September 25th, 2017 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise

Hi, we booked this cruise a few weeks ago! Excited to be back on the Dream! Also, counting this as a b2b as we are also booked on the 7night Fantasy even though it's a different ship and we have a 1 day in between. Close enough for me:yay::yay:.

Booked our first family cruise ever with Disney! Our daughter will be 6 when we set sail and we are all SUPER excited. My husband is constantly watching youtube videos on the cruise (and other cruises) to find the best tips and tricks for our cruise! Just joined the Facebook group as well! Looking forward to being a part of the FE and hopefully meeting up with others too!

Hello all!

My family is also cruising on this sailing. My husband, son and myself plan on going Walt Disney World before hand to take part in Mickey's not so Scary Halloween party.
I do not check here very often, but thought I would say hi and invite you all to also visit another page on another social media site. We already have a FE group started, planning for a meet and greet with pin exchange and just had to add our second mixology course. If you want more info please message me. Not saying one is better then the other, just trying to keep with the pixie dust spirit and inviting you all to more Disney magic.

We have our first Cruise booked! Myself, DS 11, DD 10. So we would really love to do Fish Extender. I just switched our room to GTY room and I've heard people get angry if you don't have a cabin number?

Excited its my 59th birthday and my sisters 50th birthday and my moms 84th b-day!!!
Cabin # GTY
-- Family Name - Garcia - Evelyn, Maria, Irene, Matt
-- First names of those participating, ages of kids in cabin and whether boys (B) or girls (G) - violet (G) -4. Dominic (B) 8
-- Any special cruise celebrations - Maria 84, Evelyn 59, Irene 50
-- Any food allergies - None
-- Favorite Disney Character - Maria- Mary Poppins, Irene- Moana, Evelyn- Minnie, Matt- Captain Jack Sparrow, Doninic- Star Wars
-- Favorite Disney Movie -oliver & company

**If you happen to create a second group we would love to join it too**

Last edited:
Hello all!

My family is also cruising on this sailing. My husband, son and myself plan on going Walt Disney World before hand to take part in Mickey's not so Scary Halloween party.
I do not check here very often, but thought I would say hi and invite you all to also visit another page on another social media site. We already have a FE group started, planning for a meet and greet with pin exchange and just had to add our second mixology course. If you want more info please message me. Not saying one is better then the other, just trying to keep with the pixie dust spirit and inviting you all to more Disney magic.
Tried to PM you but no luck - would love more info - this is our first cruise - already doing an FE on facebook but interested in a mixology course!

Hello Everyone ,

It seems my family and I are very late for the FE party . We really want to participate in the FE exchange . Can someone please point me in the direction of the Facebook page we can sign up for this . This is our first Disney Cruise and we are ecstatic . My husband I will be sailing with our 3 kids - DD will be turning 16 on the cruise , DS is 7 , and our youngest DD is 4. Please feel free to reach out to me and help guide me in the right direction .

-Nicole

I never did here anything about fish extenders group :( I tried finding them on FB and everything. My guess is no one would be intrested in letting me join now that its so close! If anyone has information I would still love to join! I'm very crafty I know I could come up with some adorable gifts!

I never did here anything about fish extenders group :( I tried finding them on FB and everything. My guess is no one would be intrested in letting me join now that its so close! If anyone has information I would still love to join! I'm very crafty I know I could come up with some adorable gifts!

Are you on facebook - there is a really great group for our cruise and they are organizing several FE's - ask to join the page and then ask if you can join the white rabbit group - its the last group to fill up.

Disney Dream September 25, 2017 4-night Bahamas Cruise
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1081629355229945/

Are you on facebook - there is a really great group for our cruise and they are organizing several FE's - ask to join the page and then ask if you can join the white rabbit group - its the last group to fill up.

Disney Dream September 25, 2017 4-night Bahamas Cruise
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1081629355229945/
THANK YOU!! I kept searching and searching but couldn't find anything!
Just sent request to join the group!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter