of kids club is making flubber. I like the mad scientist and the secret ingredient is very funny.

:cheer2: Kennedy

Hi, my name is Austin(10). This will be my 4th cruise. Can't wait to ride the Auqaduck.
Hi Austin, :wave2: what Disney ships have you been on? The only other one I have done is the Magic. I am really excited about the Aquaduck too.:rotfl:

Hi, I am Kennedy and I will be 9 when we cruise, but I am 8 now. My little sister is Peyton, and she will be 21 months. This is my 6th cruise, 3rd on Disney, and my sister's 2nd. She was the youngest person on our last Disney cruise on the Wonder. She was 14 weeks old.

I can't wait to ride the Aquaduct and go to Castaway Cay. I have only been on the Wonder two times before, so it did not have an Aquaduct.

My favorite part of kids club is making flubber. I like the mad scientist and the secret ingredient is very funny.

:cheer2: Kennedy
Hi Kennedy :wave2: I am 8 now too, when are you turning 9? My birthday is September 20. :bday: I am so happy to hear you are my age. :)
I can't wait to go on the Aquaduck too, I think it's probably going to be a ton of fun. I have never ridden it before because I have only been on the Magic.
Where are you from? I live in Florida, about 20 minutes from Disney World. :mickeyjum
I can't wait for the cruise and to meet all the kids. :jumping1:
:cheer2: Courtney princess:

Hi Austin, :wave2: what Disney ships have you been on? The only other one I have done is the Magic. I am really excited about the Aquaduck too.:rotfl:

Hi Kennedy :wave2: I am 8 now too, when are you turning 9? My birthday is September 20. :bday: I am so happy to hear you are my age. :)
I can't wait to go on the Aquaduck too, I think it's probably going to be a ton of fun. I have never ridden it before because I have only been on the Magic.
Where are you from? I live in Florida, about 20 minutes from Disney World. :mickeyjum

My birthday is Aug 22. I live in KY, but I would like to live near Disney world. We usually go a couple times a year. I was there in March because my cheer team went to Nationals. It was our first time to Nationals in Disney. We won 9th place in the nation. Disney is my favorite place on earth, except maybe castaway cay. I love the cookie dough ice cream. Well, I'm off to soccer camp now. Talk to you later!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list. :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

Hello! My daughter Abby Kate will be turning 9 in September too! She'll be so excited to meet you. She's really excited about the kids clubs (especially making flubber) and the pools and aquaduck slide. This will be our first cruise. Abby has an older brother, Alex, who is 11. He's really looking forward to the clubs and going swimming at the ports.

we have 3 boys going on the cruise, Kyle 17 will be a senior and loves baseball, Hunter 14 loves soccer and will be a freshman, Michael 10 loves whatever his brothers are doing. this is the boys 4th cruise, 2 have been on the Magic. Kyle is the only one who knowes that we are coming and he is excitted. The other boys will find out this weekend, I think. They will look forward to meeting you all. We are from Nashville Tn.

Hey everybody! My name is Cole (10 yrs old) and I am so siked about this cruise! It is my 2nd cruise, my first one was on Disney Magic. I am so excited about the Aquaduck! :yay: I am also excited about Castaway Cay and all of my port adventures! This should be the best cruise EVER! I'm looking forward to meeting you all :cool1:

Hi Everyone,
I am Angelina and I turn 11 on September 21. I have a younger sister Chloe who just turned 8. She also is a cheerleader. We live an hour and a half away from Disney in Florida. This will be our third cruise all Disney. We have been on the Magic, Wonder and now Fantasy.

Hi Everyone,
I am Angelina and I turn 11 on September 21. I have a younger sister Chloe who just turned 8. She also is a cheerleader. We live an hour and a half away from Disney in Florida. This will be our third cruise all Disney. We have been on the Magic, Wonder and now Fantasy.

Hi Angelina, I am Cassidy and I will be 12 on September 25. I live about 20 minutes from Disney in Clermont. I have a younger sister Courtney who will by 9 on September 20. Looking forward to meeting you.

we have 3 boys going on the cruise, Kyle 17 will be a senior and loves baseball, Hunter 14 loves soccer and will be a freshman, Michael 10 loves whatever his brothers are doing. this is the boys 4th cruise, 2 have been on the Magic. Kyle is the only one who knowes that we are coming and he is excitted. The other boys will find out this weekend, I think. They will look forward to meeting you all. We are from Nashville Tn.

Hi Kim! We live just outside of Nashville. My daughter, Julia (14) and son, Cameron (11) will be cruising with us! Hope to meet you!

Heather

Hi everyone!

My name is Jessica and I'm 9 years old. I'm really looking forward to the cruise, and I hope to meet you all! :grouphug:

My favorite character is Stitch :stitch2:, but I love them all! I do pin trading and I especially try to get the Stitch pins. :stitch:

I have a younger sister named Samantha, and we get along well (most of the time!) ;) She's 6 years old.

I've been on the Wonder and the Magic, and can't wait to go on the Fantasy! :sail:

Nice to meet you! :thumbsup2
Jessica

Julencamsmom said:
Hi Kim! We live just outside of Nashville. My daughter, Julia (14) and son, Cameron (11) will be cruising with us! Hope to meet you!

Heather

Hi, Kim! Tried to send a pm, but it wouldn't work. We are close to you. Maybe we could chat before the cruise!
Heather

Hi my name is Geoffrey. I just turned 10 in July. This is my second cruise but first Disney cruise. I can't believe we are just over a month away from our sail date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter