• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 28 2014 - Dream

We find that it is something fun to do while waiting for our room to be ready on the first day. I use one of our carry on's for all the fish extender gifts and we go around doing this after lunch. The kids really enjoy it...actually so do I. LOL!

Only 69 days left :yay:

Question for the more experienced cruisers amongst us.
Have any of you used the DCL transfers before? Am getting really mixed information and experiences when googling it, but we really want to give it a try.
Am curious as to what your experiences are.

Hi guys! We just booked these dates. It's our third cruise on the Dream and we are looking forward to all of the Halloween festivities. I'm cruising with my DH and twin daughters who are 5. We live in Orlando. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.
Lindsay

Hi Lindsay welcome to the thread!

We didn't know when we booked that it would be a Halloween cruise but were so happy when we found out it was!

Is the Facebook page down for this cruise, or maybe I have been blocked? I tried to join as I am interested in the FE, but maybe they are not taking new people.:sad1:

Hello, this is my first post here so let me know if im doing this right :)

This is our second cruise and we want to get involved as well with the FE group for this cruise, it looks like sooo much fun. I too am having difficulties with FB in trying to join the group. One question we did have was, how does it work when you have only been given a Guarantee Cabin, we currently don't know the room number so I wasn't sure what to do with the FE group application...any help is greatly appreciated. Cant wait to start! TIA!

Lauragar, I filled out the form yesterday before I had a screen name. If you see the duplicate, that is why. Hope to join in on the FE fun:cool1:

Hello Everyone!

I know that typically on cruises less than 7 days there is only one night thats an optional "formal night", dress if you want kinda thing. I see this cruise has one of those, but also seeing how this cruise is also a Halloween cruise, do you think that the optional formal night will be the halloween dress up night?

I was also checking to see if anyone was going to dress formal on "formal" night. I was thinking of wearing my military dress uniform, didn't want to be all dressed up and all alone lol....Thoughts?

Hi all, this is going to be my wife and I's first cruise and we are both super excited for it.

Oct 1st is our 5 year anniversary and we'll be spending it getting pampered.

Booked a GTY 5e room, waiting (im)patiently on our room assignment.

Ok all, hope you are not feeling ignored, but I don't think to many are reading this thread anymore. In regards to disney transfers, I have done this many times and never had any issues. Easy and convenient, plus you get to start the disney experience as soon as the bus moves. In regards to dressing up, do what you feel comfortable with - you will see a mix of everything. As my dining staff told me on the last cruise, they don't care if you dress up just as long as you show up. My group will not be as we are coming from various locations and it is just more to pack and less space to take home disney souvenirs.;)

Hi all, this is going to be my wife and I's first cruise and we are both super excited for it. Oct 1st is our 5 year anniversary and we'll be spending it getting pampered. Booked a GTY 5e room, waiting (im)patiently on our room assignment.

What a wonderful way to celebrate your anniversary!

Our first cruise also and only 56 days to go - we can't wait!

Hi Cruisers, I have closed the Fe group list. I will be emailing the FE group list ASAP. There are two group, first group is 15 cabins the second group is 16 cabins. Happy Cruising!

PLEASE PLEASE PlEASE let me in this group we just booked this trip 5 minutes ago!!! I promise to do a really cool FE for everyone to make up for my lateness but we just booked and my 2 yr old will LOVE this!!!

The 9/28 cruise on the dream will be the first for our family. I would like to join fish extender group.

Welcome! Our first one too! The first FE groups have already been closed; but a new latecomers group has been started! Please see the link in the earlier post on page 5 to the group's Facebook page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter