September 24th, 2016 Fantasy cruise

I would be willing to organize more Fish Extender groups if there's enough interest (and it looks like there might be.) If you're interested message me with name (screen name is fine real names help others get to know your name though), cabin number, any food allergies people may need to avoid and kids names and ages (if you're worried about giving out kids names at least let is know if they are boys or girls.)

I'll try to keep groups to 10ish cabins.

example: Pam and Mike (adults) cabin 8000

Hi there. My name is Maki Rheaume. Thank you for organizing FE group! This is our first Platinum cruise! We are from Marietta GA and our kids go to Murdock Elementary and Amy will be starting Dodgen Middle School this fall.

I know there are lots of people from East Cobb due to fall break and our kids are always looking forward to making new friends on ship!

Here is our information:

Rheaume Family with cabin 7618
Mark (42), Maki (42), Amy (Girl 11) and Jake (Boy 8)

Thank you!

Maki Rheaume

We are from west of Atlanta. Nice to see so many local folks sailing in September. We are looking for a FE group. It is my husband, myself and our daughter who will be 11. This is our 8th Disney Cruise.

Hi there! My daughter Amy is 11 and we live in Marietta! Hope our daughters get together and play during the cruise! Let me know once you join FE group!

Maki

Hello again! Just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten your requests...just giving some a little more time to respond but should have an answer by early next week regarding the FE Group :)
M.

Is it too late to join this fish exchange group? my friend ATLMinnie is on here. We just booked today There are 5 of us - ages Mimi 69, Pamela 39, Dalton 12, Emma grace 10, Brooks 6. Please let me know if we can add to this group Thanks! Pamela

How exciting your first cruise!!! I can't tell you how much you're going to love it!!
It's so awesome that the kids are off that week. I work for Gwinnett and they aren't off but at least my girls don't have to miss school :)

We lived in Miramar/Pembroke Pines. Did you work for Broward County Public Schools? I did for 8 years with the Office of Prevention/Diversity. Loved, loved my job but we decided to move before my oldest had to start Kindergarten :( It's hard to raise young kids in South Florida!!!

Welcome!!!!
Maricel

:welcome::sail:
What does DH and DD mean? Thanks!

Is it too late to join this fish exchange group? my friend ATLMinnie is on here. We just booked today There are 5 of us - ages Mimi 69, Pamela 39, Dalton 12, Emma grace 10, Brooks 6. Please let me know if we can add to this group Thanks! Pamela

The FE was my kids favorite thing on our cruise last year

Midnight tonight is our check-in... finally. Can anyone who has access allready tell me if any Cabanas are available? Otherwise I may not stay up till midnight!

Thanks!

Midnight tonight is our check-in... finally. Can anyone who has access already tell me if any Cabanas are available? Otherwise I may not stay up till midnight!

Thanks!
Hi and Welcome!! None at all-they were all gone once Gold and Platinum opened up I'm guessing! :(

Yay! We are booked on the 9/24/16 cruise also. I'm a veteran WDWer but first time on a Disney Cruise. We would like to participate in the FE program. Can you help a girl out? There are 3 of us. A 17 year old boy and two adults who are old enough to have seen KISS in full make up!!! :smooth: :tongue: Thank you so much!

Booked our first cruise based on massive amounts of Disney love, my procrastination, and peer pressure from my friend that will be sailing with us!! It'll be me, the boyfriend, and my daughter (who will be a freshly aged 6 yo days prior to departure). Interested in joining FE group, but you'll literally have to tell me exactly what to click otherwise I won't make it :)

I sent messages to several people if you are on this list, and still interested in doing a FE exchange please comment with Names, ages (at least kids ages), and cabin number. Include any allergies we may need to know about also please. We need to get this group settled asap. Sorry I've been out of town for quite awhile.

Sorry, forgot the list: Let us know please if you are still interested in being in the FE exchange.
Tiffstra001
HauntedMansionfanatic
DavixPartyof5
Maki
MonsieurIncroyable
Ba
sk2yardbrough
Adaisay
Tiffany1987
DisneylandMama

Sorry, forgot the list: Let us know please
I sent messages to several people if you are on this list, and still interested in doing a FE exchange please comment with Names, ages (at least kids ages), and cabin number. Include any allergies we may need to know about also please. We need to get this group settled asap. Sorry I've been out of town for quite awhile.

is it too late to join??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter