• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 22, 2012 Fantasy Eastern "From Fantasyland to the Fantasy"

So very sorry Alisia, Alan, and RJ. We are thinking of you!:hug:

I deeply regret to tell you all that my good friend Alisia (mouseears1) mother passed away early this morning. I would ask that you remember Alisia, her husband Alan, and her son R.J in your thoughts and prayers during this sad and difficult time.:sad1:
I'm so sorry to read the sad news. I lost my mother just a year ago. Know that i will keep you in my prayers

Changes changes! We are no longer GTY. We added my older brother (he's single/divorced) and moved up to the bigger balcony stateroom category with the Murphy bed. Can we get our info on the Roll Call updated? We're now in 6626 and need to add Jerry/39 yo to our room. Thanks! Sooooo excited!!!

Changes changes! We are no longer GTY. We added my older brother (he's single/divorced) and moved up to the bigger balcony stateroom category with the Murphy bed. Can we get our info on the Roll Call updated? We're now in 6626 and need to add Jerry/39 yo to our room. Thanks! Sooooo excited!!!

Got it.:goodvibes Welcome aboard Jerry!:cool2:

Ron

Where will you be Friday Night 9/21/12
Port
Grandma4ever & Tiggerssidekick
Livingis2me & nenner1

Hyatt (MCO)
WDW
Other

This is just a start and can be altered/changed at any time. Just let me know what you think you will be doing that friday night. I will add you to the list and if plans changed let me know and I will correct it. As we get closer we can use the list to assist in making plans to get together the night before maybe to share a meal or just to sit by the pool and relax.

Orginal Post-Don't put us on the list just yet but Janet and I are talking about joining this cruise. Really need to have one to plan.
I will staying at the orlando Hyatt inside the airport, hoping to meet some of my shipmates before the cruise

So Phil and I are bookin our flight ourselves and are trying to figure out when we should fly into FL? What do you all suggest? We are definately flying Southwest from Columbus, OH to Orlando, FL.

So Phil and I are bookin our flight ourselves and are trying to figure out when we should fly into FL? What do you all suggest? We are definately flying Southwest from Columbus, OH to Orlando, FL.

I highly recommend if possible that you fly in on Friday. You can stay at the MCO Hyatt and take the DCL bus on Saturday Morning. Or you can rent a car and stay at the port. Too many things can go wrong and if you are flying on a DCL booked Flight DCL will not wait for you. You can also book a towncar to take you to the port if you prefer.

We flew in the day off only once and I will never do it again. It was much too early a day and it is also too long a day that way. I hope this helps in making your decision. If you need to fly out the day of try to get to Olando as early as possible. To allow time to get off the plane and to the port.

This is our first cruise and we are flying out on the wednesday to spend a couple of days in Orlando to go to Seaworld and Disney. If not we we're definitely flying out on the friday. I wouldn't want to chance flight delays and such.. I would be too scared that something would happen to make us miss the cruise!

Hi everyone,
We're the Porter's (three of us, Marilisa (me), Hubby Chris and our little one Adrien who will be 5), and will be cruisin with ya'll on the 22 of Sept next year, and very much exhited. We initially planned to go in 2013, but said heck with that and changed the booking date to this one. (We booked on the Magic last month.) Can't wait and we hope to meet ya'll on the boat! (Forgot to add that we are in stateroom #5020 and main seating.)

Hi everyone,
We're the Porter's (three of us, Marilisa (me), Hubby Chris and our little one Adrien who will be 5), and will be cruisin with ya'll on the 22 of Sept next year, and very much exhited. We initially planned to go in 2013, but said heck with that and changed the booking date to this one. (We booked on the Magic last month.) Can't wait and we hope to meet ya'll on the boat! (Forgot to add that we are in stateroom #5020 and main seating.)

Welcome to our meet. This will be a great cruise. Also welcome to the DIS. Ron will be by soon and will add you to the roll call in post one. Lois

Nancie, DD samantha, grandaughter Aubrie- she will be celebrating her first birthday! stateroom 5656

Hello! We are from Wilmington, NC - myself Lisa (DW)38, Scott (DH) 40, Brian (DS) 11, and Katelyn (DD) 8

We will be in stateroom 10658 and have early dining. :banana:

We would love to participate in the FE too- it just wouldn't be a Disney cruise to the kids without the FE!

My inlaws are also cruising with us - Laurie (DMIL) 60ish, Craig (DFIL) 60ish and they will be in stateroom 6682 and would also like to participate in the FE!

I am impressed with all the postings so far from this group. :cool1:I don't think my last group had this many postings by sail date.:confused3

Now I have to go back to the beginning and read through to see what I have missed. :surfweb:

Welcome Aboard Mare141 and bestmom:woohoo: I am also on deck #5, stateroom 5546. That would be 4 cabins from the forward elevators on the starboard side:thumbsup2

Welcome aboard to lisabbscott, who's way up on deck #10. You will getting a good work-out going from your stateroom to the dining rooms:lmao::laughing:

Nancie, DD samantha, grandaughter Aubrie- she will be celebrating her first birthday! stateroom 5656

Hello! We are from Wilmington, NC - myself Lisa (DW)38, Scott (DH) 40, Brian (DS) 11, and Katelyn (DD) 8

We would love to participate in the FE too- it just wouldn't be a Disney cruise to the kids without the FE!

My inlaws are also cruising with us - Laurie (DMIL) 60ish, Craig (DFIL) 60ish and they will be in stateroom 6682 and would also like to participate in the FE!

I am impressed with all the postings so far from this group. :cool1:I don't think my last group had this many postings by sail date.:confused3

Now I have to go back to the beginning and read through to see what I have missed. :surfweb:

Welcome to our group to both of you. This will be one of the best cruises and dis groups ever. I can say that with some assuance because I have had the honor to have already cruised with several already in the past.

I am so excited to see our group growing. Lois

Just a drive by to issue a hearty :welcome: aboard to those who have recently joined our group!

:banana:

We are so glad to have you sailing with us! This is going to be such a great cruise!!! :goodvibes

:) Jen

Welcome!:)

Hi everyone,

Glad you all could join us!:goodvibes I've updated the roll call.:cool2:

Ron

To all those who want to do Fish Extenders...:cool2:

Jen has volunteered to handle the list.:goodvibes She will start to get info from everyone who wants to do it as we get a little closer to the cruise.:goodvibes She's kind of wrapped up in her trip report right now, but I'm sure once she finishes that she'll be ready to dive right into planning for this cruise!;)

Ron

Howdy everyone and many apologies for being AWOL for months and months. Too many things going on, including our big family Dream cruise to celebrate dd's impending high school graduation (which thankfully wasn't the huge disaster I was sure it would be).

We traveled with dh's parents, his brother and sis-in-law, and my sister and her husband, who had never cruised and I was so worried they'd hate it, especially db-i-l who didn't want to go. But they had the best time, we had one of our favorite waiters Igor Sakota :thumbsup2, and now sis and bro-in-law will be joining us on this cruise! They've become total converts to DCL.

And if we win the Powerball tonight-- we're upgrading to suites and you can add us to the stateroom tour. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter