September 23, 2012 Dreaming for 4 nights

I have been back and forth on weather on not to join the FE group. I have reciently found out I am pg (9 weeks today!) This is a shock to say the least as we have tried for 6.5 years. Anyway, I decided to throw caution to the wind and say I will do it! I may not the be the most creative, but I am sure as heck going to try! I will go ahead and pm my information. Do we know our cabin #'s for sure yet? I have to one on my paperwork, but didn't know if it would change. We are getting so very close now!!

I am glad that you decided to join in on the FE with us - at this point it looks like it will be a small group.

And always remember its the thought that counts with your gifts, most of the time the simplist gifts are the most memorable :flower3:

Congrats on the pregnancy - scary and exciting all at the same time.:hug:

I have to admit, this will be our 7th Disney cruise and every since I have been on these boards, this is the 1st CRUISE where there is NO activity on the meet page 2 months away from the cruise :confused3

Not sure if this cruise is just full of Newbies who are not on the boards, or not full, or what....

The FE will close a month (about Aug 20th) before we cruise to prepare our gifts and counts - at this point 4 cabins total in the FE?!?!

I have been back and forth on weather on not to join the FE group. I have reciently found out I am pg (9 weeks today!) This is a shock to say the least as we have tried for 6.5 years. Anyway, I decided to throw caution to the wind and say I will do it! I may not the be the most creative, but I am sure as heck going to try! I will go ahead and pm my information. Do we know our cabin #'s for sure yet? I have to one on my paperwork, but didn't know if it would change. We are getting so very close now!!

I am so glad you decided to do the FE!!!!

Congratulations...I hope you are feeling well so far!!! :grouphug:

I have to admit, this will be our 7th Disney cruise and every since I have been on these boards, this is the 1st CRUISE where there is NO activity on the meet page 2 months away from the cruise :confused3

Not sure if this cruise is just full of Newbies who are not on the boards, or not full, or what....

The FE will close a month (about Aug 20th) before we cruise to prepare our gifts and counts - at this point 4 cabins total in the FE?!?!

Seems so weird that its so quiet in this group!!!

I was thinking that as well. Who knows why!
What is everyone doing in terms of excursions? We really have not decided on Nassau. We might just get off and walk to the straw market and check it out then get back on the boat.

We are going to be doing day passes to resort in Nassau, and I have not yet visited this resort, so I am really excited about that.

Castaway, we have a cabana :rolleyes1, and the only thing we have scheduled is couple massage at Serenity Bay!

Going to be a nice relaxing getaway for us! :cool1:

I can't PM because I am new to the boards but I want in please!

DIS Board Name: Seasonspoon
Actual Guest Names: Trae, Season, William & Brantley Witherspoon
Stateroom # (if known): 8517
How many Children: 2
Children Ages: 13 & 9
Which dining rotation you are on: 2nd
Any health concerns (allergies to any type of food): Tree nuts allergy (oldest son)
Celebrating anything special on this cruise: 17h anniversary and oldest son's 13th birthday!
Email address:it won't let me post my email because I am new

I can't PM because I am new to the boards but I want in please!

DIS Board Name: Seasonspoon
Actual Guest Names: Trae, Season, William & Brantley Witherspoon
Stateroom # (if known): 8517
How many Children: 2
Children Ages: 13 & 9
Which dining rotation you are on: 2nd
Any health concerns (allergies to any type of food): Tree nuts allergy (oldest son)
Celebrating anything special on this cruise: 17h anniversary and oldest son's 13th birthday!
Email address:it won't let me post my email because I am new

:cool1:yay! Welcome to the group!!!

Hey guys! Looking at how many staterooms are still available it looks like we will have the ship to ourselves :0) also the deals that have came out for the rooms are a good indicator of this. So this leaves me this one question...who's ready to party!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys! Looking at how many staterooms are still available it looks like we will have the ship to ourselves :0) also the deals that have came out for the rooms are a good indicator of this. So this leaves me this one question...who's ready to party!!!!!!!!!!!

This is AWESOME!!! :cool1:

Wahooo! :dance3:

This will my first Disney cruise, so I am excited about everything!!! My one thing that I did just have to do was the Aquaduct. Now that I am expecting (and VERY excited about it to say that) I cannot do it. Now, I really can't wait until Castaway Cay.

We are getting super excited! Can't believe it is only 50 days away. This is my family as well as the 3 other rooms of family traveling with us first time EVER on a Disney Cruise. Perhaps many newbies like me! =) I FINALLY found out our stateroom # last night. We will be in #5686. It is a handicap room.... Not sure what that entails but I am happy either way. =)

That's awesome! This is our second time on the dream this year and I can't wait for castaway cay myself. And the food :0) so if you guys have any questions about the cruise at all just ask. I love the boards and helping everyone. Oh yes I forgot I think the most anticipated thing is Remy!!!!!!

That's awesome! This is our second time on the dream this year and I can't wait for castaway cay myself. And the food :0) so if you guys have any questions about the cruise at all just ask. I love the boards and helping everyone. Oh yes I forgot I think the most anticipated thing is Remy!!!!!!

Oh that is so exciting to hear! We did book dinner at Remy for our last night. I called DCL to see what night was the best to do this as I didn't want it to interfere with any of the other awesome dining nights and she said the last night for us is a choose your own kinda deal. I am so excited to eat at Remy!!! Has anyone ever done any of the spa stuff? There is something I read about on a blog called the Rain Forrest. Supposedly it is $17 and gives you acess to the spa all day and the hot tubs. I looked into our activities options but didn't see it on there. I am wondering if this is a myth or something you just book or do once your on the ship. It sounds great and affordable. here is where I read about it. She has many other good tips for DCL as well. :dance3:

theaffordablemouse.com/disney-cruise-line-spas-on-a-dime/[/url]

Good choice for remy being the last night, save the best for last. And with the spa, there are great things but very pricy. The rain Forrest room is cool. Before spending the money on it just go right when oh get on the ship and take a tour of it. They will be more than happy to show you because before the muster drill they are doing tours of the whole spa for everyone. It gives you a very good look at everything. But personally I'm not a big fan of the rf room that's just my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter