September 2014 hours were released and it's weird...

I just went to Disney's website and they are not posting operating times for September yet.

I just checked on a couple of different sites and haven't seen where they have released September hours! I can't wait until they are released tho! Means I get to do some more planning for my trip! :)

I always use the PDF of hours from the Disney media page and Sept isn't up yet. I would take any others "released" with a grain of salt. Josh over at easywdw is quick to post when they are out, and there is nothing there either. The media page is what travel agents get I believe.

They are posted on another forum and I did not want to do that for the people who run this site. The travel agent calendar has the same hours posted.

http://media.disneywebcontent.com/StaticFiles/DTA-Domestic/pdf/ParkHours/WDW_Operating_Calendar_sept.pdf

The TA calendar does not have 2014 hours posted yet, only 2013.

Errrrr...well, someone has released something for sure. :lol:

http://media.disneywebcontent.com/StaticFiles/ParkHours/WDWTravelAgent_September.pdf

Thanks for the link- I could only get the 2013 when I googled it. Now my question is about MK on Labor Day. Only open til 7? Does that mean earlier start to MNSSHP?

Nice catch..Thanks for the heads up. Does look weird. I wonder if it's just human error and meant to be a.m. EMH?

Thanks for the link- I could only get the 2013 when I googled it. Now my question is about MK on Labor Day. Only open til 7? Does that mean earlier start to MNSSHP?

I think that first Fri and Sat closing at 7 is due to Grad Nights. I think the first MNSSHP will start the 9th.

What is up with the MK closing at 7 pm on Sept. 1st? I know that it closes early later in the week for Night of Joy, but what is going on for the 1st?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter