September 22, 2012 Fantasy Eastern "From Fantasyland to the Fantasy"

Greg, Sheila, Mitchell (12), Jackson (7); McDonough, GA. Late dinner, don't have room assignment yet! This is a surprise for our boys. They think we are spending 5 days at Disney World. Soooooooo excited!:cool1:
Welcome! I'll add you to the roll call.

Thanks guys! This is our first Disney cruise! Cruised last year during fall break! What is all of the FE talk about? I am new at all of this.:)
Check out the first post of this thread. That is where you will find a good summary of what this group has going on. Including FE (Fish Extenders). This is really fun! Make sure you read all about it! It might make your cruise experience just a little extra special! If you want to participate let Jen (Nenner1) know.
Ron

Hi just a quick question we cruise in 3 weeks 1 day and booked GTY room about 3 weeks ago...we still don't have a stateroom assigned to us...are we the only ones that have no assigned room...thinking may need to call our travel agent and check on this...

Any Bingo players out there? I got hooked on our Alaska cruise last year thanks to my mom & mil. Didn't win anything on that cruise but won several times on our Key West cruise back in April. I didn't think it would be fun but the CM's do a great job and make it lots of fun.
A few games of bingo with cocktails :thumbsup2 if you havent played on the ships before give a try.
We have never played but think we're going to have a go at it this time! :)

The weather in Orlando this week was beautiful. Slight breeze, rain on and off to cool down - loved it. Going to Universal tomorrow for the first time.

As to MSC Poesia - I am going with a group of approx 1500 guests.
The leader picks the ship. Check it out. Holistic Holiday at Sea. I learned so much last year and looking forward to this year.

Packing - You guys make me feel guilty. I start packing 48 hours before I leave. I think I spend more time packing up the doggy things for their trip to the kennel !!

Can't wait to leave.

Lori

Wow that's a lot of people o apologize now for that. Haha wow that's scary although I hope they've changed things from when I was on it. I will NEVER go on the poesia again.

Don't feel bad with the packing I pack the night before we leave and we usually have 6am flights haha so I'm usually packing at 10 at night only takens me an hour or so to pack.

It's getting closer!

3 weeks to sail!!!

We can now say, we are cruising THIS MONTH!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Hello everyone,

WOW the 1st day of September:cool1: We will only have 22 more days (13 more work of days for me) till we cruise.

Paul2003 said:
Hello everyone,

WOW the 1st day of September:cool1: We will only have 22 more days (13 more work of days for me) till we cruise.

18 more days till we fly out of California , 20 more days till we get to see our dear friends Paul and Jeannine Ovark in WDW and only 21 more days before we get to meet this fantastic Dis group aboard the Fantasy :)

Will anyone be at Hollywood Studios on Sept. 21 early afternoon or Epcot in the evening for a quick meet and greet before the cruise?

alohabob said:
Will anyone be at Hollywood Studios on Sept. 21 early afternoon or Epcot in the evening for a quick meet and greet before the cruise?

We can do an early afternoon meet and greet. In the evening, we will be having dinner at BOMA with Paul and Jeannine from the cruise.

Do any of you Disney fanatics have a ritual on the first day visiting WDW?
We always go to Hollywood Studios on the first day and have lunch at Sci-Fi Dine-in Theater....burger & a shake to start our trip...yummy!

I love staying at the Beach Club because you can walk to both Hollywood Studios and Epcot. After checking in at the resort its around noon and we don't loose a lot of time traveling to the other parks, we'll leave them for the full days.

alohabob said:

We are arriving Thurs and staying at the Dolphin. Going to TRex for DD bday dinner that evening. Friday, DH is golfing in the morning and me and the kiddos will be swimming at the hotel and hanging out around the boardwalk.

thanks so much!!! There is a lot to organize!!! Just took my weekly look on the port canaveral cam to see her waiting for us!!! 3 Weeks!!:cool1::cool1::banana::drive::drive::thumbsup2

Your very welcome..I know its alot to organize but its all definitely worth it. Ahhhh i know 3 weeks now. 22 days haha. And then 3 weeks later is my wedding. AHHHHH. time is going to fly by. and as im thinking this my stomach is doing flips haha

We always go to Hollywood Studios on the first day and have lunch at Sci-Fi Dine-in Theater....burger & a shake to start our trip...yummy!

I love staying at the Beach Club because you can walk to both Hollywood Studios and Epcot. After checking in at the resort its around noon and we don't loose a lot of time traveling to the other parks, we'll leave them for the full days.

Hey Bob (my fellow Nutmegger!)

My FAVORITE thing to do on Day 1 is head right to MK so I can walk down Main Street and see the castle. BUT....it all depends on the day of the week that we arrive and how the rest of the week is planned out. Our last trip was a quick one, and we only got to MK for MNSSHP, but it was still fabulous.

MK and Epcot are our favorite parks by far, so we tend to do more time there (especially Epcot - the kids love it) than the others. Last trip, DD and I were the only ones that made it to AK and all we did was ride Everest (twice) and then leave.

We haven't stayed at the same place twice, so again, although I did love staying at Boardwalk so we could just walk into Epcot!

For all of you that are heading to WDW before the cruise, have a great time, and someone PLEASE have a Grand Marnier Slushie in France for me! :thumbsup2

when we 1st get into the disney area we go to the preimere outlets on little lake bryan then head over to perkins for breakfast. then head to where ever we are staying check in and if the room isnt ready we'll go to walmart for our last minute needs or things we realize we've forgotten. then head back to the resort put our bags in then depending on how we feel we might usually head to downtown disney. get some ghirardelli's then go walk around there hit the kitchen store, then the holiday store to see if they have any hanuakkah things then go to the disney store and thats our 1st day there.:cool1:

when we 1st get into the disney area we go to the preimere outlets on little lake bryan then head over to perkins for breakfast. then head to where ever we are staying check in and if the room isnt ready we'll go to walmart for our last minute needs or things we realize we've forgotten. then head back to the resort put our bags in then depending on how we feel we might usually head to downtown disney. get some ghirardelli's then go walk around there hit the kitchen store, then the holiday store to see if they have any hanuakkah things then go to the disney store and thats our 1st day there.:cool1:

I arrive in orlando on the 20th and have a one day baseticket for thrusday. Since POR is close to Epcot i think i'll go there and have the grand mariner slushie i will also be at DHS on friday morning and then i 'm going to MK in the afternoon and evening for MNSSHP i will be going as Belle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter