September 22, 2007 -- WESTERN

I think we'll stick with our pirate tee shirts, shorts, eye patches, head bands and saches. I've managed to end up with THREE diffrent pirate shirts:confused3 So no I have to pick which one I'll actually use. DD (9) got a cute pirate costume last year for halloween...so she'll be wearing that. I may end up mixing mine up a bit by wearing a skirt:eek: instead of shorts. :goodvibes

We didn't have the best view of the pirate party....but it didn't come across to me anything like the sail a way party. Maybe it was our location...I'm not sure. For the Sail a way we've always been right down in the mix of stuf where the music is loud and your up close to the action...for the Pirate thing we were up on Deck 10 by the stairs. I coudn't see much at all or hear much of anything (at least I don't remember) ;) Over all...I don't think if you missed the start of it...or the whole thing it'd put a damper on your cruise. The first year we cruised it was raining on Pirate night...and they ended up having the even in the lobby:confused3 That one I don't remember much of at all.

Ok... you all are just cracking me up today!
Mike ... you forgot best tattoo and baldest head!:lmao:
Chris... that's a deal. Winner buys drinks. Im not worred about that... Ive never won!:sad2:
Melody... CONGRATS!:yay:

I have a BIG note with me to set the time and date and location for the group pic at Mickey's Pool at 3:30 on the 22nd! All we need to do is show up with a smile. And that won't be hard for anyone:banana:

Ann :cool2:

I think I am going to regret this..... I've had a few beers tonite... But....

All about FatCat

For those of you wondering more about who the man behind the FatCat is

www.nakian.com/galleries/

Choose Main Menu
Choose Albums
Choose Jan 2007 Disney

Not sure what else is on there but I take the jokes!!!!

Chris you have a beautiful family. Hope that everyone on this cruise has a wonderful time. Mike

All about FatCat

Choose Main Menu
Choose Albums
Choose Jan 2007 Disney

very nice Chris. Your family is adorable!
I love the shot of pic 47! Great weaves!

All about FatCat

Choose Main Menu
Choose Albums
Choose Jan 2007 Disney

Chris, You must have had regrets this morning since the link now shows the page can not be found. :) I'm sure it is just a small server issue. I'll try it again later today.

I can't believe we will be leaving home in 50 DAYS!!!!!!!!!

You beat me to the punch Cathy.

Happy birthday to my lovely wife and soul mate.:banana: :woohoo: :cheer2: :grouphug: :love1: party: party: Mike

Happy Birthday Kathy. :wizard:

My site is down? :eek:
Odd. I did not do it. :confused:
That is an old Intel box down in Texas. You
have to kick it once and a while.

You need Flash installed to see it. :cool2:

Perhaps DW censored it. She gets mad at me because I copy the entire
picture folders up to the server without pre-screening.

Kathy said thanks for all the birthday wishes. Mike

Eva, I guess that in 49 days you will be headed to Florida:banana:

To all of our friends flying, or driving, be safe wear your seatbelts. We want to see all of your smiling faces on September 22. Mike

Hey Michelle, another hot one here today. Hope that you are staying cool. Mike

Oh My Gosh Mike, did you get all of that rain this afternoon???? The wind blew so hard my umbrella on my patio table blew off (and ripped) and we discovered we need to replace the big window above the garden tub in the master bathroom. Water started POURING in it and I saw that the wood is all rotted. Not good since we just moved in this house less than 2 years ago:(

Glad for the rain though, the grass and flowers needed it!

Well it appears the cruise is only $20 more from when I booked.
I did on board booking in Jan 07. Changed it to this cruise sometime in March.

So I am curious what this means.

Boat not that full...
Upgrade potential good...

Thoughts???

Well it appears the cruise is only $20 more from when I booked.
I did on board booking in Jan 07. Changed it to this cruise sometime in March.

So I am curious what this means.

Boat not that full...
Upgrade potential good...

Thoughts???

Im not sure Chris. I just looked up our cat. ( without air )and ours was $238 higher. Hmmmmmmm. I booked the cruise in Dec. 06 Im not sure what that means. But the site looked like they do have cabins still available. So the possible of up grades just might be there. I'll take a cat 4 PLEASE!

Ann popcorn::

I'll take a Cat. 6:rotfl: Or maybe I should put in for a 5:cool1: :rotfl2:

Another HOT day here :goodvibes ....I think I'm starting to feel like I'm getting things in order and have all my ducks in a row. I'm just about ready to start packing :thumbsup2 Now...how early is to early???

Oh...Marsha (are you back yet)....I just realized my MIL that's going on the trip with us will be celebrating her birthday on the cruise. If you could add that to the 'page'. And....I'm thinking it's the SAME day as yours :goodvibes If not...it's darn close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter