September 2015 Countdown!

We just decided last week to head back to WDW for fall break 2015! We're not sure about the dates yet because we're waiting on the official school calendar. It should be the very end of September through the first few days of October. We're counting on free dining - or crossing fingers or whatever. From past history it seems like a pretty sure thing. We had it on our last trip, and we LOVED it.

We were going to stay at the Ft Wilderness cabins, but lately I've been thinking of getting 2 rooms at a moderate instead. It will be a little more, but not much. I don't want to stay at a value because we don't want the quick service dining plan. It's too bad, my toddler would love the Cars suites at AoA, but we enjoy our sit down meals too much, and 2 of our kids are going to be Disney adults so I think upgrading the dining plan won't save us any money.

I love the cabins, but my only problem is that the sleeping arrangements aren't ideal. My dh and I will give the bedroom to the kids, and then we will sleep on the murphy bed. We did that last time, and the murphy bed just isn't comfortable. And the pool isn't amazing.

If anyone has gotten 2 rooms, how did that work out for you?

Welcome everyone! I will get the list updated soon. My grandmother passes away this past week and I have been dealing with that. I need some Disney happy thoughts again so will get back into the planning soon.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

Welcome everyone! I will get the list updated soon. My grandmother passes away this past week and I have been dealing with that. I need some Disney happy thoughts again so will get back into the planning soon.

(((HUGS))) I am so sorry for your loss. It can be difficult sometimes, but it will get better and even though planning a magical trip will not fix it, I'm sure it will help some!

OK, I think I have everyone added to the list. Just let me know if something isn't correct.

Just found the fb group and this thread, loved the info in the equivalent before our last trip so I hope you don't mind me jumping in!
09/19/15-10/02/15 CBR

Thank you for setting these up MrsG!

Please add us to the list:

DH and I Sept. 10-16 CSR Bus. Class. Free dining bounce back.

Thank you!

Change made.... We will now be going Set. 19-25 staying Business class @CSR.

BB with free dining due to awesome CM

WOW!! Some of you have been planning your September 2015 trip for awhile. I hope you don't mind if I join in the fun. There are 12 of us going September 11-18, 2015. Staying at BLT to celebrate DS 5th birthday on September 17th.

250 days to go! 70 days until ADRs can be made. I still need to get my time off approved lol but I have to wait until the new year to do that. Not stopping me from planning though!

Kinda bummed LTT is going to be closed while we're there. That was one I had on my list!

250 days to go! 70 days until ADRs can be made. I still need to get my time off approved lol but I have to wait until the new year to do that. Not stopping me from planning though!

Kinda bummed LTT is going to be closed while we're there. That was one I had on my list!

Why will it be closed? We are planning on going in September and this is always a must do for us. :eek:

Just called today get some pricing info. Man I'm in sticker shock. We went sept 2013 and had free dining. We need two rooms since there is 7 of us. $11,000+ for POFQ or $13000+ for WL. YIKES!! We can't go if there is no free dining. Just can't pay that kind of money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter