• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

September 2014 car rental watch

The MUGZ061 has to have the first day be on or before 09/30 and can only be used with W852875. As said above, it's a Costco code. If that's the case, make sure that the coupon code registers. When I do it, sometimes it doesn't take the first time.

You are right on that, usually get this error:
Your coupon MUGZ061 may only be used with an offer code (BCD) W852875 rate. Either choose a car below to continue without the coupon discount or try a different rate option

Have to click on offer code "change" button and just reapply codes to get discount to show up correctly.

This is a Costco ID for Budget (not Alamo) W852875 and $40 coupon MUGZ061

The MUGZ061 has to have the first day be on or before 09/30 and can only be used with W852875. As said above, it's a Costco code. If that's the case, make sure that the coupon code registers. When I do it, sometimes it doesn't take the first time.

Thanks for the replies. We go in November so $40 off won't work.

Picked up our full size today, two mini vans in the full size row. Didn't need one but was nice to see they were there had our luggage not fit. On our way to check in!

Is the KLM code still working at National this month? I booked with it way back in April so it should still be valid. I'm booked on the Emerald Aisle so expect that I'll still be able to pick my own vehicle- yes?

I am thinking of making a back-up reservation with Alamo, just in case. My trip isn't until October… getting close!

Just got a great deal with Alamo! :goodvibes

I've been using carrentalsavers daily to see the current prices. Before today, I had car reservations with Firefly and EZ Rent-A-Car for around $115 for dates 9/13 to 9/21.

But today, noticed Alamo was the lowest with $106.88! Not much cheaper than my other reservations, but since I've actually heard of Alamo (compared to the other two I have), thought it was even better!

I've been trying to figure out which of the two car rental companies to go with, but now it's been decided: Alamo! :D

Thanks! We had a car booked w/ Alamo from 9/15 to 9/22. We're arriving at MCO 9/13, but driving to Tampa for the day 9/15 and driving to Miami 9/20, so we just thought we'd keep it 9/15 to 9/22...

Found through CarRentalSavers.com that we could add on the 13th and 14th for $12! Originally it told me over $40!

Jest got mine down to 125.84 70 with taxes. Pick up at SRB and drop off. 9/19 to 9/28. full size with alamo. Using my WDW annual pass code and a free day code I found online…..with my discover card :cool1: I keep saying I doubt I will find anything lower. But who knows what tommorow will bring

There's currently a Living Social deal for $55 to join Costco, so I joined.

I'm on the Costco site and I can get a cheaper car rental through them, but I can't figure out how to edit the coupons it's selecting... any ideas? Thanks!

deniden,

You don't have to be on Costco's site to use their coupons. You can go directly to the car rental website and enter the contract id/BCD numbers and coupon codes you want to use there.

deniden, You don't have to be on Costco's site to use their coupons. You can go directly to the car rental website and enter the contract id/BCD numbers and coupon codes you want to use there.

I've just been plugging in coupon codes and my rates keep dropping for Budget. I now have a minivan for 8 days for $211.

I'm happy it's working for you!

The same thing happened to me. The Budget price kept dropping. Then, the night before we left, I switched to the prepaid price to drop the price even more!

Our thread is almost expired but for what it's worth...

Got to the Alamo counter today and the lady informed me it would be $10/day for my husband to drive also. We've NEVER had that happen with a rental car. I argued a bit and finally told her I was going to talk to some other companies. Got a minivan at Enterprise until next Saturday with drop off in Tampa for $210. That was over $100 cheaper than the Alamo rate before the additional driver. And Enterprise doesn't charge for additional drivers.

A little bit of a frustrating start , especially combined with the rain delayed landing, but sooo happy to save that much money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter