September 23, 2012 Dreaming for 4 nights

Yay, it is only 2 days till we make our drive to the Port!! Can't wait we are so excited!

Hi All,

Just got back from the cruise! What an amazing time we had. Having cruised on Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Holland America, and Norwegian, I can honestly say, Disney does it best! The ship and it's staff just can't be beat.

We had so much fun coming back to the cabin everyday, checking our fish extenders for the latest goodies. And we had just as much fun walking around the cruise ship leaving gifts behind for all the other FEs.
Thanks to everyone who left us gifts, I love all the creative ideas!
Can't wait to book another cruise...

Doreen & Frank

(Pixie dust, how-to draw & coloring books, Mickey Christmas Ornaments)

Wanted to say thank you to everyone who left us FE gifts :) I guess I was wrong in the information I received about the Concierge rooms having the gates removed :confused3 SORRY.... But a huge THANK YOU to those who left our gifts with concierge and they were delivered to us! So many great gifts!

Coloring pages... what a cool idea ;) I may have to borrow that one sometime:worship:

Hope everyone was able to enjoy our Gift Bags (black pencil/document cases)!

Hope to have you all again on a cruise sometime!

Wanted to say thank you to everyone who left us FE gifts :) I guess I was wrong in the information I received about the Concierge rooms having the gates removed :confused3 SORRY.... But a huge THANK YOU to those who left our gifts with concierge and they were delivered to us! So many great gifts!

Coloring pages... what a cool idea ;) I may have to borrow that one sometime:worship:

Hope everyone was able to enjoy our Gift Bags (black pencil/document cases)!

Hope to have you all again on a cruise sometime!

Niki,

We had such an awesome time delivering yours. We picked up our nine year old and threw him over the gate and then he opened it. We felt like intruders and were laughing the whole time. The kids even ducked by the windows to the lounge when walking down the hall as they thought they were going to get in trouble. My husband and I laughed the whole time!!!

Thanks everyone for the great gifts!! I know we had put down the wrong room for ours, but most of you found us!

Take care,

The Doucets

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter