September 24th, 2016 Fantasy cruise

Hi, Mcurrence! Thank you for your reply. I will wait to see if there is a spot opening for your group first then.

I am surprised that there is only one FE group in this sailing. Usually by the time I log in to this website, there are a few FE groups with 20 staterooms each,,,

But 10 sounds better since it is actually a lot of work to go to each people's staterooms with bunch of gifts! Kids get tired towards end and I always had to run around the ship and deliver all the gifts!! (But Kids LOVE receiving all the gifts!)

Anyway, I notice you live in Suwanee, GA. I live in Marietta, GA and sometimes work in Suwanee! Cobb county has a fall break this cruise week so I bet there are a lot of people from Atlanta! We have ran into several people that we know in the past.

If my family can join your FE group, that would be great!

Let me know!

Maki

Hi, Mcurrence! Thank you for your reply. I will wait to see if there is a spot opening for your group first then.

I am surprised that there is only one FE group in this sailing. Usually by the time I log in to this website, there are a few FE groups with 20 staterooms each,,,

But 10 sounds better since it is actually a lot of work to go to each people's staterooms with bunch of gifts! Kids get tired towards end and I always had to run around the ship and deliver all the gifts!! (But Kids LOVE receiving all the gifts!)

Anyway, I notice you live in Suwanee, GA. I live in Marietta, GA and sometimes work in Suwanee! Cobb county has a fall break this cruise week so I bet there are a lot of people from Atlanta! We have ran into several people that we know in the past.

Let me know!

Maki
Absolutely!!! I think some go on to other social media sites? (I'm one of the few, and actually, Ash Bishop too that are not on FB lol!) I'm hoping it gets more active the closer we get to September.
This is the first time I've participated in the FE -let alone, organize one! so I thought 10 families would be manageable and more fun :) I hope you can join us.
My family and I are originally from South Florida but moved to Suwanee 4 years ago and love it! This is the second year Forsyth has a Fall break so it's awesome. There are a bunch of us from GA!
Again, :welcome:

Is it too late to join a FE group? This will be our first Disney Cruise on the Fantasy Sept 24th and I think our girls (6 and 10) would love to participate.

Let me know!

Maki
Hello again! Just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten your requests...just giving some a little more time to respond but should have an answer by early next week regarding the FE Group :)
M.

Hi Everyone,

DH and I just booked this cruise this week, it will be my 6th Disney cruise, DH's 4th, although combined we have spent more than 5 months on Disney cruises. I'd be interested in an FE group if there are still openings.

We are the parents of 4 grown children, and grandparents of 2, soon to be 3. We retired last April and did our second Panama Canal cruise last May, (we also did the DCL October Hawaii cruise in 2012.)

I hope to meet you all on the Fantasy.

Hi Everyone!

My family and I are booked for this cruise and I was looking for FE groups. It will be our first cruise and we will be coming with our 3 year old daughter. I am really looking forward to enjoying a wonderful week and meeting some new people!

Hi Everyone,

DH and I just booked this cruise this week, it will be my 6th Disney cruise, DH's 4th, although combined we have spent more than 5 months on Disney cruises. I'd be interested in an FE group if there are still openings.

We are the parents of 4 grown children, and grandparents of 2, soon to be 3. We retired last April and did our second Panama Canal cruise last May, (we also did the DCL October Hawaii cruise in 2012.)

I hope to meet you all on the Fantasy.

Hi Everyone!

My family and I are booked for this cruise and I was looking for FE groups. It will be our first cruise and we will be coming with our 3 year old daughter. I am really looking forward to enjoying a wonderful week and meeting some new people!

A very warm :welcome: to both of you!!

This is Oma and Pepaw who will be sailing with our granddaughter Hastings.
We will be first time fish extenders.
The pre- planning has been fun.
Glad to be part of this thread.

Absolutely!!! I think some go on to other social media sites? (I'm one of the few, and actually, Ash Bishop too that are not on FB lol!) I'm hoping it gets more active the closer we get to September.
This is the first time I've participated in the FE -let alone, organize one! so I thought 10 families would be manageable and more fun :) I hope you can join us.
My family and I are originally from South Florida but moved to Suwanee 4 years ago and love it! This is the second year Forsyth has a Fall break so it's awesome. There are a bunch of us from GA!
Again, :welcome:

GA will definitely be there! I moved from Ft. Lauderdale to GA 4 years ago and teach in Cobb County. I will be on board with my DH and DD3 for our first EVER cruise! So excited to see others from the area will be there!

GA will definitely be there! I moved from Ft. Lauderdale to GA 4 years ago and teach in Cobb County. I will be on board with my DH and DD3 for our first EVER cruise! So excited to see others from the area will be there!

How exciting your first cruise!!! I can't tell you how much you're going to love it!!
It's so awesome that the kids are off that week. I work for Gwinnett and they aren't off but at least my girls don't have to miss school :)

We lived in Miramar/Pembroke Pines. Did you work for Broward County Public Schools? I did for 8 years with the Office of Prevention/Diversity. Loved, loved my job but we decided to move before my oldest had to start Kindergarten :( It's hard to raise young kids in South Florida!!!

Welcome!!!!
Maricel

:welcome::sail:

How exciting your first cruise!!! I can't tell you how much you're going to love it!!
It's so awesome that the kids are off that week. I work for Gwinnett and they aren't off but at least my girls don't have to miss school :)

We lived in Miramar/Pembroke Pines. Did you work for Broward County Public Schools? I did for 8 years with the Office of Prevention/Diversity. Loved, loved my job but we decided to move before my oldest had to start Kindergarten :( It's hard to raise young kids in South Florida!!!

Welcome!!!!
Maricel

:welcome::sail:

WOW!!! Yes--I did work for BCPS!!! I was a year at Northeast and then was the vet program director at West Broward in Pines! We moved 4 years ago for my husbands job. I absolutely LOVE having the breaks throughout the year here (and since moving we had a daughter--which I also did not want to be in S. Florida raising kids)

So excited for the cruise and LOVE meeting others who will be there!!!

We are from west of Atlanta. Nice to see so many local folks sailing in September. We are looking for a FE group. It is my husband, myself and our daughter who will be 11. This is our 8th Disney Cruise.

Just, 5/15/16 11:59 p.m., returned from the WBPC cruise on the Wonder. Pre-booked a GTY 9C for this my 9th DCL cruise. I will again be King Fergus, alas without Elinor or Merida, for the Halloween Night at Sea and MNSSHP before the cruise. I am a solo cruiser. I am terrible with names and faces except at the dinner table where I usually recognize my table-mates.

YAY!!! We are FINALLY going to go on a Disney cruise that we had originally booked in 2014. We are soooooo excited and can not wait!!!:mickeyjum:donald:

So excited to be on this cruise!
It is myself GM-64, my DD-37 and DGD-9! We are celebrating the end of Cancer treatment for DGD-9!
We are so excited to celebrate on this cruise, its been such a long 2.5 year journey and we can't wait to finally breathe on DCL!!
:lovestruc:love::cloud9:

We are from west of Atlanta. Nice to see so many local folks sailing in September. We are looking for a FE group. It is my husband, myself and our daughter who will be 11. This is our 8th Disney Cruise.

YAY!!! We are FINALLY going to go on a Disney cruise that we had originally booked in 2014. We are soooooo excited and can not wait!!!:mickeyjum:donald:

So excited to be on this cruise!
It is myself GM-64, my DD-37 and DGD-9! We are celebrating the end of Cancer treatment for DGD-9!
We are so excited to celebrate on this cruise, its been such a long 2.5 year journey and we can't wait to finally breathe on DCL!!
:lovestruc:love::cloud9:

Hello and :welcome: to all!!!

For those who have expressed interest in FE Groups, we've pretty much closed the first one. Anyone who is still interested can volunteer to start the next one :) Let me know if you need any help setting it up!
Thanks!

Hello! I'm Sherry. My family and I will enjoy our first ever Disney Cruise September 24th 2016. We are really excited! I would love for us to join a Fish Extender Group.
Our group is myself, my husband, daughter 12, daughter 10, (age at time of cruise) and son 8.:sail:

This is our first Disney cruise as well. Would love to get to know some people and plan a fish extender?

My group is Me, husband, two daughter's 5 and 3.

Jenn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter