September 23, 2012 Dreaming for 4 nights

I made our fish extender today! :cool1: It isn't super fancy, but I think it is cute. :thumbsup2

fe.jpg

That is so cute!! You did a great job.

AFM-When I told DH about doing the FE. He told me that we couldn't do it. :( He said it would be too much right now. Moody pants!!! Anyway sorry that I have to back out.

AFM-When I told DH about doing the FE. He told me that we couldn't do it. :( He said it would be too much right now. Moody pants!!! Anyway sorry that I have to back out.

Thanks!!! What a bummer that you can't do it. :sad1:

My DH doesn't want to do the FE either. It is our first DCL cruise. It will be the first for our kids. It is a surprise and I can't wait until they find out! (We won't be telling them until we drive to the port):cool1:

We are doing the Aquavernture with the dolphins and slides. My DH has some dream our DS is going to grow 2 inches in the next 6 weeks. I keep telling him there will be enough to do even if he can't do the big slides (which I think he will be too scared to do anyway.

We have also noticed the availablity of rooms. Would be nice if this ship isn't too crowded, but it may spoil us!:rotfl2:

In 45 days we will all be having the time of our lives!!

Sorry to hear that you are needing to back out. I have left you on the list but noted that you are not able to participate :worried:

Please know that there is such a small group of us doing the FE that the cost is very minimal (if anything) as gifts are as little or as much as you would like.... I have seen simple post cards from state/country of guest with a cute note on them.

No matter what you will have a magical cruise with plenty to keep you busy!

I can't PM because I am new to the boards but I want in please!

DIS Board Name: Seasonspoon
Actual Guest Names: Trae, Season, William & Brantley Witherspoon
Stateroom # (if known): 8517
How many Children: 2
Children Ages: 13 & 9
Which dining rotation you are on: 2nd
Any health concerns (allergies to any type of food): Tree nuts allergy (oldest son)
Celebrating anything special on this cruise: 17h anniversary and oldest son's 13th birthday!
Email address:it won't let me post my email because I am new

I have added you to the FE List :) :banana: Welcome to the group!
After you have 10 posts you can PM me your email address, but I will need this by the beginning of Sept so that I can get everyone the final FE lists to work on their gifts :woohoo:

you can reach me at nrakowitz at that hot place email address ;)

We are getting super excited! Can't believe it is only 50 days away. This is my family as well as the 3 other rooms of family traveling with us first time EVER on a Disney Cruise. Perhaps many newbies like me! =) I FINALLY found out our stateroom # last night. We will be in #5686. It is a handicap room.... Not sure what that entails but I am happy either way. =)

I have updated your stateroom number on the FE List :banana:

Handicap room has more space, you will love it!

** FE Closes on Friday August 24th **

I will update the FE List with any changes/updates/additons on Friday the 24th. And email everyone on the list the FINAL FE List on Tuesday Sept 4th (when I return home from my surprise birthday trip to Jamaica!! Boy I love my hubby). This way everyone will have the list to work on their gifts for about month prior to the cruise.

So far we have the following participating in the FE:
- 4 Cabins
- 7 adults and 5 kids

Sorry for so many posts :rolleyes1 but I wanted to catch up on eveyone's updates since I was gone for a week in Disney World with the family! We had a great time, and now we can focus on our Disney Cruise and working on our FE Gifts!

During this cruise (this will be our 6th) we plan on doing the Palo brunch and Castaway Cay couples cabana massage. This is only a 4 night so I don't want to schedule us up so we can sit back and do whatever comes our way.

Saw that someone was asking about the Spa's and the Rainforest Day pass... we always do the day passes for the RF on longer cruises (when we have more sea days) but on this shorter one with only 1 sea day, we want to use our day at sea to do the fun ship activities (pool, aquaduck, bar :rolleyes1, and any other activities that come up on the Navigator (daily schedule of events). But the Rainforest you have access to the heated loungers, hot tub, theraputic showers) very nice for a day of relaxing.

We have been on all 4 of the Disney Ships so if you have any questions I am here to help out.

This will my first Disney cruise, so I am excited about everything!!! My one thing that I did just have to do was the Aquaduct. Now that I am expecting (and VERY excited about it to say that) I cannot do it. Now, I really can't wait until Castaway Cay.

I have a rare bone condition causing medical limitations, and I have done the Aquaduck. It it not intense at all, actually a very nice water ride... If I was pregnant, I would still do it, becuase I know it is not stressfull in anyway... but you have to make that decision on your own, just my opinion

HELLO TO ALL. 3 time Disney Cruiser and love it. Past two cruises have been with Mother(70) and Daughter(21) in tow. This trip is just the Wife and I. Just looking fwd to some relaxing time together. Four days on cruise(3 Cruises) and four days at WDW(26 trips in 15 years). Here is my FE info.

DIS Board Name: MarkRondaGucci
Actual Guest Names: Mark(46) and Ronda(49) Gooch
Stateroom Number: 8522
How Many Children: NONE on this trip
Any Health Concerns: NONE
Celebrating Anything Special: Mark Birthday on Sept. 19th and 2nd Honeymoon (28 years)
email Address: mrkgooch at charter dot net

We will be cruising with our next door neighbors, The Witherspoons (8517). They have already joined the FE.

First time doing FE. Sounds very fun. Looking fwd to exchanging gifts.

I have added you to the FE List! WELCOME!!!!

You did not mention which dinning you are: 1st or 2nd?

HELLO TO ALL. 3 time Disney Cruiser and love it. Past two cruises have been with Mother(70) and Daughter(21) in tow. This trip is just the Wife and I. Just looking fwd to some relaxing time together. Four days on cruise(3 Cruises) and four days at WDW(26 trips in 15 years). Here is my FE info.

DIS Board Name: MarkRondaGucci
Actual Guest Names: Mark(46) and Ronda(49) Gooch
Stateroom Number: 8522
How Many Children: NONE on this trip
Any Health Concerns: NONE
Celebrating Anything Special: Mark Birthday on Sept. 19th and 2nd Honeymoon (28 years)
email Address: mrkgooch at charter dot net

We will be cruising with our next door neighbors, The Witherspoons (8517). They have already joined the FE.

First time doing FE. Sounds very fun. Looking fwd to exchanging gifts.

Hi!! We are going too!! We will celebrate the 15 years-old- daughter and we are from MEXICO!! party:

Many things to plan :surfweb: Very exited about this!! :cool1:

You'll see our "FISH EXTENDER"!! :thumbsup2

SEE YOU THERE!! :dance3:

Hi!! We are going too!! We will celebrate the 15 years-old- daughter and we are from MEXICO!! party:

Many things to plan :surfweb: Very exited about this!! :cool1:

You'll see our "FISH EXTENDER"!! :thumbsup2

SEE YOU THERE!! :dance3:

Are you wanting to joing the FE Exchange? If so I need the following information from you asap please and I will get you added :) Thank you!

DIS Board Name:
Actual Guest Names:
Stateroom # (if known): we cant deliver if we dont know your stateroom
How many Children:
Children Ages:
Which dining rotation you are on: 1st or 2nd
Any health concerns (allergies to any type of food):
Celebrating anything special on this cruise:
Email address:

** FE Closes on Friday August 24th **

I will update the FE List with any changes/updates/additons on Friday the 24th. And email everyone on the list the FINAL FE List on Tuesday Sept 4th (when I return home from my surprise birthday trip to Jamaica!! Boy I love my hubby). This way everyone will have the list to work on their gifts for about month prior to the cruise.

So far we have the following participating in the FE:
- 7 Cabins
- 15 adults and 6 kids

What is the Vgt pricing? We did get our cabin room. It was on the Disney cruise website when I logged in and did my registration. :)
We ordered our FE today!!!! Yay! We are having a custom made tangled themed FE!! Excited since that is my daughter and my favorite movie :) 38 days!!! Yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter