September 24th, 2016 Fantasy cruise

Hello everyone! We are sailing on this cruise for my son's 5th birthday and would love to be apart of the fish extending group. I'm willing to help coordinate everything if no one has started yet. This will be our second disney cruise. I also will be traveling with my husband, my daughter Chelsea who is 6 and my son Parker who will be 3. So excited!!!

Hello!!! My daughter are 5 and 3. We should talk and get to know each other. Totally game for fish extender!!!

Jenn

First day to book stuff on this cruise. We went light with only a Palo Brunch and Cabana at CC. No excursions. While at Tortola and St. Thomas, we plan to get a cab to a beach on our own and just do some relaxing sand and surf time. Can't wait.

Last edited:
Welcome to the four of you!! We're thinking of doing the same, just catching taxis to the beach. :beach:

I would be willing to organize more Fish Extender groups if there's enough interest (and it looks like there might be.) If you're interested message me with name (screen name is fine real names help others get to know your name though), cabin number, any food allergies people may need to avoid and kids names and ages (if you're worried about giving out kids names at least let is know if they are boys or girls.)

I'll try to keep groups to 10ish cabins.

example: Pam and Mike (adults) cabin 8000

Hello All!
Just booked our cruise today. So excited! This will be our "gold" cruise :)
Sailing with DH and two boys 9 and 12. First time for the eastern Carribean. Does anyone know if this will be a Halloween cruise? I hope so! Our last cruise was a Very Merry one.

We would love to join a FE group if there is space available.

Hello All!
Just booked our cruise today. So excited! This will be our "gold" cruise :)
Sailing with DH and two boys 9 and 12. First time for the eastern Carribean. Does anyone know if this will be a Halloween cruise? I hope so! Our last cruise was a Very Merry one.

We would love to join a FE group if there is space available.

It WILL be a Halloween on the High Seas sailing! We did one last year. :hmghost:

Congrats on the Gold. :worship: :thumbsup2

Hello all this will be my family 2nd Disney cruise we have to rooms. I want to do the FE this time. I am new to doing it so I want led to make sure I still can join?

Hello!
We are so excited to be taking our 7th voyage with DCL on September 24th, 2016!
My kids will be 13 (DS) and 14 (DD) at sail date but my daughter will actually turn 15 on the cruise. :)

We are pretty stoked that this journey will actually be to a new location. We enjoyed several trips to Mexico, the Caymans and Jamaica. As well as to St. Maarten and Puerto Rico last spring. But are definitely interested in new sites!

Tracey and family
Orlando, FL
This will be our 1st DCL trip and we are beyond excited! My son will be turning 14 just before the cruise and my DD will be 7!

Hello everyone! We are sailing on this cruise for my son's 5th birthday and would love to be apart of the fish extending group. I'm willing to help coordinate everything if no one has started yet. This will be our second disney cruise. I also will be traveling with my husband, my daughter Chelsea who is 6 and my son Parker who will be 3. So excited!!!
I would like to be a part of a FE group too. How do we sign up?

My family and I are on this cruise. It will be our 8th Disney cruise. Our school district added a fall break, and we were excited to take advantage of this great value. If anyone has some kids that would like to connect with my kids before the cruise let me know. My DD is 14, and my DS is 11.

Hi! My husband, 2 daughters (11 and 8) are looking forward to our 2nd DC on Fantasy! My oldest daughter's birthday is 9/28 and we would love to join a FE group. Any inroe,action would be greatly appreciated!!

My daughters birthday (14 now) is also on the 28th! :) It is looking to be a great cruise.

I am not aware of FE groups here ,(we don't participate in those as a rule) but on a popular social network that I am not allowed to name, there is a group of people doing FEs for our cruise. You would just need to go to said popular social network and look under the ship name and date of cruise and you will be able to find it.

This will be our 1st DCL trip and we are beyond excited! My son will be turning 14 just before the cruise and my DD will be 7!

My daughters birthday (14 now) is also on the 28th! :) It is looking to be a great cruise.

I am not aware of FE groups here ,(we don't participate in those as a rule) but on a popular social network that I am not allowed to name, there is a group of people doing FEs for our cruise. You would just need to go to said popular social network and look under the ship name and date of cruise and you will be able to find it.

I would be willing to organize more Fish Extender groups if there's enough interest (and it looks like there might be.) If you're interested message me with name (screen name is fine real names help others get to know your name though), cabin number, any food allergies people may need to avoid and kids names and ages (if you're worried about giving out kids names at least let is know if they are boys or girls.)

I'll try to keep groups to 10ish cabins.

example: Pam and Mike (adults) cabin 8000

Interested, 2 kids 9 boy, 6 girl. Used to having closed FB group whats the communication plan these days?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter