• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 22, 2012 Fantasy Eastern "From Fantasyland to the Fantasy"

Just 339 days and counting :woohoo: incase you forgot......just sayin!:confused3

I'm counting! Good to know someone else is counting, too. :thumbsup2 I'm thinking maybe the bulk of the keepin-up folks for this cruise is done via FaceBook. It's awfully quiet. I don't & won't FB so I'll be here when anyone comes along... :surfweb::goodvibes

I am sorry to say, we have decided to move our cruise to March, so the kids do not have to miss any school... I'm bummed not to be going with you guys!!! Have a wonderful cruise, I will be excited to see all of your trip reports to help us plan for our March cruise :)

I'm counting! Good to know someone else is counting, too. :thumbsup2 I'm thinking maybe the bulk of the keepin-up folks for this cruise is done via FaceBook. It's awfully quiet. I don't & won't FB so I'll be here when anyone comes along... :surfweb::goodvibes

I do FB and there has been some action on it but not as much as one might think. I really prefer the DIS over facebook for this kind of communication. At times I have to post just so I can see my ticker!!!~

I am sorry to say, we have decided to move our cruise to March, so the kids do not have to miss any school... I'm bummed not to be going with you guys!!! Have a wonderful cruise, I will be excited to see all of your trip reports to help us plan for our March cruise :)
Darn it, I was hoping to meet you since we live so close. However, I know that not missing school is a very important thing to consider and you will enjoy the cruise that much more without that worry. You will be missed on the thread and I am sure you will be a welcomed addition to the March meet thread. Lois

I do FB and there has been some action on it but not as much as one might think. I really prefer the DIS over facebook for this kind of communication. At times I have to post just so I can see my ticker!!!~

Darn it, I was hoping to meet you since we live so close. However, I know that not missing school is a very important thing to consider and you will enjoy the cruise that much more without that worry. You will be missed on the thread and I am sure you will be a welcomed addition to the March meet thread. Lois

Thanks Lois! Maybe we can still meet up sometime:hug:

Hope you book too!:thumbsup2 BTW I work about 3 or 4 miles north of Brighthouse Field. So while your enjoying the sunshine, I'll be stuck indoors at the job.:sad2:

Ron

Hi my name is Mashelle and I will be saliling with you> I have a delxue ocean veiw stateroom 2040 deck two. This will be my secound disney cruise and I will travling by myself. It will be my birhday on the twenity secound:banana: I've never been on a seven day cruise before and I'm looking foward to priate nightpirate: hope to see you and I will have my fe i have never done that before:cheer2 What kind of gifts do you put in the fe I like Beauty and the Beast the princess and the frog and the little mermaid. Also Minnie. I have a lot of magents to decorate my door. I'm having troubble finding mickey mouse ears for the door,my printer dosen't print the size I need

Well, as much as I want to sail again with everyone, I honestly don't want 2011 to go by too quickly since I have two cruises this year - both Disney!

Scheduled for Alaska in August - well when I say scheduled, I really mean going since it's paid for and I think I paid almost as much for the darn airfare as I did for the cruise!! :rotfl:

And we have a four day Dream cruise with four days at WDW after in October. :woohoo:

So although I am looking forward to cruising once again with a great group, I won't get into full planning mode until November!

I'm also hoping to possibly get in one more cruise before this one - but it depends on a lot - (1) is the Magic going out of NY, (2) where and (3) just a little thing - $$$$!!!!! :thumbsup2

Still - it is exciting to see some familiar faces/names on the meet thread.

No kidding,I booked my air through disney and I'm glad that I did.:cool1: I got the trasfers and an over night stay at the airport hyatt:cheer2:

Hi everyone,

I have been lurking & reading and last night put down a deposit for our first cruise! :banana:

I booked a deluxe family oceanview room (8B). I wanted a verrandah (only $200 more) but I would very much like to talk my husband into at least 5 full days at Disney (if not 7) and perhaps MNSSHP before our cruise. Hmm... I'm not wanting very much am I? :rotfl: Maybe I should be booking an inside room to save $600 but I would really like an oceanview for our first cruise. And that large porthole looks fun! Would we really miss much with an inside? :confused3

We are a family of 4. There's myself (Danielle), husband (James), our 13 year old daughter (Jaimie Leigh), and our 8 year old son (Andrew). We live in Ontario, Canada.

Ohh, we have stateroom 9662 and are eating at main dining. I'm not sure if we would prefer second dining or not. Our family is used to eating around 5-6pm. But some posts indicate that main dining could make you late for the evening entertainment. What is your take on that?

I have the late seatting for dinner.The last time i went on the wonder i had the early seatting and missed many of the shows. I'm also used to eatting around 7 or 8. I'm comming from seattle and will be three hours early:yay:

Hi my name is Mashelle and I will be saliling with you> I have a delxue ocean veiw stateroom 2040 deck two. This will be my secound disney cruise and I will travling by myself. It will be my birhday on the twenity secound:banana: I've never been on a seven day cruise before and I'm looking foward to priate nightpirate: hope to see you and I will have my fe i have never done that before:cheer2 What kind of gifts do you put in the fe I like Beauty and the Beast the princess and the frog and the little mermaid. Also Minnie. I have a lot of magents to decorate my door. I'm having troubble finding mickey mouse ears for the door,my printer dosen't print the size I need

Welcome Aboard:yay: My first (and my sister)cruise was also on the Wonder back in 2003. I found out real quick that four days is not enough time for a cruise, so my past six cruises have all been seven days. Pirate night is awesome and it's a lot of fun to dress up like a Pirate. My sister and I got our Pirate costumes at K-mart.pirate:

Make sure you send livingis2me a PM with all your info. (where you live, stateroom number, seating time) so he (Ron) can add you to our list.

Again welcome aboard and if you have any questions fell free to post one or send me a P.M.:thumbsup2

Well, it's nice to have a new meet thread home for the next year and 7 months or so. :goodvibes Our last cruise was this past Halloween on the Magic. We had such a fun Dis group on that cruise. We did a lot of cool activities together such as an on board Dis only Trick or Treat, Fish Extenders, and two Dis only excursions. :goodvibes My wife, Jen (nenner1) organized lanyards for the group so that we could easily identify Dis-ers. It'll be fun to be here from the beginning and see what great things we can all come up with to enhance our cruise experience Dis style. :cool1:

So for now I'd be happy to volunteer to keep a Roll Call since I have post one...

So when you post please leave your cruise party's names, ages :scared1: if you'd like, where you are from, your stateroom number, any special occasions that you may be celebrating, etc. You can give as much or as little info as you'd like.

Let's have some fun!!!! :thumbsup2

Ron
I would love to be added to the roll call. Hi Mashelle and I live in Bucoda<washington. I have the oceanveiw stateroom 2040 on deck two. I will be travling solo. My beast/prince will be looking after the castle and the royal dogs and cats. We have six cats and they are Belle,katey,boots, kolie Bear,and spiter. He got that name because as a kitten that's all he did. The three dogs are lady, bonnie and clyde. This will be my secound cruise i sailed on the disney wonder back in 2002. I will be celbrating my birthday the day that we leave. I'm a huge disney fan and my favorite movies are beauty and the beast princess and the frog Tangled. I like Ariel but Belle is my favorite.

Have a great cruise!:goodvibes

Ron

I would love to be added to the roll call. Hi Mashelle and I live in Bucoda<washington. I have the oceanveiw stateroom 2040 on deck two. I will be travling solo. My beast/prince will be looking after the castle and the royal dogs and cats. We have six cats and they are Belle,katey,boots, kolie Bear,and spiter. He got that name because as a kitten that's all he did. The three dogs are lady, bonnie and clyde. This will be my secound cruise i sailed on the disney wonder back in 2002. I will be celbrating my birthday the day that we leave. I'm a huge disney fan and my favorite movies are beauty and the beast princess and the frog Tangled. I like Ariel but Belle is my favorite.
Hello Mashelle.:) I'll add you to the roll call.

Ron

Well, it's nice to have a new meet thread home for the next year and 7 months or so. :goodvibes Our last cruise was this past Halloween on the Magic. We had such a fun Dis group on that cruise. We did a lot of cool activities together such as an on board Dis only Trick or Treat, Fish Extenders, and two Dis only excursions. :goodvibes My wife, Jen (nenner1) organized lanyards for the group so that we could easily identify Dis-ers. It'll be fun to be here from the beginning and see what great things we can all come up with to enhance our cruise experience Dis style. :cool1:

So for now I'd be happy to volunteer to keep a Roll Call since I have post one...

So when you post please leave your cruise party's names, ages :scared1: if you'd like, where you are from, your stateroom number, any special occasions that you may be celebrating, etc. You can give as much or as little info as you'd like.

Let's have some fun!!!! :thumbsup2

Ron
I forgot my big taby cat his name is James Cagney. Also I have also posted as joyceprincess I forgot my password so I got a new account as patrickprincess. I was wondering if any one plans on spending Friday september 21 2012 at the orlando Hyatt mabey we could meet at the starbucks near the hotel and have coffee and snacks

I forgot my big taby cat his name is James Cagney. Also I have also posted as joyceprincess I forgot my password so I got a new account as patrickprincess. I was wondering if any one plans on spending Friday september 21 2012 at the orlando Hyatt mabey we could meet at the starbucks near the hotel and have coffee and snacks
We'll already be at the port on Friday. We're hoping to have a group dinner and drinks at Fishlips with some of the Dis-ers from this thread.:goodvibes If you change your plans and stay at the port you are more than welcome to join us!

Ron

Welcome to our group and to the DIS. This will be a great cruise. As we get closer I am going to be creating a list of where folks will be on that Friday Night. This is to allow folks to connect on Friday or on Saturday Morning depending on the wishes of those who will be in the same local. I am sure you will not be the only DISER staying at the MCO Hyatt. It will be next summer when I begin to push the Friday night agenda. Lois

I deeply regret to tell you all that my good friend Alisia (mouseears1) mother passed away early this morning. I would ask that you remember Alisia, her husband Alan, and her son R.J in your thoughts and prayers during this sad and difficult time.:sad1:

Alisia, Alan, & RJ - All our love & prayers go out to you. May you all find peace & comfort during this difficult time....

Kelly

I deeply regret to tell you all that my good friend Alisia (mouseears1) mother passed away early this morning. I would ask that you remember Alisia, her husband Alan, and her son R.J in your thoughts and prayers during this sad and difficult time.:sad1:

Our prayers are with her and the family during this very difficult time. Paul thank you for informing of this loss and please let us know if there is anything more that we can do. Lois (& Janet)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter