September 22, 2012 Fantasy Eastern "From Fantasyland to the Fantasy"

Another morning the dogs felt they should get up before 5 AM. So I am going to sleep walk through work today. On a positive note I can dream all day about Disney!!!

Skoi: It’s GREAT to hear the surgery went well!!!! I hope for a very speedy recovery!!!

We ended up having to change our departure flight time…they kept bumping it back over and over again, the last departure time was set at 11:15!! Now we are flying out around 4, and it will not be rushed!

The whole weekend we kept thinking about the vacation as we were sitting in our non-air-conditioned house. That storm that rolled through VA was a mean one!!! We had a lightning bolt hit the house in front of us, but all’s well, we were only without electricity for 2 days and only lost the food in the fridge/freezer and a couple branches on the "tree" in the back yard. :cheer2:

My thoughts go out to everyone else still without electricity all over Fairfax County/VA/all other states affected AND everyone in Colorado Springs…I still love that area regardless of the fire!

Has anyone started thinking about the FE gifts yet? We are slowly pulling our pirate costumes together for the pirate party (yup we go all out and dress up.) Hubby is making his own Capt. Barbosa hat!!

HAVE A FANTASTIC and SAFE 4th of July!
Freedom is'nt free, remember the fallen, and support our vets!!!!

Skoi: It’s GREAT to hear the surgery went well!!!! I hope for a very speedy recovery!!!

We ended up having to change our departure flight time…they kept bumping it back over and over again, the last departure time was set at 11:15!! Now we are flying out around 4, and it will not be rushed!

The whole weekend we kept thinking about the vacation as we were sitting in our non-air-conditioned house. That storm that rolled through VA was a mean one!!! We had a lightning bolt hit the house in front of us, but all’s well, we were only without electricity for 2 days and only lost the food in the fridge/freezer and a couple branches on the "tree" in the back yard. :cheer2:

My thoughts go out to everyone else still without electricity all over Fairfax County/VA/all other states affected AND everyone in Colorado Springs…I still love that area regardless of the fire!

Has anyone started thinking about the FE gifts yet? We are slowly pulling our pirate costumes together for the pirate party (yup we go all out and dress up.) Hubby is making his own Capt. Barbosa hat!!

HAVE A FANTASTIC and SAFE 4th of July!
Freedom is'nt free, remember the fallen, and support our vets!!!!

I have many of my done. Still have a few more to finish. waitting for a findal count. Glad to hear the surgery went great and to those without power i know what you are going through. You will get though it you don't know how but you do. A happy fourth of july to everyone.only 11 weeks to go.

How do I get a post to the person setting up the Fish Finder I am VERY interested. But is say I have to have 10 notes before I can write her. Please help :idea:

How do I get a post to the person setting up the Fish Finder I am VERY interested. But is say I have to have 10 notes before I can write her. Please help :idea:

Hi and welcome! Just make some posts (they don't have to say anything of substance) until you reach 10.. Then PM nemner1 and she'll get you in...

We would like to do the fish extender how do we go about sign up?:confused:

LOL I hear ya! :lmao:

Yay!! :banana: Welcome aboard Melodie!!!! So happy to have you sailing with us again!!! :goodvibes

We've used them for a while now and have really had terrific service! About the only thing you can't do is call up DCL and ask questions specific to your reservation. We love getting the OBC and really we have had some situations (like on the DDD where they split our rooms) that have needed "service" and they did a great job for us! :thumbsup2

It's going to be a great cruise!!! :thumbsup2 I hope Dave and Amy will be able to join us! :)

We would like to do the fish extender how do we go about sign up?:confused:

Post some nonsense posts (I've seen someone write a sentence using one word in each post!). Then you can PM information (see page one) with your information. She may not get right back to you as the family is in Orlando for dance competitions this week.

Happy Fourth of July everyone be safe and enjoy!
It's going to be a hot & humid one here in Connecticut, a nice day for the hammock with a Konk Kooler or a Tropical Depression no no wait a Captain Mai Tai or maybe a Pina Colada :confused3 ..........alright it's a hot day I'll have one of each.......anyone like to join me?
Only 79 days :woohoo::dance3::yay::banana::cool1::thumbsup2

Found this info posted on the main cruise forum. I thought some of you might be interrested in the info.

News About Remy Brunch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone. Just off the Fantasy after the incredible 6/23 to 6/30 western. DW and I did Remy brunch and found out some exciting news. First, the brunch is now permanent on the Fantasy on the last sea day for all itineraries. Second, and this is the big one:

Remy brunch is going to the Dream!

I overheard the head chef tell another couple about this, and it was confirmed by both our server and the manager of Remy. The head chef left Saturday for vacation. When he returns, he's bringing brunch to the Dream. They didn't give a specific date to expect it.

Also, they are purposefully not advertising the brunch. They told me the brunch is filling up with just the word of mouth from the "internet sites" that have posted the information. It can still only be scheduled on board, so get to Remy quickly to reserve your spot.

Nice! we already have brunch at Palo's for that day but we'll see if we can get into Remy's, it sounds like a great lunch menu. Glad to here it will be on the Dream soon also.

I really need to catch up and will, just wanted to check in and say youngest ds's bone graft surgery was successful. His face is extremely swollen (looks horrible), but the big hole from his mouth to his nose is closed. He has two IV lines into his hips were they harvested bone which send pain relief meds directly to where they took the bone, but he's still really sore.

He's on a liquid diet (and it's killing him). Isn't getting around well, and is sore. So would appreciate continued pixie dust, prayers, and good thoughts. He sees the plastic surgeon on Tuesday (and I love the plastic surgery team), and the oral surgeon next week. Only a few more scheduled major operations, but with this kid, you can't tell.

And for those of you who cruised with us on the 2008 double dip and remember our crappy urologist, who didn't listen to me when I told him ds was really sick, there were issues, and we almost didn't make the cruise because he thought I was a hysterical mother until ds ended up in the ER with a fever of 105 and being delirious-- the plastic surgery team is so much better: respectful, professional, and they know I'm not a nut job, and know I do research and am diligent about my job as mom to a chronically ill kid.

And you see that we scheduled the surgery way far in advance of the trip, having learned our lesson that five weeks isn't enough for recovery.

That is great news and more PD & prayers on the way for a quick recovery!

Posted on the FB thread, too:

Got all our bookings done... Can't wait! At St. Maarten, my mother (Sharon Bailey) and I will be doing the Twelve Metre Regatta, and my aunt and grandmother will be doing the See and Sea tour. At St. Thomas, we've got the St. John Island tour scheduled. Snorkeling & biking at Castaway Cay. Palo brunch, and Palo dinner. This is going to be a great cruise! Now to work on FEs and pirate costumes, just like everyone else.

I'm so excited.:cool1:It's finally time to check in.:coffee:I read an excellent room report on our stateroom 6610. Thanks iheartcastawaycay123:thumbsup2

We're also checked in and booked!! We got Remy dinner and Palo lunch, plus massages and parasailing. I'm doing the 12 Metre Regatta myself in St. Maarten and then my Mom and I will both do the Champagne Catamaran in St. Thomas/St. John.

Sounds like we'll all be busy but great times for sure!!

DD turned 6 yesterday and today at a water park she finally measured 42":cheer2: She can go on the AquaDuck!!! :banana: She has always been small and through our many trips to WDW she has not been able to go on a lot of the rides she wanted to but we are so excited to do it together in Sept!!! Whoever suggested stretching ---it worked;)

That's awesome! :cool1:

Happy Fourth of July everyone be safe and enjoy!
It's going to be a hot & humid one here in Connecticut, a nice day for the hammock with a Konk Kooler or a Tropical Depression no no wait a Captain Mai Tai or maybe a Pina Colada :confused3 ..........alright it's a hot day I'll have one of each.......anyone like to join me?
Only 79 days :woohoo::dance3::yay::banana::cool1::thumbsup2

Ahhhh, sounds wonderful :thumbsup2

Well, we booked our pre-cruise stay today. We are staying at the Dolphin for 2 nights before. DH is going golfing Friday morning at Osprey Ridge. Grace will be turning 5 on Sept 20, so she wants to go to T-Rex for her bday dinner. I got Hannah's pirate costume in the mail the other day. It looks so cute and she is super excited for Pirates League! Finished some of my FE gifts, but have a lot more to do. The next couple of months are seriously going to fly by!!

Hello,

Question about stateroom assignments....I had requested room 9662 which my confirmation receipt states is our stateroom. However I noticed that "Disney Addicted" also has this stateroom on the 9/22 sailing. How is this possible? Are staterooms only requests until we actually check in?

Thanks,
Stephanie

Just watched the PC webcam...that will be us on that beautiful ship! :cool1: Dh called me a loser:rotfl2: Said I need a life...

That's mean> MY DBF has never said that i'm loser,has said that i need profesinal help for my disney addtion. :rotfl2::rotfl2: Only ten more weeks to go:):):goodvibes

So it looks like there will be several of us on the 12 Metre Regatta, my son and I are booked that for St.Maarten and the St. John Eco Hike for St. Thomas/St. John. Getting so anxious and excited. Has anyone heard about their GTY room assignments yet?

Anybody doing Bernard's Tours while in St. Maarten? Thinking of booking this based on all the good reviews we've seen, but we're curious if others are already doing it.

Tink1030 said:
Anybody doing Bernard's Tours while in St. Maarten? Thinking of booking this based on all the good reviews we've seen, but we're curious if others are already doing it.

Yes my friend Simon and I are doing Bernard's Tours...booked it last week. We want to explore and the reviews have been positive! We've never been to St. Martin so we thought this would be s good way to see a few things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter