• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 28 2014 - Dream

I'm not really sure where to post this, but my famly of four will be on board sept. 28th, and we are interested in participating in the fish extenders, and we are not really sure how to involve ourselves in this. We have two children, a boy (11) and a girl (13). We have done the extenders on our first cruise, but someone else made the arrangements, I am not sure how to proceed. Can someone please point me in the right direction. It would be fun to do again.

Welcome Jedifred:). If you read post 95, there is a link for the FE form. The only other way to sign up for the latecomers group is possibly through Facebook.

I'm not really sure where to post this, but my famly of four will be on board sept. 28th, and we are interested in participating in the fish extenders, and we are not really sure how to involve ourselves in this. We have two children, a boy (11) and a girl (13). We have done the extenders on our first cruise, but someone else made the arrangements, I am not sure how to proceed. Can someone please point me in the right direction. It would be fun to do again.

Welcome to our cruise group Jedifred!

For us it will be our first cruise; we are a family of 5 and also have a 13 year old daughter on the cruise :goodvibes

The group is mostly active on Facebook; we would love you to join us!

The two first FE groups have been closed but a third latecomers' group has been opened, which you can join (the third group will close on 13 September).

The person organizing the FE groups is Laura; please find below the link to join the latecomers' FE group:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rZdEAlA2VjmJiuwYoaZ_h8yCVqtSDCG6_aeXsISVLyA/viewform

The link for the Facebook page is:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/200877593435111/

Thank you all for the warm greeting. We are all excited. I responded to the link in post 95 as advised, but do not have our room number as of yet. I wish w did, but I will provide it as soon as I can. Thank you all again.

Hello

4 weeks to go.

Going on our 2nd dcl cruise. :). Driving to Port. Interested in CC 5K. Taking my hubby and mil. Her first vacation ever. Se is Excited! She loves Minnie and Mickey and Chip and Dale. Im just hoping she doesnt get sea sick

Loking forward to a massage in the spa and relaxing in the hot tub.

Im late to this post, let me know when and where any meets will be

Thanks

Colleen

Welcome Mickeyfan74pixiedust:
I think all the action is on FB unfortunately as updates are not posted here. There is a link in a post above if you want to join, otherwise I may be the only one who checks this daily to see if anyone is excited about the cruise:)

The link for the form was back a couple pages in this thread. I don't think they are using it anymore, it looks like everyone is being directed to the FB page to sign up for the latecomer FE group. If you have problems with the FB page like I did, I would PM one of the administrators. Go to page 1 and you will find her name as she started the FB page way back there.

I sent you a PM about FB. Let me know if you don't get it.

Hello

4 weeks to go.

Going on our 2nd dcl cruise. :). Driving to Port. Interested in CC 5K. Taking my hubby and mil. Her first vacation ever. Se is Excited! She loves Minnie and Mickey and Chip and Dale. Im just hoping she doesnt get sea sick

Loking forward to a massage in the spa and relaxing in the hot tub.

Im late to this post, let me know when and where any meets will be

Thanks

Colleen

Colleen - Lots of activity with a FE group, a cruise meet on the first day at Outlook, pictures of the day and lots of Q&A. See the link on the first page.

Hello 4 weeks to go. Going on our 2nd dcl cruise. :). Driving to Port. Interested in CC 5K. Taking my hubby and mil. Her first vacation ever. Se is Excited! She loves Minnie and Mickey and Chip and Dale. Im just hoping she doesnt get sea sick Loking forward to a massage in the spa and relaxing in the hot tub. Im late to this post, let me know when and where any meets will be Thanks Colleen

Hi Colleen,

How wonderful for your mil!

There is a meet planned on the first day from 2:45 to 3:30 at the Outlook on deck 14.

The Facebook page is much more active and you might want to join the group there?

Just joining, I know its late. I'll be on the 9/28 Dream Sailing.

This is our first Disney Cruise and only second cruise total. We went on a trip earned through my spouses company on the Celebrity Millennium a few years ago.

I've submitted to be on the Facebook group.

We are beyond excited about this trip!! We are staying aft on deck 10 (one of the rooms with a larger balcony). I think we will like this location since its close to the drink station on Deck 11 in Cabanas as well as proximity to Palo.

This is our first Disney Cruise and only second cruise total. We went on a trip earned through my spouses company on the Celebrity Millennium a few years ago.

We are beyond excited about this trip!! We are staying aft on deck 10 (one of the rooms with a larger balcony). I think we will like this location since its close to the drink station on Deck 11 in Cabanas as well as proximity to Palo.

Welcome JERME81:welcome:
You will love Disney cruising. Make sure to sign up for the latecomers FE group on FB if you are interested. See you on the cruise.:cool1:

Welcome! I've always wanted one of those large balconies. We toured one on our last cruise that some friends stayed in. Very nice.

Hi everyone! I'm new to everything here as we've JUST booked the 9/28 sailing on the Dream. This is our first Disney cruise and am very excited. The hubs and I have cruised 3 times before on celebrity but with the new addition to the family we decided to check out DCL. It'll be the first cruise with our 9 month old daughter, Winter.

I've submitted to the fb group. is it too late to sign up for FE (i'm so new to all these terms - am i even using it right lol)

can't wait!:banana:

Hi everyone! I'm new to everything here as we've JUST booked the 9/28 sailing on the Dream. This is our first Disney cruise and am very excited. The hubs and I have cruised 3 times before on celebrity but with the new addition to the family we decided to check out DCL. It'll be the first cruise with our 9 month old daughter, Winter.

I've submitted to the fb group. is it too late to sign up for FE (i'm so new to all these terms - am i even using it right lol)

can't wait!:banana:

:welcome:
Nothing like waiting until less than a month before to book. :) I booked at 3 months and the wait is killing me:lmao: There is a latecomers FE group, you can sign up on FB or the link here is back a page or two. Welcome to the group, better late than never and enjoy the cruise. LOVE your daughters name by the way.

For Sept. 28th Dream cruise, the FE groups lists are closed. All emails have been send out. If there are any stateroom changes, please contact me via FB PM, or come to the private meet and greet 9/28 on board at Outlook Bar, midship Deck 14th between 2:45 pm to 3:30 pm to update the FE group lists. Also, I will have a white board at stateroom 12016 for any changes if you can't make the meet and greet. Happy Cruising!

It seems like it has taken way to long for this cruise to get here. That could be why I am booking 2 for next year:rotfl:

It seems like it has taken way to long for this cruise to get here. That could be why I am booking 2 for next year:rotfl:

No joke! I booked this cruise in April of last year and had to keep it a secret until August of last year (it was a surprise gift for a 40 b-day/10 year anniversary). So me and my partner has been waiting a very long time!

I booked on the 4th of July, but since I have no patience it seems like it has been years:) I can't imagine booking over a year out(I have a cruise next November) so I booked one for February to tide me over.

I just found this board. I have asked to join the FB group and I am waiting to be let in. I am so excited. I cannot wait. :hyper:This is a girls only Birthday cruise for my Great Niece, who will be turning 5 on the 28th. We are not telling her until we get to the port. :dance3:We will have Great-Grandma, Grandma, Mom and aunts to celebrate her the birthday on the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter