September 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - RULES 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really wanting to figure this out without asking but does "pre rope drop" mean before the park opens?

I am really wanting to figure this out without asking but does "pre rope drop" mean before the park opens? ��

Yes. If the park opens at 9, then those with the earlier breakfast get in early and get a great opportunity to walk through the park without a million other people (well walk to the restaurant). I know a lot of people get great pictures in front of the castle in MK that way.

I am really wanting to figure this out without asking but does "pre rope drop" mean before the park opens? dde33

Yes, before park opens. Getting pre rope drop ADR at MK is the way to get family photos in front of the castle without a million other people in your pic :)

8:05 is better than, say 8:45, since you'll be done with your meal close to when people are allowed into the park, so it doesn't take up touring time.

Yes, before park opens. Getting pre rope drop ADR at MK is the way to get family photos in front of the castle without a million other people in your pic :) 8:05 is better than, say 8:45, since you'll be done with your meal close to when people are allowed into the park, so it doesn't take up touring time.
I got it! Thanks so much!

I dropped 'Ohana for 2 ppl Monday 9/8/14 @ 9:45pm.

Also available...
'Ohana for 2 ppl on Sunday 9/7/14 @ 5:05pm & 8:00pm.

I just cancelled Beaches and Cream for 9/3 at 5:30 party of 3
I got an earlier time that I needed

I have the following to cancel. PM me if interested:

1900 Park Fare - 9/30 - 9:30 am - 7 people

1900 Park Fare - 10/5 - 9:40 am - 5 people

Guess it's just not in the cards this trip!

Just saw 9/7 10am for at least 2 at 'Ohana

Makes me sad I could use anything before that. Good luck everyone!

Just saw hollywood and vine, 11:05 am 9/20 for at least three and Akershus 12:10 PM 9/26 for at least 3

Crystal Palace at 8:35 am on 9/25 for 3 people is showing up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter