September 22, 2012 Fantasy Eastern "From Fantasyland to the Fantasy"

I'm completing the online check-in now and I'm on the part where it says Port Arrival time. I am getting a transfer from a Disney resort and have no idea what time i'm expected to arrive. What do i do? Does it matter if i pick a random time?

Anybody doing the "Full day Caribbean Sail & Snorkle to Turtle Cove & Honeymoon Beach?"

To the person who posted above me (for some reason, wouldn't paste your question here) - just pick any time, apparently Disney transfers will just get you there whenever, so it really doesn't matter what time you put down.

I'm completing the online check-in now and I'm on the part where it says Port Arrival time. I am getting a transfer from a Disney resort and have no idea what time i'm expected to arrive. What do i do? Does it matter if i pick a random time?

You can put any time down- the buses bring you when they bring you...LOL! :rotfl:

If you're a loser, than I am too. Haha...I do the same thing :) :surfweb:

You might want to call DCL and find out. Sounds like either a typo or a double booking? Wouldn't that be something if you showed up to room 9662 and someone else was in it? :crowded: Let us know what happens..I'm interested to find out!

Dustin - First off, so glad that you have power finally! Second of all, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad! Please know that I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing him a quick and healthful recovery.

Good luck with check-in tonight. Remember, excursions, dining, spa, etc can be booked at midnight EST, check-in and port arrival time selection can be done at 3am EST. My only tip...have a back up day/time selected in case you don't get your first choice. I'm anxious to hear everyone's check-in stories tomorrow. Good luck to all!

Will do. I've emailed by TA to find out what she says. I'd take a discounted upgrade if they did double book us ;)

My wife is super excited also. It's our first time on the DCL and she was just drilling me how this whole FE thing works. Like I know. What to make, how many, how and when to drop off... I told her to log on here and do some research and to quit asking me!

Any men out there want to join me in the Sports restaurant/bar Day 2 to watch some NFL while our wives get a spa treatment and our kids play with Buzz?
what about a singal ladies? I love football and yes i like the seahawks.

Hello,

Question about stateroom assignments....I had requested room 9662 which my confirmation receipt states is our stateroom. However I noticed that "Disney Addicted" also has this stateroom on the 9/22 sailing. How is this possible? Are staterooms only requests until we actually check in?

Thanks,
Stephanie

Hmm. Usually when you book a room specifically that is your room. Maybe the other person has cancelled or they changed staterooms without informing us.

We had ours changed on us once on the Magic because the room we had booked flooded.

So are you with us? If so I'd like to add you to the roll call. Let me know...

Ron

Any men out there want to join me in the Sports restaurant/bar Day 2 to watch some NFL while our wives get a spa treatment and our kids play with Buzz?

MEN???:confused3. I was the one in our household who before we booked checked out the Giants schedule-(so happens they play Thursday night before the cruise). We will "both" join you Sunday- gotta keep up with my fantasy team:thumbsup2. - and I enjoy some cold beers with my football.. Besides, I assume our Yankkes will be finishing up their season before the playoffs so we will catch some baseball too.. I promise, this broad can keep up with you boys when it comes to sports..:cool1:

livingis2me said:
Horizons,
I don't have you listed on our roll call. Did you want to join?

Ron

Sure! My name is Jonathan and my friend Simon and I will be on this cruise in 9560. This will be my 4th DCL trip (all 4 boats!) and Simon's third. We are really looking forward to it!

My wife is super excited also. It's our first time on the DCL and she was just drilling me how this whole FE thing works. Like I know. What to make, how many, how and when to drop off... I told her to log on here and do some research and to quit asking me!

Well my NFL watching will most likely take place that night, the Pats have the late game against Baltimore but you never know....I may just pop in?

Hey gang!

We are finally back from Orlando- what an amazing week! Savannah's team did extremely well in their competition including 3rd place overall - and the competiton was really stiff! Fantastic dance companies from all over the country (including NYC) and Canada. She also did really well in her solo even though she was not feeling well that day. :thumbsup2 Glad to be back home, now that we have reached and passed this big milestone, the next thing on our calendar (besides a weekend camping at FW) is the cruise! I can't believe how quickly it is arriving! We may not even put the luggage away!:rotfl:

:welcome: to the new cruisers that joined this past week!

I am working (slowly) through 418 emails- I know I have a bunch of PM's about FE so I will get to them ASAP. It might take a day or two to get everything sorted out!

Glad Savannah and her team did well 3rd place that's great!

Finally we have POWER!!!!!!!!!! After 5 DAYS without power I am going crazy.... Not only was that going on but my dad also had a heart attack on July 4th and is scheduled to have open hear surgery tomorrow. I am very scared, prayers are appreciated.

We've made a couple of changes to our reservation... first off our stateroom has been upgraded to category 9C (Or higher...) we dont have a # for our room yet because we may get another upgrade. Also... we now have second dining instead of main. Just an FYI if you want to update that on the main post.

Tonight is our checkin for us first time cruisers... wish us luck! Any tips and pointers?

PD and prayers on the way for your father, congrats on the upgrade(s) and good luck with checkin and res.

We got Brunch at Palo at 10AM on Sunday and Parasailing at 10AM Friday! So excited... I really want a massage but not sure if I want to pay that. Do y'all suggest the massages or not? If so which one?

Well I have never had a massage but I am getting one on this trip, Swedish Massage for couples the wife has had a few and she just loves them.....can't wait!!! you'll never know until you try one.

MEN???:confused3. I was the one in our household who before we booked checked out the Giants schedule-(so happens they play Thursday night before the cruise). We will "both" join you Sunday- gotta keep up with my fantasy team:thumbsup2. - and I enjoy some cold beers with my football.. Besides, I assume our Yankkes will be finishing up their season before the playoffs so we will catch some baseball too.. I promise, this broad can keep up with you boys when it comes to sports..:cool1:

Classic foot in mouth once again! My apologies. Looking forward to a few beers watching my Steelers crush the Raiders with EVERYONE!! Ha.

Sure! My name is Jonathan and my friend Simon and I will be on this cruise in 9560. This will be my 4th DCL trip (all 4 boats!) and Simon's third. We are really looking forward to it!

Welcome! I've added you. This is going to be a fun cruise!

Where in Tampa do you live? We live in North Tampa around Dale Mabry and Van Dyke.

Ron

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter