September 28 2014 - Dream

we are popping over from Oz....so we totally relate re the trip length...14 hrs syd-lax then 6hrs lax-mco...plus layovers of around 6-8 hrs combined..makes for a long day and a bit...also I dont want to lug more than I have to as we also bring dive gear...

we too are leaving excess luggage at WDW resort before the cruise then when we stay after the cruise we just pick it up. WDW are great re left luggage...

just saw you are sailing concierge.....so are we deck 11...so we'll meet you in the lounge :)

Looking forward to meeting you in the lounge! :goodvibes

Wow a 14 hours flight - and the jet lag coming "popping over" from Sydney must be something! It usually takes us a few days until we stop waking up before dawn when in the US...

Hey everyone, this is my first post here so not sure if I'm doing it right. I will be on this cruise celebrating a milestone birthday and have been searching info on the fish extender program. It sounds like a lot of fun. At first I thought we could just put stuff in anyone's as long as they have one up but now I'm wondering if this will take away time if we have to go searching for each others staterooms.

Welcome to the Disboard! and happy that you will be joining us on the cruise :beach:

It is our first cruise; so I am not sure how time consuming going around placing the gifts might be; but from what I have seen the FE groups are usually limited to a certain amount of participants or divided into groups in order to keep things simple?

Anyway, it think it could be fun to organize a meet onboard?

Hi all!! We are not booked yet for this cruise but are trying to decide between this one and the Oct. 5 cruise! This will be our 4th DCL cruise and it will be our little guys' 3rd and 2nd cruises. It will be myself, DH, DS4, and DS2. I am anxious to decide so I can get started on our FE gifts. We did it last year for the first time and had so much fun.

Hi, this will be our first cruise. We will have an almost 3 year old and almost 5 year old, both boys at cruise time. They don't quite understand that we are going yet but I know they will be excited! I know my husband and I are excited!

Hi all!! We are not booked yet for this cruise but are trying to decide between this one and the Oct. 5 cruise! This will be our 4th DCL cruise and it will be our little guys' 3rd and 2nd cruises. It will be myself, DH, DS4, and DS2. I am anxious to decide so I can get started on our FE gifts. We did it last year for the first time and had so much fun.

Hi there!

We were originally booked on the 5 Oct cruise; but switched to this one as the dates worked better for us; with our girls' school holidays.

Hopefully you will be able to confirm a date soon and start planning!:cool1:

Just changed our cruise to 9/28! Can't wait! :yay:

Welcome to our cruise meet thread! I am delighted we are being joined by more fellow cruisers!!

Hi, this will be our first cruise. We will have an almost 3 year old and almost 5 year old, both boys at cruise time. They don't quite understand that we are going yet but I know they will be excited! I know my husband and I are excited!

:welcome:

Our first cruise as well! Our son is 3 and has no idea what a cruise is; but his sisters showed him photos and videos of DCL when we booked back in November - he has been so excited since then and every morning, he asks us: "are we going to the boat today?"

He has no real concept of time and numbers; it is hard to explain to him that we still have over 200 "sleeps" left!

I am delighted to see that we are being joined by more cruisers - this thread was a very quiet place for the first couple of months!

I will add in the first post a list of all those joining us; please feel free to add details and I will update the list.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone! :dance3:

Our girls will be 5 and nearly 2 by then. Our oldest is very excited. We are spending a few days at wdw first. Anyone else doing parks and cruise this trip?

Our girls will be 5 and nearly 2 by then. Our oldest is very excited. We are spending a few days at wdw first. Anyone else doing parks and cruise this trip?

We will be at Universal for a couple of days prior to the cruise (our daughters are huge Harry Potter fans); and then we will be a few days in WDW after the cruise

7 months tomorrow.......

time to start looking for airfares I guess.....

We booked our tickets last week: I had been watching prices for a while hoping to get a good price but they seemed to only go up...

Now I am still looking at flights prices, checking they don't suddenly drop!

We will be flying BA through London, where we will be spending one day each way

This will be my first cruise and I'm bringing my cousin with me and it's also her first cruise! We're super excited and love all things Disney! Once the last few details fall into place we will be booking, fingers crossed that everything works out! We have been reading a lot about Disney Cruises and we want to do the Fish Extender, has one already been organized? Hoping to finalize all the details and book this week!!

Welcome Ldawn! There is a Facebook page started with the FE details- I believe Laura posted the link a few posts up. :)

This will be the first cruise for my family of four. We are so excited and have been wanting to go on a Disney cruise for many years! We will be flying from California and spending time at DW after our cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter