September 24, 2011

I was working on my FE list and wondered do we know who is in each of the rooms for Joloda? I know we have 2 adults and three kids but I wondered who made up each room. Any ideas? Thanks :)

I was working on my FE list and wondered do we know who is in each of the rooms for Joloda? I know we have 2 adults and three kids but I wondered who made up each room. Any ideas? Thanks :)

Though we have 2 rooms, we will have one 4 pocket FE for the entire family. It will be outside 2138.
Thanks.
Jo--

Bah! I just looked at the calendar and realized we are less than three weeks away from departure. Way, way too much to do in the next two weeks.

I am going to be sooo ready for a cruise by the time we get on board.

Bah! I just looked at the calendar and realized we are less than three weeks away from departure. Way, way too much to do in the next two weeks.

I am going to be sooo ready for a cruise by the time we get on board.

You and me both. Soooo ready for 1 week of no cooking, no dishes, no babies(have 4 or 5 of the grandbabies everyday, all under the age of 2).

Any adults looking for table mates for main (early seating)??? Bob and I would love to share a table with you. We're retired and I work at WDW part-time. Just send me a PM!

Going on this cruise also first time on Disney:dance. Hope it's not too late to get in on the FE

cabin# 5520
husband, mother in law and 5yr old daughter.

:confused3:cheer2:

Going on this cruise also first time on Disney:dance. Hope it's not too late to get in on the FE

cabin# 5520
husband, mother in law and 5yr old daughter.

:confused3:cheer2:

How do I get the FE list? What excursions should we do with a 5 year old daughter.

:dance3::hippie:

First off... welcome aboard!

Secondly... I am thinking that everyone has already done their FE's and many of them are doing personalized gifts and can't do any more. We added another family a few weeks ago and there was a problem with it then.

However... if anyone doing FE thinks they can fit you in then maybe you can at least do a few? SO... Anyone doing FE on this cruise please let our new guest know if you can add them! :thumbsup2

Any adults looking for table mates for main (early seating)??? Bob and I would love to share a table with you. We're retired and I work at WDW part-time. Just send me a PM!

Hi Teena ! Just sent you a personnal message but don't know if it worked... We already have early seating and we are 2 adults, we could share your table !!! :banana: Anooska.

Hi Teena ! Just sent you a personnal message but don't know if it worked... We already have early seating and we are 2 adults, we could share your table !!! :banana: Anooska.

Check your PM ... I just replied.
Looking forwarding to meeting you!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOO ready to go. I loved the fact that today is my first day of my last FULL WEEK of work before the cruise. Alianna also loved that today is the first day of her last FULL WEEK of school before the cruise. However, I feel like I have a million things to do and not time to do them. FE aren't complete, packing has barely started (basically swimsuits and coverups) are all that are packed. The luggage is ready, I just need to start packing cruise clothes this week, but since it's still warm here, I am still wearing short sleeves and shorts. Dresses I could pack away, however, those I really want to put near the top so they don't get totally wrinkled in the luggage, underneath all the other things. Anyway- time to dance, any last minute rituals for all of you? We will definitely do a Disney Meal this week, watch the cruise DVD a couple times, and do some planning.

:banana::banana::banana::banana:
:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

I am SOOOOOOOOOO ready to go. I loved the fact that today is my first day of my last FULL WEEK of work before the cruise. Alianna also loved that today is the first day of her last FULL WEEK of school before the cruise. However, I feel like I have a million things to do and not time to do them. FE aren't complete, packing has barely started (basically swimsuits and coverups) are all that are packed. The luggage is ready, I just need to start packing cruise clothes this week, but since it's still warm here, I am still wearing short sleeves and shorts. Dresses I could pack away, however, those I really want to put near the top so they don't get totally wrinkled in the luggage, underneath all the other things. Anyway- time to dance, any last minute rituals for all of you? We will definitely do a Disney Meal this week, watch the cruise DVD a couple times, and do some planning.

:banana::banana::banana::banana:
:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

I'm gonna dance too
:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:party:party:party:

As far as packing, most everything is in the suitcases. Just a few last minute things to put in. Like, hair dryer, curling irons, makeup, etc.
I was making my menu plans for this week and next and it hit me. Only have to cook a few days next week. YAY! Then were on our way.

Ditto, no more Monday's for me until October... wooohoo I can't wait to get on the ship and relax... as we keep telling our kids we won't be drunk... just "on vacation"...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter