September 2015 Countdown!

I am on a stand still on planning. Need the park hours to go any further. Did as much as I could with past years hours so we have our rough plan. We bought our airline tickets last week so that is done. Now to just sit back and continue making payments and wait for hours to come out in February.

I am on a stand still on planning. Need the park hours to go any further. Did as much as I could with past years hours so we have our rough plan. We bought our airline tickets last week so that is done. Now to just sit back and continue making payments and wait for hours to come out in February.

I know I am such a planner by nature that even though it is 10 months from now I feel like I need to have everything planned. I haven't pulled up last years hours yet though :scratchin That may become my weekend project.

Hello! We are going on our first trip to WDW September 26-Oct 3 (I'm still tempted to add one more day). We are staying at CBR. I've been planning for months and can't wait to go! Only 333 more days to go!

:dance3:

312. I made a rough itinerary for which days we'll be in what parks but I'm sure that will change with the ride closures and once the hours are released. I've been going off the crowd calendar on touringplans but I'm sure I'll be checking what easywdw says as well once that is available. Plenty of time until the ADR day! You'd think I'd be more excited for the cruise I'm going on in three weeks but nope. Disney conquers all ;)

I can finally say count me in!!!!! 9/20-9/26 hopefully at ASMu, we're holding off booking until free dining is (fingers crossed) released. Now that we're sure of our dates, I can't wait to dive into planning :cool1:

308 days!!!! I keep working on our touring/dining plans but since Night of Joy concerts are the same weekend as Labor Day not sure I can really go off of previous park hours, I mean I know I have like 128 until ADR day but still, my OCD planning self needs to have a plan of action 10 months out! :rotfl2:

308 days!!!! I keep working on our touring/dining plans but since Night of Joy concerts are the same weekend as Labor Day not sure I can really go off of previous park hours, I mean I know I have like 128 until ADR day but still, my OCD planning self needs to have a plan of action 10 months out! :rotfl2:

Did you find out for 100% that night of joy is the weekend of labor day and not the weekend after?

Add me! Sept 2 to 9th for my solo birthday trip! Hoping for free dining then! Not sure which resort yet - I love them all!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Checking in for september 2015!

We will be at VGF 20-23 then AKL 23-26!

You can official add us. Just decided yesterday on our annual September trip. Looking at Sept 11-19 WL CL. My official countdown for this trip is 10 months and 10 days.

We are 312 days away today. Haven't made airline reservations because I am waiting to see if the price comes down at all. If not I will book them just after Christmas!

Who all has already gotten their airfare booked and with what airline?

Called Disney last night to switch my resort to POR or CBR and the CM told me the only thing available was the all stars resorts with the BB offer I used.

We are 312 days away today. Haven't made airline reservations because I am waiting to see if the price comes down at all. If not I will book them just after Christmas!

Who all has already gotten their airfare booked and with what airline?

We have booked ours and went with Delta. Best times and price out of our airport. I bought the day they were released because they were within our budget and I had only seen them higher this past year.

Finally got a CM who could upgrade my package. Now staying sept 14-22 at POR preferred room. Added a extra day and switched hotels. Now waiting to see if CBR will offer a guarantee on a Murphy bed room like PORs preferred room. Then I will switch resorts to that one. Hate waiting lol

My first post ever! Planning a trip Sept 20-27 for our youngest daughters 2nd birthday. CBR is what I am leaning towards as far as the resort, suggestions would be helpful! Should I book out room now or is it better to wait for a discount? I can't believe some of you have flights booked!! I didn't even know they booked this far in advance.

You can book the room now and just have the discount applied once it becomes available. I can't believe about the airfare either! I don't even know if my time off will be approved yet so I am holding off on air until at least spring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter