September 2014 Discount Watch!

We're planning on staying for a few nights before our cruise on the Disney Fantasy. The cruise departs on Saturday, Sept 13th, so I'm hoping for discounts at least for the week before.

I hope all of us get surprised with some great discounts. :sunny:

My daughter and I are planning on going at the end of Sept for Food & Wine and free dining... I can't wait ...ready to book now. I know they usually announce it sometime in the Spring.

If I book our trip now and free dining is announced can I just rebook it ?

You can book and add free dining if its offered. Talked to a CM tonight. You have 45 days before travel to cancel a reservation for full refund. You can add dining up to 3 days before travel. SOOOOO, WE booked tonight. Come on free dining Sept. 23 through October 2nd. :wizard::wizard::wizard:

Not sure if I'm even going to Disney next year, but if I am, I'm going in September, so definitely going to have to keep an eye on this thread! :cool1:

We booked while we were there (2 weeks ago), not sure if it had free dining will need to call to find out.

Please free dining after September 15 as we leave the 14th and want to avoid all the FD fanatics! Haha, hopefully there is a RO discount though even though we might go the DVC rental route this year.

Is this the thread for sept 2014 or is this a free dining watch for September? Also is there a Facebook group yet? I am going the 13-20 hopefully lol

We have a group of 12 confirmed with 4 newbies :yay:
Would like to see Free Dining offered, they usually have a offer for Canadian in September.

We are going toward the end of Sept thru 1st week of Oct and are hoping for free dining as well.

Guys, be careful booking ahead of time in hopes for a discount. Disney offers things like free dining in response to low demand. If everyone is booking rooms, Disney has less incentive to offer these deals. I saw this happen during a recent room only discount when Riverside and All Star Movies were excluded due to high bookings.

Remember, there is no upside to booking early if you're wanting a discount. You still have to call on the day it's offered and your resort still has to show availability. In some cases, people have had to switch resorts since their resort didn't have remaining availability.

I've been doing this for years and the more people book up rooms ahead of time, the less likely Disney will extend deals like free dining to the public.

I am planning on renting a car and staying offsite, but will consider onsite if free dining is available.

I am waiting to see if any room discounts come out since we are wanting to try a deluxe resort this trip.

Don't know how I haven't found this thread previously. We are going Sept 2014 to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary and currently waiting on discounts. Not expecting one as we are arriving Sept 28 but it sure would be nice. We were just at POP in Nov and advised by DH that we would not be going back until 2015 do I didn't bother with the BB offers, I wish I had seeing my DH decided to tell me 2 days before Christmas that we get to celebrate out anniversary in Disney.

I believe we should get together and build a time machine that takes us to the future when the discounts will be released. :rotfl: Anybody want to join. lol

Got my discount pin via email! Now just trying to calculate if an 8 day trip for two adults would be better to book now at 30% off a moderate or wait and hope for free dining...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter