September 2015 Countdown!

So...I booked the Wild Africa Trek for Saturday, Sept. 12th. I'm so excited!!! My DD has been begging to do this for a few years and now that she's finally old enough to do it, we're going to go for it!

Has anyone else done this tour?

So...I booked the Wild Africa Trek for Saturday, Sept. 12th. I'm so excited!!! My DD has been begging to do this for a few years and now that she's finally old enough to do it, we're going to go for it!

No, but it sounds interesting! :)

We are going to book it too, I just can't decide which day to book yet. I'm so excited!

We'll be there over those same dates! Have a great time :)

We'll also (hopefully, pending the announcement of free dining...) be there around the same time! We're planning on September 25-Oct 3.

Excited for Food & Wine and MNSSHP - never done either of them!

I am ready for the discounts too!! We're aiming for a room only discount. :) It'll save us $1000.

I wish we could do free dining, I wouldn't mind paying 'rack rate' instead of the military hotel discount since we are splitting the cost of the room anyway. But they require a min of 2 day park ticket and we are using military hoppers. Oh well, we still get a deal.

For those of you that went to WDW last September or September 2013...how much was the room only discount for the value resorts and moderate resorts. Just preparing myself in case our dates do not include free dining. We are arriving on the 5th, the Saturday before Memorial Day.

For those of you that went to WDW last September or September 2013...how much was the room only discount for the value resorts and moderate resorts. Just preparing myself in case our dates do not include free dining. We are arriving on the 5th, the Saturday before Memorial Day.

You mean Labor Day right? ;)
I want to say it was like 20-25% but I'm not certain.

Another quick question.... We have a cabinet full of refillable mugs and if we get free dining we will have 3 more to add to that cabinet. My husband saw one at my daughter's equine therapy session (another parent was using it for her coffee) and it was the newest design and had a green lid. He now wants one! We are staying at POP and does anyone know if they carry mugs there with the green lids. It is a DIS green color.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter