September 2016 Code Watch

I looked at the previous year's offer launches and it looks like we should start seeing something around April.

I'm joining in as well . I had originally hoped for October but we are hoping for free dining and the last 2 years most of October was Blacked out.

I'm joining in as well . I had originally hoped for October but we are hoping for free dining and the last 2 years most of October was Blacked out.

I can't remember the 2015 offer, but we did get free dining the last week of October 2014 as part of a Disney Visa offer. So, there's hope!

Hoping for it as well, we are staying at Movies, but someone said movies rarely gets the offer. So we might end up switching

Following. Looking at another potential return in September. We had free dining last time and enjoyed having it.

Following-
Planning our honeymoon for the first week of Sept. and would love the free dining!

we were in Disney for 18 nights last September, busier than most years but still great, and very hot for sure. We booked bounceback free dining at the CB Deluxe Dining again, loved it. We will be there 18 nights again.

Guys, I'm a total newbie- is bounceback free dining the same as the other "free dining" I hear about? Is it only at a particular hotel?

Typically free dining is last 1/2 of August, most of September, first and last week of Oct. and scattered dates in Nov. and Dec.
Last year free dining for Fall was announced around April 25th. We're hoping for late Oct.

Following-
Planning our honeymoon for the first week of Sept. and would love the free dining!
Husband and I went the same time and for the same year 10 days at ASMusic and loved every minute of it. Hoping there is a September FD released for you!

Also, following. Want to get free dinning and hoping for Nov 2016, but will go in middle-late of September if the do not release it for Nov.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter