September 24th, 2016 Fantasy cruise

of anyone is interested in an FE group let me know asap, I'm closing our group next Sunday Aug 7. That gives us 6 weeks to get gifts together, this is a small groip right now with only 4 cabins confirmed so if you are interested post here.
Hi, I know I am probably late to the ball game, but I saw your post yesterday and thought it was worth a shot. I posted a general post last night which was the following:

Is anyone still willing to add to a Fish Extender Group?! This is our first Disney Cruise and we actually have three rooms for my family. We would really like to join if possible! Thanks!!

My Family-Terry, Michelle, Madi (4) and Tyler (6)
Sister's Family-Nicole, Josh, Andrew (5) and Nicholas (2)
Nana and Papa-Mike and Andrea

I know you had said it was a small group and we would be willing to do just the two cabins with the kids if needed. Let me know, thanks! This is our first time on DCL, so didn't realize I should have done this awhile ago!!

Hi, I know I am probably late to the ball game, but I saw your post yesterday and thought it was worth a shot. I posted a general post last night which was the following:

Is anyone still willing to add to a Fish Extender Group?! This is our first Disney Cruise and we actually have three rooms for my family. We would really like to join if possible! Thanks!!

My Family-Terry, Michelle, Madi (4) and Tyler (6)
Sister's Family-Nicole, Josh, Andrew (5) and Nicholas (2)
Nana and Papa-Mike and Andrea

I know you had said it was a small group and we would be willing to do just the two cabins with the kids if needed. Let me know, thanks! This is our first time on DCL, so didn't realize I should have done this awhile ago!!

I don't know how on earth this will be my 5th disney cruise and I've never heard of this! We'll do it!! It's my husband, 2 daughters, ages 9 and 3(in october) and me:)

I don't know how on earth this will be my 5th disney cruise and I've never heard of this! We'll do it!! It's my husband, 2 daughters, ages 9 and 3(in october) and me:)

Thanks for your reply! I would be willing to organize a small one, and can see if we can get another family or two to join. Would that be ok with you guys?! Let me know your thoughts, we would enjoy doing it and I think the kids would all love it! I obviously have never done this before! But give me a day or two to see if anyone wants to join in and then I will collect some info (cabin number, likes/dislikes, allergies, etc.) and make sure I know if there is anything else needed to get it organized :)

Are there any other families wishing to do fish extenders during our cruise? We have 4 cabins and would love to add a couple more. We still have some time to get gifts together, especially for a smaller group. I haven't done this before, but willing to organize so that we can all participate! Let me know :)

Are there any other families wishing to do fish extenders during our cruise? We have 4 cabins and would love to add a couple more. We still have some time to get gifts together, especially for a smaller group. I haven't done this before, but willing to organize so that we can all participate! Let me know :)

Hi. I'm not sure if I'm too late or not. We would love to participate. This is our first Disney cruise. We are a family of four. Cassie (12) and Zach (10) and my husband and myself. We are so excited.

Thanks
Monica
Lexington, MI

Hi. I'm not sure if I'm too late or not. We would love to participate. This is our first Disney cruise. We are a family of four. Cassie (12) and Zach (10) and my husband and myself. We are so excited.

Thanks
Monica
Lexington, MI
Hi! You're not too late!! We would love to have you! I will be in touch soon to get some info including cabin number etc! :)

Help please!!! This will be my husband and I's first cruise and also our 30th anniversary. Our kids have told us about these fish extenders and I'm wondering what it is, what to do, and how to get in. I have been reading the threads but I'm so lost. Thank you, Tracy

Ok, we have finally figured this out!!!! This will be our second Disney Cruise on the Fantasy. We want to be a part of the FE group! I didn't really know what it was on the last cruise, but now we would love to be a part. Is it too late to be a part??? PLEASE!!! We have our 10 yr old son and a 7 yr old girl! We are thrilled about this!!!!

We would LOVE to join an FE group if there is an opening for our (1) cabin! I am a first-time mom, and it's our 8-month daughter's first cruise. It's our 7th Disney cruise for my husband and I. My husband is an artist, and he really enjoys creating the FE gifts--it's all ready to share!

Please adopt our family into an FE... Our cabin is 8580.

Hope to receive a list of other cabins that we can do the FE with!

Thanks!
PrincessMonkey

Hello fellow cruisers! My wife and I just booked this cruise to celebrate our anniversary. We are from Orlando and are veteran Disney cruisers. We are excited to try a new port on the Eastern itinerary. Looking forward to seeing Jack & Sally!

Kevin & Lisa
Orlando, FL
My husband and I are also from Orlando. Enjoy the cruise..we are soo excited.

I am so late, but am hoping we can still be part of a FE. I have a 10 year old Daughter who is turning 11 the day we get off the cruise. My husband would also like to get some guys together for card playing, etc.

We would LOVE to join an FE group if there is an opening for our (1) cabin! I am a first-time mom, and it's our 8-month daughter's first cruise. It's our 7th Disney cruise for my husband and I. My husband is an artist, and he really enjoys creating the FE gifts--it's all ready to share!

Please adopt our family into an FE... Our cabin is 8580.

Hope to receive a list of other cabins that we can do the FE with!

Thanks!
PrincessMonkey
Did you find and FE group? I can do FE with your cabin if you would like. Just let me know soon. Happy sailing.

Did you find and FE group? I can do FE with your cabin if you would like. Just let me know soon. Happy sailing.

Yes, Pam connected us with a group of about 10 cabins!

My husband has more FE gifts, so I'm happy to add staterooms to our list! Just PM with a note, and we can swap cabin numbers prior to the cruise! Less than 20 days to go now. Happy sailing to all!!

My name is Krista and we are taking my 3 little boys on our first Disney Cruise. I just figured out how this FE program works and I am hoping someone has room to add us to your list. We would love to participate if anyone has room. My boys are Nash (6), Knox (3), and Nevin (1-1st birthday on the cruise!). Thanks!

Yes, Pam connected us with a group of about 10 cabins!

My husband has more FE gifts, so I'm happy to add staterooms to our list! Just PM with a note, and we can swap cabin numbers prior to the cruise! Less than 20 days to go now. Happy sailing to all!!

My name is Krista and we are taking my 3 little boys on our first Disney Cruise. I just figured out how this FE program works and I am hoping someone has room to add us to your list. We would love to participate if anyone has room. My boys are Nash (6), Knox (3), and Nevin (1-1st birthday on the cruise!). Thanks!

Are there any food allergies? Do they have a favorite character? What types of things do they like?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter