September 24th, 2016 Fantasy cruise

Erika, are you interested in being on the FE list? If so leave info in the thread since you don't have enough posts to message

Erika, are you interested in being on the FE list? If so leave info in the thread since you don't have enough posts to message

My little girls name is Yailin (4) and my son is Yandy (3). are you going to explain well how this goes?? its my first cruise and I'm kind of clueless on what to do...

the individual cabins gift the others in the group through "fish extenders" (small bags or holders hanging outside the cabin on fish Disney puts out there to leave messages foe each cabin.)

I thought since you quoted my message you might be interested, but no pressure.

the individual cabins gift the others in the group through "fish extenders" (small bags or holders hanging outside the cabin on fish Disney puts out there to leave messages foe each cabin.)

I thought since you quoted my message you might be interested, but no pressure.

Wellthat at I know about I mean are we going to be assigned to just one family like secret Santa? Do we drop gifts every night? Stuff like that.

generally on a weeks cruise one or two gifts is all you need to do. Something for each cabin in the group at least once. If you want to do more it's up to you. Gifts can be homemade or not, some people do something from their hometowns others just gift something they enjoy. I try to gift something that would be useful for the cruise others might not think about.

Hello fellow cruisers! My wife and I just booked this cruise to celebrate our anniversary. We are from Orlando and are veteran Disney cruisers. We are excited to try a new port on the Eastern itinerary. Looking forward to seeing Jack & Sally!

Kevin & Lisa
Orlando, FL

Last edited:
of anyone is interested in an FE group let me know asap, I'm closing our group next Sunday Aug 7. That gives us 6 weeks to get gifts together, this is a small groip right now with only 4 cabins confirmed so if you are interested post here.

Hello! Just signed up for this cruise-celebrating 10 year anniversary with my hubs! This is our third Disney Cruise, first on Fantasy and we want to FE!!! Is it too late? I tried reading through the posts but I gave up after a few pages! Let me know! There are just the two of us! Leaving our 5 kids at home! Feels so wrong but so right.

Also- if there's a meet up day one we are into that too!
Also- We love doing the mixology, beer tasting, martini tasting, drinking, more drinking but not gross sloppy drunk type activities! So if you're a couple who wants another couple to drink and have fun with (again nothing untoward) we are here! I don't think we've ever had a kidless vacation since our honeymoon so we intend to fully enjoy it!
Thanks! -Brooke

Hello everyone! We are first time cruisers and we are really looking forward to this new adventure! We are also interested in a FE Group if there is room in one! My husband, 14 year old son, 8 year old daughter, 5 year old daughter, and I are very excited and can't wait for the cruise!

Hello fellow cruisers! My wife and I just booked this cruise to celebrate our anniversary. We are from Orlando and are veteran Disney cruisers. We are excited to try a new port on the Eastern itinerary. Looking forward to seeing Jack & Sally!

Kevin & Lisa
Orlando, FL
Hey Kevin and Lisa!! Are you traveling sans kids? It will be our first trip without kids since our honeymoon 10 years ago and we are beyond excited!

Hey Kevin and Lisa!! Are you traveling sans kids? It will be our first trip without kids since our honeymoon 10 years ago and we are beyond excited!

Yes! That is the usual for us; once our daughter graduated it has been just the two of us. DCL is the perfect couples cruise in our opinion!! We have sailed Valentine's day, Christmas, Halloween and mostly on our anniversary. What better way to celebrate?? I hope it's as wonderful as your honeymoon was !!

We also sail without kids (although we hope to sail with Grandkids sooner or later.) All our children are adults, with 3 Grandkidlets ages 2 in Nov., i1in December, and the youngest was born Fathers day. We'll be early celebrating our 38th anniversary, and DH's 59th birthday 9/23.

of anyone is interested in an FE group let me know asap, I'm closing our group next Sunday Aug 7. That gives us 6 weeks to get gifts together, this is a small groip right now with only 4 cabins confirmed so if you are interested post here.

How will we know which room numbers we each have? Sorry but I'm new to this. Do we get our room numbers before we embark?

I don't know how I didn't know about this thread - I booked our cruise early last year!

Anyway, my family and I will be on this cruise as a part of our month-long Disney trip from Australia. It's my husband and boys' (ages 9, 7 and 5) first time to WDW and on a cruise. We're going to Universal, WDW, Fantasy, Disneyland and then up to San Francisco for the Walt Disney Family Museum among other things.

It's been a WHOLE lot of planning, but now I'm getting REALLY excited :)

Now I'm off to read the rest of this thread :)

Just booked the Jost Van Dyke tour on Tortola. Looks like a easy, calm day on the beach and a nice offshore tour of the islands. Any other folks doing this excursion? Has anyone ever done this one on a previous cruise.

Is anyone still willing to add to a Fish Extender Group?! This is our first Disney Cruise and we actually have three rooms for my family. We would really like to join if possible! Thanks!!

My Family-Terry, Michelle, Madi (4) and Tyler (6)
Sister's Family-Nicole, Josh, Andrew (5) and Nicholas (2)
Nana and Papa-Mike and Andrea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter