September 23, 2012 Dreaming for 4 nights

** FE UPDATED INFO - REMINDER THAT FE CLOSES AUG 24th **

So far we have the following participating in the FE:
- 10 Cabins
- 21 adults and 11 kids

We're so close! I'm getting excited. I think this weekend will be when we start our packing... :)

HI!! I formaly introduce myself. Mi name is Veronica and this will be our first Disney cruise. My DH, 14yo DD, my 11yo DS and me. And we are from MEXICO CITY!!

My daughter will turn 15 years and we will celebrate with this wonderful trip. A full week at the parks and then in the cruise. But my DH's bday is the 23th and my DS's bday is the 29th. So the full package of bdays will be held.

I send Nikicares a message, asking her to let us participate in the FE swap. I know that the date limit to sign up is over, but hopefully allow us to participate. We are very excited with all the preparations.

Well, we have too many things to do, so see you around!! :wave2:

Oh, I'm sorry! I just saw the message before mine with the FE limit date. So we are in...YESSS!!! :cool1:

DIS Board Name: INLOVE4WDW
Actual Guest Names: Veronica (me), Rubens (DH), Veronica (DD) and Rubens (DS)
Stateroom # (if known): we cant deliver if we dont know your stateroom: We don't know yet.
How many Children: 2
Children Ages: At that time DD 15 and DS 11
Which dining rotation you are on: 1st or 2nd : Second
Any health concerns (allergies to any type of food): NONE
Celebrating anything special on this cruise: DD bday (Sep. 11th) Our anniversary (12th) DH bday (23th) and my DS bday (29th)
Email address: veronicaglz@hotmail.com

HAPPY PLANNING TO ALL!! :wave2:

Oh, I'm sorry! I just saw the message before mine with the FE limit date. So we are in...YESSS!!! :cool1:

DIS Board Name: INLOVE4WDW
Actual Guest Names: Veronica (me), Rubens (DH), Veronica (DD) and Rubens (DS)
Stateroom # (if known): we cant deliver if we dont know your stateroom: We don't know yet.
How many Children: 2
Children Ages: At that time DD 15 and DS 11
Which dining rotation you are on: 1st or 2nd : Second
Any health concerns (allergies to any type of food): NONE
Celebrating anything special on this cruise: DD bday (Sep. 11th) Our anniversary (12th) DH bday (23th) and my DS bday (29th)
Email address: veronicaglz@hotmail.com

HAPPY PLANNING TO ALL!! :wave2:

WELCOME :cheer2: I have added you to the FE List... please just let me know your cabin number once you have it :) Thank you!

I started my FE shopping today... got lots of cute things. I think the children and I are going to make some projects for them as well. Last year there were so many cute things and gave us lots of ideas.

Disney Day Dreaming.... Can you believe we only have 35 days left before we are on the Dream?! :smickey:

Just checking in to make sure that our daughter signed us up for the FE...
It would have come from DisneyDreamingAubrey...

We had a great cruise last year and had so much fun with the FE. It was fun to come back to our stateroom and find something on the door...

We're trying to come up with something unique for each of you...:goodvibes

I just realized I don't think I introduced myself I'm chris and my wife is Erica we don't have any kids but we love Disney cruise line were both 25 and we will be traveling alone no kids yet but yea it's really cool meeting u guys

So if you see two younger people wearing Southeast Travel podcast shirts or Boardwalk dreams travel shirts come say hey. We love to meet new people on our cruises.

Just checking in to make sure that our daughter signed us up for the FE...
It would have come from DisneyDreamingAubrey...

We had a great cruise last year and had so much fun with the FE. It was fun to come back to our stateroom and find something on the door...

We're trying to come up with something unique for each of you...:goodvibes

Yes I have you added to the FE List :) Excited to have you!

ME ME ME!!! I am getting so excited, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Disney Cruises!

I have been working on FE gifts all day today ;)

MMMEEEE!!!!!

Thanks for add us to the FE list. We are so excited!!! :dance3:

I'm thinking in something really special for the FE. So many ideas!! :cool1:

We have almost everything, but guess what??... we don't have the answer from the USA embassy for our visas renew...Do we have to worry?? :rotfl2: I hope not!! LOL!!

24 DAYS AND COUNTING...!!! :cheer2:

Hello All! I am headed out of town for the next week (Jamaica!!!) I will make all updates and changes to the FE when I return and email out the list to everyone by Sept 5th!

I still need email address for:
seasonspoon
MarkRondaGucci

I still need cabin number for:
Inlove4WDW

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

Hello All! I am headed out of town for the next week (Jamaica!!!) I will make all updates and changes to the FE when I return and email out the list to everyone by Sept 5th!

I still need email address for:
seasonspoon
MarkRondaGucci

I still need cabin number for:
Inlove4WDW

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

Hope you have a wonderful time!!!

Hello to All,

Read that my email address was needed for FE game. DISBoards will not let me post my email address so here it is spelled out.

mrkgooch @ charter . net

Thank you so much. Mark

Like the Gooches it would not let me post it so here is my email spelled out.

season1 at charter dot net

Also we are on second dining and will be sharing a table with our fantabulous neighbors the Gooches. :) I am so ready to board the big ship and sail away!

Love and Disney Dreams to you all!
Season

We are going on our first Disney Cruise with all of you too!!!!! YIPEEEEE!

My two boys would love to be in the FE. I just found this forum today, trying to do a little research before our cruise!!

If not to late we would love to join.

Our email address is jd period doucet at qkstream dot com. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter